City Feet message board

Pages: (19) « First ... 15 16 [17] 18 19  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Site: Shoeless Girls Patreon, Introduction to new barefooting site
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 17 2020, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Jul 12 2020, 08:18 PM)
Thanks barefootfootseeker! If you do join, I hope you like some of the older models too - I'll be interested to know which are your favorites.

Hello! I also like Ashley and Rachel.
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jul 19 2020, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 17 2020, 09:05 PM)
Thanks barefootfootseeker! If you do join, I hope you like some of the older models too - I'll be interested to know which are your favorites.

Ashley and Rachel are both fantastic - they seem to be patron favorites too. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 19 2020, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Jul 19 2020, 08:45 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 17 2020, 09:05 PM)

Ashley and Rachel are both fantastic - they seem to be patron favorites too. smile.gif

Hello! Well, I am not surprised.
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jul 19 2020, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I'm introducing another of my personal favorite models this week. Her name is Sonali, and she was absolutely superb to work with, not least because she is a regular barefooter with tough and experienced soles.

Sonali enthusiastically volunteered for this project, telling me upfront that she goes barefoot "all the time," and in her teens and college years would regularly leave the house barefoot and spend a day in the city, go to amusement parks and fairs, or even out on dates barefoot. Needless to say, that sounded like the perfect woman to me. smile.gif

She also has really tough soles from all the years of barefooting, and they tend to get really dirty, really fast.

Here are some samples from Sonali's first photo set on Shoeless Girl Media:
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jul 19 2020, 09:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Sonali went barefoot to dates? Wow, my kind of girl!

Thanks for sharing Zane! Much appreciated.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
shifter
Posted: Jul 20 2020, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

what a great addition to your models and lovely that she is/was a frequent real-live barefooter

i remotely working with somebody from our company office in india, whos name is also Sonali too, i have no clue how she looks, but know i have something to imagine :-)
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 23 2020, 09:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hello Zane. I like Sonali, but I prefer the picture when she does not smile. Sadly I do not like her outfit at all.
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jul 26 2020, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@DG2001, that's what Sonali told me. smile.gif I immediately started wondering where I could find such women who'd go barefoot on dates, especially in the US. I've occasionally known women who will show up barefoot to a house party, outdoor barbecue, or even big music festivals, but they're rare and almost always in their late teens / early twenties. It's been more and more uncommon in recent years too. I think Sonali is a rare and special find!

@shifter, thanks, and I'm glad SGM's Sonali gave you something good to imagine at work. cool.gif

@barefootfootseeker, I appreciate the feedback. re: Sonali's smile - do you dislike Sonali's smile in particular, or is it off-putting because the smile makes the pictures feel too posed and less natural? (I'm always curious to know what's more appealing to fans of barefoot women.)

re: her outfit - I'm not crazy about it either. The models almost always choose their own outfits, and some are better at it than others.
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jul 26 2020, 06:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This week's update is the final set for cool Eva, who started her shoot a little cautious and uncomfortable with barefooting but gradually loosened up and seemed to really enjoy it. By the end, she was grinning, laughing, and playing around so much that I sometimes had to ask her to keep a straight face!

Here's some samples from Eva's final set on Shoeless Girl Media:
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jul 26 2020, 06:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Eva is beautiful and fresh!

Thanks for this update Zane! Much appreciated. Please give my regards to Eva.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
shifter
Posted: Jul 26 2020, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wonderful final set with eva!
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 1 2020, 06:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Jul 26 2020, 05:53 PM)
@barefootfootseeker, I appreciate the feedback. re: Sonali's smile - do you dislike Sonali's smile in particular, or is it off-putting because the smile makes the pictures feel too posed and less natural?  (I'm always curious to know what's more appealing to fans of barefoot women.)

re: her outfit - I'm not crazy about it either. The models almost always choose their own outfits, and some are better at it than others.

Hello Zane, sorry that I missed your question. I like it when girls smile, but I did not like Sonali's smile in that particular picture. It might be more to my liking in other pictures that you took of her. I will know that if I join your site, of course. Sonali's outfit is not sexy enough compared to your other girls: it is somewhat of a turn-off for me.

I have a question for you: have you ever thought of producing content featuring nudity? I am sure that most of your models would look fantastic topless or fully naked, with dirty soles of course. I hope that you will consider that. Since The Feetosopher quit updating Barefoot Nudity there has been an empty space in the market. If you started featuring nude girls with dirty soles I would be very happy to join your site.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Aug 1 2020, 10:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Zane, I think ALL of your girls are awesome...from head to dirty soles..don't know which one(s) I like the best, as a matter of fact. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Aug 1 2020, 11:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks shifter and DG - I'm glad you liked Eva!

@barefootfootseeker - That's helpful feedback. Some of my models definitely have more camera-friendly smiles than others, though Sonali makes up for it in other ways IMO. smile.gif

re: nude photos - I've never done a nude photo shoot, but far fewer models are willing to be photographed nude, and from what I've heard, it tends to cost a lot more. I also want to keep SGM a "general audiences" site.

@michael0218 - Much appreciated. I'd have a hard time picking a #1 too, but since I met them personally, I do have a few favorites. Some of my models had such fun attitudes and cool personalities that I find them far more attractive than others might. I wonder if fellow photographers like @feetosopher have a similar experience.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 2 2020, 06:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Aug 1 2020, 11:27 PM)
@barefootfootseeker - That's helpful feedback. Some of my models definitely have more camera-friendly smiles than others, though Sonali makes up for it in other ways IMO. smile.gif

re: nude photos - I've never done a nude photo shoot, but far fewer models are willing to be photographed nude, and from what I've heard, it tends to cost a lot more. I also want to keep SGM a "general audiences" site.

Hello Zane, thank you for your reply. I understand your viewpoint about nude shootings. From my viewpoint it is obviously a pity.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (19) « First ... 15 16 [17] 18 19  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0134 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]