Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Our polls > A uniform?

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 25 2019, 03:33 PM
I know that this poll is not directly related to what CF, BUG, TIA or BS (Barefoot street) are about and yet I feel that this topic belongs here. Women in uniform do look great and if they happen to get rid of their shoes, they look even better. An example: the other day when a heat wave hit our city, I had to go to hospital to arrange an appointment with a consultant. Of course I had to start off at the reception desk, which was where I was treated to a most wonderful sight. The girl who worked there was wearing a nurse´s uniform and was completely barefooted! I noticed her feet when she had to get some papers from the filing cabinets behind her. Needless to say, thanks to her I immediately felt much better! wink.gif My vote goes to nurses then, but I certainly wouldn´t mind seeing a barefoot waitress or a barefoot maid either. wink.gif What about you, guys? Do you like uniforms too? If your answer happens to be YES, any pictures to share? wink.gif

Posted by: shifter Aug 25 2019, 05:27 PM
another vote for nurse from me :-)

there is a video from gwr25 with 2 nurses (that are actually models, everything is staged) and her dirty feet.. just the imagination of a nurse beeing barefoot around gives me a hard-on :-)

but also barefoot-waitresses are always a stunning as well

thank you for sharing your story, that is truely incredible
i havent met a barefoot nurse yet, but a few barefoot waitresses over the years, but i dont know how would i react if i actually would meet a barefoot nurse.. grasping for air and in urgent need of doctor biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 25 2019, 08:46 PM
The only uniform among the ones you have listed as options which I can relate to a good time is.. a waitress, of course! smile.gif
I am not into visiting hospitals (I have seen too many of them this year sad.gif ), police stations, prisons, army camps..
I think that the legislation of many European countries does not allow waitresses to work barefooted.
You probably have to attend alternative festivals to see barefoot waitresses.

Posted by: tubMan Aug 27 2019, 10:33 AM
Waitress for me. Stupid American health codes. There are restaurants near the beach called Barefooters. But the waitresses are not barefoot. Love to see a Hooters where the waitress are barefoot but that won’t happen either due to American restaurant health codes. Actually Hooters girls wear nylons AND socks under their sneakers. ☹️

Posted by: DG2001 Aug 27 2019, 06:25 PM
I also voted for a barefooted waitress, but I would also love a barefoot maid smile.gif

I could imagine a thematical restaurant where the waitresses would go barefot, e.g. polinesian, arabic, indian, etc. something related to their culture. And in case of Peru, it would be a dream made true a restaurant where the waitresses were dressed as Marinera Norteña dancers, with no shoes at all of course smile.gif

Posted by: Mike123 Aug 30 2019, 08:49 AM
Barefoot maid for me too - though others would be nice. But I want the maid to be barefoot OF HER OWN VOLITION, not because it's the policy of the house. What's the value if all the maids are barefoot? Very little, I'd say. It's still an unrealised dream to have my Premier Inn (substitute nationally appropriate alternative) housekeeper enter my room and make the bed and replace the towels sans footwear. Wow-wee. In the north of England; in winter.
A also really like barefoot barmaids (though this departs slightly from the uniform theme). I've encountered a few of these, though of course none recently, all in the 1980s. Just seeing them behind the bar on the grimy, beer-stained floor and then coming out to collect glasses in the busy pub. Happy days.
Mike123.

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 31 2019, 09:01 AM
QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 25 2019, 05:27 PM)
another vote for nurse from me :-)

there is a video from gwr25 with 2 nurses (that are actually models, everything is staged) and her dirty feet.. just the imagination of a nurse beeing barefoot around gives me a hard-on :-)

but also barefoot-waitresses are always a stunning as well

thank you for sharing your story, that is truely incredible
i havent met a barefoot nurse yet, but a few barefoot waitresses over the years, but i dont know how would i react if i actually would meet a barefoot nurse.. grasping for air and in urgent need of doctor biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks for your comment. I totally agree with you that the idea of a barefoot nurse is absolutely hot! As for my story, the girl wasn´t really barefoot at work. Obviously, she just kicked off her shoes while she was sitting at the desk. I can´t imagine that she would go shoeless also to the cafeteria there for example. That said the glimpse of her feet made my day anyway. wink.gif

By the way, is the video you´re talking about still available anywhere?

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 31 2019, 09:07 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 25 2019, 08:46 PM)
The only uniform among the ones you have listed as options which I can relate to a good time is.. a waitress, of course! smile.gif
I am not into visiting hospitals (I have seen too many of them this year sad.gif ), police stations, prisons, army camps..
I think that the legislation of many European countries does not allow waitresses to work barefooted.
You probably have to attend alternative festivals to see barefoot waitresses.

Waitresses, oh yes! I´ve seen some as well. It always happened during a heatwave so it was quite easy to chat with them about their feet. wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 31 2019, 09:14 AM
QUOTE (tubMan @ Aug 27 2019, 10:33 AM)
Waitress for me. Stupid American health codes. There are restaurants near the beach called Barefooters.  But the waitresses are not barefoot.  Love to see a Hooters where the waitress are barefoot but that won’t happen either due to American restaurant health codes.  Actually Hooters girls wear nylons AND socks under their sneakers.  ☹️

Health codes of this kind are stupid all around the world. The waitresses I´ve seen in my country were just brave enough to defy these norms.

Are you saying socks and nylons? Why, for god´s sake! Do girls have to work like that in summer too? Poor things!

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 31 2019, 09:18 AM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 27 2019, 06:25 PM)
I also voted for a barefooted waitress, but I would also love a barefoot maid smile.gif

I could imagine a thematical restaurant where the waitresses would go barefot, e.g. polinesian, arabic, indian, etc. something related to their culture. And in case of Peru, it would be a dream made true a restaurant where the waitresses were dressed as Marinera Norteña dancers, with no shoes at all of course smile.gif

To set up a chain of theme restaurants would be a fantastic idea! It would tell people: look at all these cultures! Bare feet are absolutely normal, go on and take your shoes off too!

Thanks for your comment! wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 31 2019, 09:23 AM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Aug 30 2019, 08:49 AM)
Barefoot maid for me too - though others would be nice. But I want the maid to be barefoot OF HER OWN VOLITION, not because it's the policy of the house. What's the value if all the maids are barefoot? Very little, I'd say. It's still an unrealised dream to have my Premier Inn (substitute nationally appropriate alternative) housekeeper enter my room and make the bed and replace the towels sans footwear. Wow-wee. In the north of England; in winter.
A also really like barefoot barmaids (though this departs slightly from the uniform theme). I've encountered a few of these, though of course none recently, all in the 1980s. Just seeing them behind the bar on the grimy, beer-stained floor and then coming out to collect glasses in the busy pub. Happy days.
Mike123.

A cool comment! Barefoot baremaids and barefoot maids always look great! And the reason why they have ended up without shoes? Not that important! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 31 2019, 01:08 PM
Talking about barefoot waitresses.. there is a fantastic bar I have been to in Zurich (Switzerland) where both personnel and patrons go around barefoot..
it is called https://barfussbar.ch/de/.. if the sight of barefoot dudes does not disturb you that much (personally I would prefer to avoid it, but I can handle it),
there are also plenty of beautiful barefoot women of all ages among patrons, and ALL the waitresses are barefoot too!
I have been there in the summer of 2007. If you happen to visit Zurich.. you should deffo have a drink there! wink.gif

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Sep 1 2019, 04:20 AM
Some good options in this poll, but does anyone else like a barefoot girl in a sports uniform? I'm thinking of soccer/football, basketball, tennis, that sort of thing, but with bare feet. I know the Feetosopher has said that Amelie is a semi-pro basketball player, and I bet she would look great in a uniform barefoot (not her actual team uniform, since that might give away her true identity, but some sort of basketball jersey and shorts would be awesome to see).

Posted by: michael0218 Sep 1 2019, 05:45 AM
QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Sep 1 2019, 04:20 AM)
Some good options in this poll, but does anyone else like a barefoot girl in a sports uniform? I'm thinking of soccer/football, basketball, tennis, that sort of thing, but with bare feet. I know the Feetosopher has said that Amelie is a semi-pro basketball player, and I bet she would look great in a uniform barefoot (not her actual team uniform, since that might give away her true identity, but some sort of basketball jersey and shorts would be awesome to see).

Two of my favorite women's sports have always been gymnastics and womens bodybuilding...the former because they mostly perform barefoot,...the latter because they're always barefoot...but lately I love womens MMA...

Posted by: bfwatcher Sep 1 2019, 07:46 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 31 2019, 01:08 PM)
Talking about barefoot waitresses.. there is a fantastic bar I have been to in Zurich (Switzerland) where both personnel and patrons go around barefoot..
it is called https://barfussbar.ch/de/.. if the sight of barefoot dudes does not disturb you that much (personally I would prefer to avoid it, but I can handle it),
there are also plenty of beautiful barefoot women of all ages among patrons, and ALL the waitresses are barefoot too!
I have been there in the summer of 2007. If you happen to visit Zurich.. you should deffo have a drink there! wink.gif

Wow! Miracles do happen then. Such a place is a dream come true. I think I already know where I should spend my holidays next year! wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Sep 1 2019, 07:59 AM
QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Sep 1 2019, 04:20 AM)
Some good options in this poll, but does anyone else like a barefoot girl in a sports uniform?  I'm thinking of soccer/football, basketball, tennis, that sort of thing, but with bare feet.  I know the Feetosopher has said that Amelie is a semi-pro basketball player, and I bet she would look great in a uniform barefoot (not her actual team uniform, since that might give away her true identity, but some sort of basketball jersey and shorts would be awesome to see).

You´re right! I wish I had thought of this option as well. Personally, I have a thing about tennis players. It´s so cool if they need to be seen by a doctor during the game and take their shoe and sock off. Wow. I also remember that back in the 1990s the centre court in Melbourne was flooded and Natasha Zvereva with another player came to have a look at the rain and both of them were barefoot. Cool! wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Sep 1 2019, 08:10 AM
Thank you all for your votes and comments. By the way, this is the most successful poll I have ever launched here (17 votes is a staggeringly high number if you ask me). Meaning? CF, TIA, BUG, BS should perhaps think about this issue and introduce a barefoot waitress one day. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 1 2019, 10:15 AM
Congrats for the success of this poll, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

@Southerncrossfire44: correct, AMELIE is a semi-pro basketball player, but she is currently without a team (her former one disbanded).
I can ask her about posing in a basketball outfit, but I cannot guarantee that she will accept.
Indeed it would be great to see her playing basketball barefooted & dirty-soled outdoors.. we will see.. I will put that in the list of the goals
I have to reach in 2020.. wink.gif

@bfwatcher: I warmly recommend a holiday in Switzerland! In the German-speaking part (say, Zurich, Luzern, Basel, Bern etc.)
you will surely spot plenty of barefooting beauties (including hardcore 24/7 ones)!
I met dreadlocked hippy beauty RASHIDA (there are plenty of pics I took of her on the web) exactly in Zurich!
Another plus of Zurich is that during daylight hours the Barfuss Bar is known as Frauenbad (Ladies' Baths).
No males are allowed, but most of the ladies (of all ages) suntanning on the pontoon.. suntan TOPLESS.. and the whole city can look at their tits! wink.gif
The https://bauschaenzli.com/ is a fantastic vantage point.. some tables allow you to
have lunch.. looking at dozens of topless women! ohmy.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Sep 8 2019, 06:08 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 1 2019, 10:15 AM)
@bfwatcher: I warmly recommend a holiday in Switzerland! In the German-speaking part (say, Zurich, Luzern, Basel, Bern etc.)
you will surely spot plenty of barefooting beauties (including hardcore 24/7 ones)!
I met dreadlocked hippy beauty RASHIDA (there are plenty of pics I took of her on the web) exactly in Zurich!
Another plus of Zurich is that during daylight hours the Barfuss Bar is known as Frauenbad (Ladies' Baths).
No males are allowed, but most of the ladies (of all ages) suntanning on the pontoon.. suntan TOPLESS.. and the whole city can look at their tits! wink.gif
The https://bauschaenzli.com/ is a fantastic vantage point.. some tables allow you to

Wow! Thanks for the details! Everything sounds great! Who the hell runs this business? They must have some guts! Can you imagine what it must have been like when they showed their business plan to the authorities? wink.gif

Posted by: Aleks_Dukhovno Sep 14 2019, 09:39 PM
I would say sailor, or even dressed like Japanese students. Gorgeous laugh.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 15 2019, 08:57 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 8 2019, 06:08 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 1 2019, 10:15 AM)

Wow! Thanks for the details! Everything sounds great! Who the hell runs this business? They must have some guts! Can you imagine what it must have been like when they showed their business plan to the authorities? wink.gif

Switzerland is a very open-minded country.. in most of the French-speaking area women can sunbathe topless in public beaches and swimming pools.

Posted by: bfwatcher Sep 15 2019, 04:02 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 15 2019, 08:57 AM)
Switzerland is a very open-minded country.. in most of the French-speaking area women can sunbathe topless in public beaches and swimming pools.

Oh, good for them then. In other words, they know how to enjoy life. wink.gif

Posted by: dougiezerts Dec 22 2019, 06:15 PM
I've heard that there's a restaurant in the Philppines that is in the middle of a natural spring. This means that the staff and the guests go barefooted, at it! What a great place to visit!

Posted by: bfwatcher Dec 23 2019, 08:01 PM
QUOTE (dougiezerts @ Dec 22 2019, 06:15 PM)
I've heard that there's a restaurant in the Philppines that is in the middle of a natural spring. This means that the staff and the guests go barefooted, at it! What a great place to visit!

Absolutely! wink.gif

Posted by: alyfab Dec 25 2019, 05:50 PM
Hippie dress code or belly dancer

Posted by: markpendre Jan 15 2020, 12:24 AM
QUOTE (alyfab @ Dec 25 2019, 05:50 PM)
Hippie dress code or belly dancer

lol. "hippie" is the opposite of a uniform!
(though, in a looser interpretation of the word "uniform", there is a certain conformity in hippie anti-conformism)

Posted by: dougiezerts Jun 28 2020, 05:55 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 31 2019, 01:08 PM)

There used to be a place in Hawaii called the Barefoot Bar. It was on the beach, and the waitresses were barefooted! Sadly, I think it went out of business decades ago.