City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A uniform?

If I could, I´d like to see a barefoot
police officer [ 2 ]  [8.00%]
waitress [ 11 ]  [44.00%]
prisoner [ 1 ]  [4.00%]
soldier [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
doctor [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
nurse [ 6 ]  [24.00%]
maid [ 3 ]  [12.00%]
another girl in uniform [ 2 ]  [8.00%]
Total Votes: 25
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 25 2019, 03:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

I know that this poll is not directly related to what CF, BUG, TIA or BS (Barefoot street) are about and yet I feel that this topic belongs here. Women in uniform do look great and if they happen to get rid of their shoes, they look even better. An example: the other day when a heat wave hit our city, I had to go to hospital to arrange an appointment with a consultant. Of course I had to start off at the reception desk, which was where I was treated to a most wonderful sight. The girl who worked there was wearing a nurse´s uniform and was completely barefooted! I noticed her feet when she had to get some papers from the filing cabinets behind her. Needless to say, thanks to her I immediately felt much better! wink.gif My vote goes to nurses then, but I certainly wouldn´t mind seeing a barefoot waitress or a barefoot maid either. wink.gif What about you, guys? Do you like uniforms too? If your answer happens to be YES, any pictures to share? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted on Aug 25 2019, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

another vote for nurse from me :-)

there is a video from gwr25 with 2 nurses (that are actually models, everything is staged) and her dirty feet.. just the imagination of a nurse beeing barefoot around gives me a hard-on :-)

but also barefoot-waitresses are always a stunning as well

thank you for sharing your story, that is truely incredible
i havent met a barefoot nurse yet, but a few barefoot waitresses over the years, but i dont know how would i react if i actually would meet a barefoot nurse.. grasping for air and in urgent need of doctor biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Aug 25 2019, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

The only uniform among the ones you have listed as options which I can relate to a good time is.. a waitress, of course! smile.gif
I am not into visiting hospitals (I have seen too many of them this year sad.gif ), police stations, prisons, army camps..
I think that the legislation of many European countries does not allow waitresses to work barefooted.
You probably have to attend alternative festivals to see barefoot waitresses.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
tubMan
Posted on Aug 27 2019, 10:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

Waitress for me. Stupid American health codes. There are restaurants near the beach called Barefooters. But the waitresses are not barefoot. Love to see a Hooters where the waitress are barefoot but that won’t happen either due to American restaurant health codes. Actually Hooters girls wear nylons AND socks under their sneakers. ☹️
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted on Aug 27 2019, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

I also voted for a barefooted waitress, but I would also love a barefoot maid smile.gif

I could imagine a thematical restaurant where the waitresses would go barefot, e.g. polinesian, arabic, indian, etc. something related to their culture. And in case of Peru, it would be a dream made true a restaurant where the waitresses were dressed as Marinera Norteña dancers, with no shoes at all of course smile.gif

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Mike123
Posted on Aug 30 2019, 08:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Barefoot maid for me too - though others would be nice. But I want the maid to be barefoot OF HER OWN VOLITION, not because it's the policy of the house. What's the value if all the maids are barefoot? Very little, I'd say. It's still an unrealised dream to have my Premier Inn (substitute nationally appropriate alternative) housekeeper enter my room and make the bed and replace the towels sans footwear. Wow-wee. In the north of England; in winter.
A also really like barefoot barmaids (though this departs slightly from the uniform theme). I've encountered a few of these, though of course none recently, all in the 1980s. Just seeing them behind the bar on the grimy, beer-stained floor and then coming out to collect glasses in the busy pub. Happy days.
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 31 2019, 09:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 25 2019, 05:27 PM)
another vote for nurse from me :-)

there is a video from gwr25 with 2 nurses (that are actually models, everything is staged) and her dirty feet.. just the imagination of a nurse beeing barefoot around gives me a hard-on :-)

but also barefoot-waitresses are always a stunning as well

thank you for sharing your story, that is truely incredible
i havent met a barefoot nurse yet, but a few barefoot waitresses over the years, but i dont know how would i react if i actually would meet a barefoot nurse.. grasping for air and in urgent need of doctor biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks for your comment. I totally agree with you that the idea of a barefoot nurse is absolutely hot! As for my story, the girl wasn´t really barefoot at work. Obviously, she just kicked off her shoes while she was sitting at the desk. I can´t imagine that she would go shoeless also to the cafeteria there for example. That said the glimpse of her feet made my day anyway. wink.gif

By the way, is the video you´re talking about still available anywhere?
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 31 2019, 09:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 25 2019, 08:46 PM)
The only uniform among the ones you have listed as options which I can relate to a good time is.. a waitress, of course! smile.gif
I am not into visiting hospitals (I have seen too many of them this year sad.gif ), police stations, prisons, army camps..
I think that the legislation of many European countries does not allow waitresses to work barefooted.
You probably have to attend alternative festivals to see barefoot waitresses.

Waitresses, oh yes! I´ve seen some as well. It always happened during a heatwave so it was quite easy to chat with them about their feet. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 31 2019, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (tubMan @ Aug 27 2019, 10:33 AM)
Waitress for me. Stupid American health codes. There are restaurants near the beach called Barefooters.  But the waitresses are not barefoot.  Love to see a Hooters where the waitress are barefoot but that won’t happen either due to American restaurant health codes.  Actually Hooters girls wear nylons AND socks under their sneakers.  ☹️

Health codes of this kind are stupid all around the world. The waitresses I´ve seen in my country were just brave enough to defy these norms.

Are you saying socks and nylons? Why, for god´s sake! Do girls have to work like that in summer too? Poor things!
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 31 2019, 09:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 27 2019, 06:25 PM)
I also voted for a barefooted waitress, but I would also love a barefoot maid smile.gif

I could imagine a thematical restaurant where the waitresses would go barefot, e.g. polinesian, arabic, indian, etc. something related to their culture. And in case of Peru, it would be a dream made true a restaurant where the waitresses were dressed as Marinera Norteña dancers, with no shoes at all of course smile.gif

To set up a chain of theme restaurants would be a fantastic idea! It would tell people: look at all these cultures! Bare feet are absolutely normal, go on and take your shoes off too!

Thanks for your comment! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 31 2019, 09:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Aug 30 2019, 08:49 AM)
Barefoot maid for me too - though others would be nice. But I want the maid to be barefoot OF HER OWN VOLITION, not because it's the policy of the house. What's the value if all the maids are barefoot? Very little, I'd say. It's still an unrealised dream to have my Premier Inn (substitute nationally appropriate alternative) housekeeper enter my room and make the bed and replace the towels sans footwear. Wow-wee. In the north of England; in winter.
A also really like barefoot barmaids (though this departs slightly from the uniform theme). I've encountered a few of these, though of course none recently, all in the 1980s. Just seeing them behind the bar on the grimy, beer-stained floor and then coming out to collect glasses in the busy pub. Happy days.
Mike123.

A cool comment! Barefoot baremaids and barefoot maids always look great! And the reason why they have ended up without shoes? Not that important! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Aug 31 2019, 01:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Talking about barefoot waitresses.. there is a fantastic bar I have been to in Zurich (Switzerland) where both personnel and patrons go around barefoot..
it is called BARFUSS BAR.. if the sight of barefoot dudes does not disturb you that much (personally I would prefer to avoid it, but I can handle it),
there are also plenty of beautiful barefoot women of all ages among patrons, and ALL the waitresses are barefoot too!
I have been there in the summer of 2007. If you happen to visit Zurich.. you should deffo have a drink there! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Southerncrossfire44
Posted on Sep 1 2019, 04:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Some good options in this poll, but does anyone else like a barefoot girl in a sports uniform? I'm thinking of soccer/football, basketball, tennis, that sort of thing, but with bare feet. I know the Feetosopher has said that Amelie is a semi-pro basketball player, and I bet she would look great in a uniform barefoot (not her actual team uniform, since that might give away her true identity, but some sort of basketball jersey and shorts would be awesome to see).

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Sep 1 2019, 05:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Sep 1 2019, 04:20 AM)
Some good options in this poll, but does anyone else like a barefoot girl in a sports uniform? I'm thinking of soccer/football, basketball, tennis, that sort of thing, but with bare feet. I know the Feetosopher has said that Amelie is a semi-pro basketball player, and I bet she would look great in a uniform barefoot (not her actual team uniform, since that might give away her true identity, but some sort of basketball jersey and shorts would be awesome to see).

Two of my favorite women's sports have always been gymnastics and womens bodybuilding...the former because they mostly perform barefoot,...the latter because they're always barefoot...but lately I love womens MMA...

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Sep 1 2019, 07:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 31 2019, 01:08 PM)
Talking about barefoot waitresses.. there is a fantastic bar I have been to in Zurich (Switzerland) where both personnel and patrons go around barefoot..
it is called BARFUSS BAR.. if the sight of barefoot dudes does not disturb you that much (personally I would prefer to avoid it, but I can handle it),
there are also plenty of beautiful barefoot women of all ages among patrons, and ALL the waitresses are barefoot too!
I have been there in the summer of 2007. If you happen to visit Zurich.. you should deffo have a drink there! wink.gif

Wow! Miracles do happen then. Such a place is a dream come true. I think I already know where I should spend my holidays next year! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0125 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]