City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Has season 2019 already begun?, Hal, Paul, Feetosopher?
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 3 2019, 09:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Apr 1 2019, 12:41 PM)
I have to agree fully to what Feetosopher told us! It's not easy to fulfill all niches and wishes.

For me personally, I love dirty soles outdoors. Not too dirty, but just to show, the girl walked barefoot for a while. Indoors I prefer dusty (just a bit dirty) soles. And in bed scenes I really prefer clean soles. wink.gif

Great minds think alike, amico.. I am with you 100%!!! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 3 2019, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 3 2019, 07:32 PM)
Thanks for sharing with us whatīs going on in a proīs head! Yeah, I understand that the more frequent the photosessions are, the more common they become for you. That is why Iīm glad that at least new models still provide the original feeling of excitement.

As for fashionistas, perhaps they should keep their open sandals on. Why? The same reason. If all of them chose to walk barefoot, we would definitely take it for granted pretty soon, and if saw a barefoot lady then, we wouldnīt even notice. wink.gif

And yes, I like the discussion that is going on in here as well. Itīs cool to know that there are others who share similar views on what makes girls attractive. smile.gif

smile.gif good point indeed on the fashionistas.. wink.gif
I would add that the unique status of wonderful SWAINS as poshiest and most fashionable barefooting beauty on the planet
would be lost if barefooting became trendy among fashionistas.. wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 30 2019, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 30 2019, 09:56 AM)
Hey, a brief question for you guys: have you already started shooting this year?

If YES, could you share any details with us? For example, what was the weather like? What was your model wearing? Did she like modeling for you? Are we going to see her again?

If, sadly, your answer happens to be NO, could you tell us whether you have already scheduled your first session and who the model is going to be?

Thanks in advance! wink.gif

Hey guys, I just would like to repeat the question I asked here one month ago. Hope the second option is no longer relevant! wink.gif

Cheers!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 30 2019, 08:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 30 2019, 08:18 AM)
Hey, a brief question for you guys: have you already started shooting this year?

If YES, could you share any details with us? For example, what was the weather like? What was your model wearing? Did she like modeling for you? Are we going to see her again?

If, sadly, your answer happens to be NO, could you tell us whether you have already scheduled your first session and who the model is going to be?

Thanks in advance!  wink.gif

Hey guys, I just would like to repeat the question I asked here one month ago. Hope the second option is no longer relevant! wink.gif

Cheers!

Sadly for me, the answer is NOT YET. For two reasons:
1) my left shoulder is still aching a lot, and I am undergoing further medical checks to understand the nature of the issue, with a view to finding a therapy.. sad.gif
2) we have had horrible, rainy and unpredictable weather in Northern Italy in April.. and also considering my health conditions, I have not scheduled any shooting yet sad.gif
I hope that May will be better under both standpoints..

--------------------
Hal Heaven
Posted: Apr 30 2019, 10:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Sad to hear it, mate. Get well soon!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 30 2019, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 30 2019, 08:26 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 30 2019, 08:18 AM)

Thanks in advance!  wink.gif

Cheers!

Sadly for me, the answer is NOT YET. For two reasons:
1) my left shoulder is still aching a lot, and I am undergoing further medical checks to understand the nature of the issue, with a view to finding a therapy.. sad.gif
2) we have had horrible, rainy and unpredictable weather in Northern Italy in April.. and also considering my health conditions, I have not scheduled any shooting yet sad.gif
I hope that May will be better under both standpoints..

Iīm so sorry to hear that. Get better soon. We canīt wait to see new barefoot adventures. Fingers crossed!!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 30 2019, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@Hal, @bfwatcher.. thank you very much for your good wishes!
I have been walking into this tunnel for 3 months now.. I would badly need to see some light at the end of it..
which means, being able to hold standard shootings for my sites without feeling pain or putting my arm at risk! sad.gif
Let's hope the doctors will find the cause.. and then a solution!

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: May 1 2019, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 30 2019, 04:14 PM)
I have been walking into this tunnel for 3 months now.. I would badly need to see some light at the end of it..
which means, being able to hold standard shootings for my sites without feeling pain or putting my arm at risk! sad.gif

Health first and foremost obviously! We canīt wait to see your stars again but try not to overdo it. Remember the sad stories of professional athletes who had to finish their careers too early only because they failed to listen to thier body! Schedule your first session for the middle of June - no sweat - but be absolutely fit! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 1 2019, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 1 2019, 08:19 AM)

Health first and foremost obviously! We canīt wait to see your stars again but try not to overdo it. Remember the sad stories of professional athletes who had to finish their careers too early only because they failed to listen to thier body! Schedule your first session for the middle of June - no sweat - but be absolutely fit! wink.gif

Thank you again.. but frankly speaking I hope to hold at least 1-2 shootings in May! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: May 1 2019, 06:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 1 2019, 09:20 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 1 2019, 08:19 AM)

Thank you again.. but frankly speaking I hope to hold at least 1-2 shootings in May! smile.gif

Good! Keep us posted, will you? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: May 2 2019, 04:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I also hope you will have great shootings starting soon!!!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 2 2019, 11:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ May 2 2019, 04:52 AM)
I also hope you will have great shootings starting soon!!!

Many thanks, amico.. that is my hope too! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 2 2019, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well guys.. yesterday was the 2000th day since BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY went online.
I am super-happy to let you know that I celebrated the anniversary in the best way possible.. the first barefoot urban shooting of 2019! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Glorious summer-like weather (after the worst April and May since I was born!) in a city I love (I cannot tell you which city, for now tongue.gif ),
and a wonderful barefoot beauty before my lenses.. even if I cannot tell you who she is.. for now.. tongue.gif
Your curiosity will be satisfied in 2 weeks at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif
Another merry note.. my injured arm performed well.. I shot for over 5 hours (with a pause for lunch).. it ached at times, but I could handle it.. smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 2 2019, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 2 2019, 09:29 AM)
Well guys.. yesterday was the 2000th day since BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY went online.
I am super-happy to let you know that I celebrated the anniversary in the best way possible.. the first barefoot urban shooting of 2019! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Glorious summer-like weather (after the worst April and May since I was born!) in a city I love (I cannot tell you which city, for now tongue.gif ),
and a wonderful barefoot beauty before my lenses.. even if I cannot tell you who she is.. for now.. tongue.gif
Your curiosity will be satisfied in 2 weeks at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif
Another merry note.. my injured arm performed well.. I shot for over 5 hours (with a pause for lunch).. it ached at times, but I could handle it.. smile.gif

Finally!!! Great to know that the weather has improved and that your arm is back and kicking! wink.gif

Hey, whatīs wrong with spoilers? Why do we have to wait for two weeks to learn with whom you had such a great time? wink.gif

Anyway, cheers and thanks at least for this info! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jun 2 2019, 08:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

that are fantastic news!!
iīm so glad this has worked out!! now lets get back regular warm weather in italy and plenty of amazing shots for you, my friend
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0105 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]