Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > Has season 2019 already begun?

Posted by: bfwatcher Mar 30 2019, 09:56 AM
Hey, a brief question for you guys: have you already started shooting this year?

If YES, could you share any details with us? For example, what was the weather like? What was your model wearing? Did she like modeling for you? Are we going to see her again?

If, sadly, your answer happens to be NO, could you tell us whether you have already scheduled your first session and who the model is going to be?

Thanks in advance! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 30 2019, 03:12 PM
Hello there! smile.gif Not yet, sadly.. but not because of weather conditions.
We have actually had some weeks of early mild weather in Italy, with temperatures close to, and even beyond 20°C/68°F.
The fact is that.. I broke my left clavicle 2 months ago, and I am still undergoing rehabilitation. sad.gif
I haven't told you guys, but I have actually been updating both http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ and http://barefoot-nudity.com/
with just one working hand for over 6 weeks.. sad.gif
I hope to be able to re-start shooting in 2 or 3 weeks.
The first session will probably be with AMELIE (in skinny jeans, of course! wink.gif ), but we haven't arranged a date yet..
it will probably be in late April / early May.

Posted by: Boso Mar 30 2019, 06:57 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 30 2019, 03:12 PM)
The first session will probably be with AMELIE (in skinny jeans, of course! wink.gif ), but we haven't arranged a date yet..

Sounds promising! She's so adorable. If you can, please take a more pics with her in crowded city center, with very dirty feet. In previous session, her feet are not enough filthy. sad.gif

Posted by: shifter Mar 30 2019, 07:36 PM
oh no feetosopher, get well soon!!
my best recovery wishes to you

and yes, great and interesting question @bfwatcher
thank you for bringing up this topic

Posted by: bfwatcher Mar 30 2019, 10:55 PM
We have actually had some weeks of early mild weather in Italy, with temperatures close to, and even beyond 20°C/68°F.
The fact is that.. I broke my left clavicle 2 months ago, and I am still undergoing rehabilitation. sad.gif
I haven't told you guys, but I have actually been updating both http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ and http://barefoot-nudity.com/

Oh! Get better soon! Being able to use just one hand must be terrible! Hats off to you for the way you´re coping with the injury.

Pity you´ve missed the beginning of the season, of course. But given the fact that you haven´t arranged the date of your session with AMELIE yet, you can still follow the weather forcast and then pick the coldest day available! wink.gif

Cheers!

Posted by: bfwatcher Mar 30 2019, 11:01 PM
QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 30 2019, 07:36 PM)

and yes, great and interesting question @bfwatcher
thank you for bringing up this topic

Glad you like this topic, shifter. Hope Paul and Hal follow Feetosophers example soon. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 31 2019, 10:00 AM
QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 30 2019, 07:36 PM)

Thank you so much for your good wishes, amico! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 31 2019, 10:04 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 30 2019, 10:55 PM)

Oh! Get better soon! Being able to use just one hand must be terrible! Hats off to you for the way you´re coping with the injury.

Pity you´ve missed the beginning of the season, of course. But given the fact that you haven´t arranged the date of your session with AMELIE yet, you can still follow the weather forcast and then pick the coldest day available! wink.gif

Cheers!

Thank you for your good wishes, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
Yes, it has not been very relaxing, but now I can use both hands.. at least to work on the laptop.. wink.gif
As for temperatures during the next session with AMELIE.. those are clearly out of my own control.. both I and AMELIE work during the week..
we can shoot on Saturdays only.

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 31 2019, 10:26 AM
QUOTE (Boso @ Mar 30 2019, 06:57 PM)

Sounds promising! She's so adorable. If you can, please take a more pics with her in crowded city center, with very dirty feet. In previous session, her feet are not enough filthy. sad.gif

Well sir, what I can assure is that the next session with AMELIE will be in the crowded streets of my hometown.. cool.gif

As for DIRTY SOLES.. I am gonna give you some insights.
The VERY DIRTY SOLES many of you dudes are so obsessed with are the result of a complex combination of factors.
I can manage some of those factors (mainly by choosing the locations), whereas I cannot control other factors (above all weather).
You should consider that I and most of my "models" work regular jobs during the week, so we can shoot on Fridays and Saturdays only
(on Sundays I have to update the sites and promote the updates).
If I and a model arrange a session for, say, Friday, and it rains on the day before (rain washes dirt off the streets, in case you did not know biggrin.gif )..
sorry, but I am not gonna cancel the session just because @Boso will say that the soles will not get "dirty enough".. smile.gif
You should also consider that most subscribers to http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ are interested in
the beauty of locations and in the variety of situations at least as much as in the dirtiness of the soles.
So if AMELIE invites me on her fast sportscar (which she drives barefooted) to spend a day in a beautiful holiday resort on, say, Garda Lake,
where she will wear an outrageous bikini on the beach.. sorry, but I am not gonna tell her :"no, let's go to some ugly suburbs by train because your
soles will become VERY DIRTY and @Boso will be happy".. smile.gif

If the darn VERY DIRTY SOLES are so important to you.. I suggest you to follow some of those sites which use pathetic cheap tricks
to get the models' soles VERY DIRTY.. such as having them step on puddles of grease/lube oil and then on dust.

At http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ we go for REAL LIFE BAREFOOTING.. so if conditions allow soles to get VERY DIRTY, hooray..
but if soles don't get that dirty.. we basically don't give a shit.. and we are equally happy.. smile.gif

Posted by: gb62da Apr 1 2019, 12:41 PM
I have to agree fully to what Feetosopher told us! It's not easy to fulfill all niches and wishes.

For me personally, I love dirty soles outdoors. Not too dirty, but just to show, the girl walked barefoot for a while. Indoors I prefer dusty (just a bit dirty) soles. And in bed scenes I really prefer clean soles. wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Apr 1 2019, 05:35 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 31 2019, 10:04 AM)
Yes, it has not been very relaxing, but now I can use both hands.. at least to work on the laptop.. wink.gif
As for temperatures during the next session with AMELIE.. those are clearly out of my own control.. both I and AMELIE work during the week..

So things are looking up and the injury isn´t limiting you that much. Great! wink.gif

Speaking of the weather and the lack of time, there´s a way out: let´s wait fot this year´s last session and arrange it for the end of October. The temperature won´t be that high, and as a result AMELIE will be more than happy to put on her skinny jeans again! wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Apr 1 2019, 05:53 PM
One more qustion regarding the first session of the year: how do you guys feel about it? Isn´t it rather dangerous in terms of your health? You are hurrying to the place of the meet up and see your model waiting for you. She´s already barefoot, arms folded, rubbing one foot against the other nervously. How do you react to that? Or you arrive, greet the model and see that she´s still wearing shoes. What is it like to know that in a few seconds she´s going to kick off, say, her flats, peel off her socks and expose her feet to the elements?

I´m asking because earlier today I saw a gorgeous young lady wearing flip flops, a sight I´ve been waiting for since October. I can tell you that it felt like being electrocuted and she wasn´t even barefooted!

Hal, Paul, Feetosopher and you too the new Russian guy, damn! I envy you all! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Apr 3 2019, 12:59 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 1 2019, 05:35 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 31 2019, 10:04 AM)

So things are looking up and the injury isn´t limiting you that much. Great! wink.gif

Speaking of the weather and the lack of time, there´s a way out: let´s wait fot this year´s last session and arrange it for the end of October. The temperature won´t be that high, and as a result AMELIE will be more than happy to put on her skinny jeans again! wink.gif

Well, as I have said.. I am not a fan of temperatures below 25°C.
In the last years, my shooting season usually ended in September, when weather was still warm.
You should consider that I have plenty of never-before-seen pictures taken in autumn/winter over the 2004-2010 period in my archives..
so I have no need to shoot in the cold season now in order to feed my "winter barefooting" specials.
In addition, most subscribers to BUG like summer barefooting and skimpy outfits.. some of them unsubscribe in the period when I feature
the "winter barefooting" specials.. and re-subscribe afterwards.
Whatever.. I'll see if I can hold 1/2 shootings in the next autumn.. to make you and all the fans of barefooting in not-so-warm days happy.. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Apr 3 2019, 01:37 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 1 2019, 05:53 PM)
One more qustion regarding the first session of the year: how do you guys feel about it? Isn´t it rather dangerous in terms of your health? You are hurrying to the place of the meet up and see your model waiting for you. She´s already barefoot, arms folded, rubbing one foot against the other nervously. How do you react to that? Or you arrive, greet the model and see that she´s still wearing shoes. What is it like to know that in a few seconds she´s going to kick off, say, her flats, peel off her socks and expose her feet to the elements?

I´m asking because earlier today I saw a gorgeous young lady wearing flip flops, a sight I´ve been waiting for since October. I can tell you that it felt like being electrocuted and she wasn´t even barefooted!

Hal, Paul, Feetosopher and you too the new Russian guy, damn! I envy you all! wink.gif

Well, after 15 years of barefootography, and hundreds of photosessions.. I must confess that the thrill is not as intense as in the beginnings.
You should also consider that meetings for shootings are obviously arranged in advance.. and that I am obviously 100% sure that the model
will end up barefooting, whatever the weather conditions.
I feel a special thrill only when I shoot a new model for the first time.. it's always fascinating to venture into the "barefooting attitude" of a rookie.
"Will she be bold?" "How will she react to the hurdles on the way?" "Will she be flirty/fetish-oriented?" "Will she talk about her feet?"..
these are a few of the questions I will find an answer for during the first session with a newcomer.

I find that the first casual meeting of the year with a woman in open shoes and no hoses, or with a barefooter in the street, is much more thrilling.
Italy is the cradle of high fashion, so you can find "fashionista" beauties going around the city at night in bare feet & open sandals even in early January!
(funny thing, you could find the same beauties going around in boots in July.. biggrin.gif )
It's really a shame that the endurance to cold that the feet of those beauties develop is not put to good use by embracing a barefoot lifestyle! sad.gif
Those fashionistas are often very good looking, they move elegantly and dress smartly.. they would be crack models for http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/!
Yet they would NEVER get rid of their beloved high-fashion shoes.. and even if their feet do not fear cold, they do fear the filth on the ground.
Sadly the battage by the fashion industry has convinced those girls that you cannot be sexy without a pair of high-fashion shoes..
and mainstream erotica has established the icon of the naked woman in high-heel shoes.. even during sexual intercourse! sad.gif

P.S. I really like the renaissance going on at City Feet Forum, with interesting questions and polls.. kudos to the ones who are taking part in it! smile.gif
I am pretty sure that Hal will reply to this question, too!
It would be even better if Pavel participated in the discussion.. yet I see that he very rarely posts here.
As for the new Russian vendor.. it seems that he is not into wasting his time chatting with us.. biggrin.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Apr 3 2019, 07:32 PM
Thanks for sharing with us what´s going on in a pro´s head! Yeah, I understand that the more frequent the photosessions are, the more common they become for you. That is why I´m glad that at least new models still provide the original feeling of excitement.

As for fashionistas, perhaps they should keep their open sandals on. Why? The same reason. If all of them chose to walk barefoot, we would definitely take it for granted pretty soon, and if saw a barefoot lady then, we wouldn´t even notice. wink.gif

And yes, I like the discussion that is going on in here as well. It´s cool to know that there are others who share similar views on what makes girls attractive. smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Apr 3 2019, 09:44 PM
QUOTE (gb62da @ Apr 1 2019, 12:41 PM)
I have to agree fully to what Feetosopher told us! It's not easy to fulfill all niches and wishes.

For me personally, I love dirty soles outdoors. Not too dirty, but just to show, the girl walked barefoot for a while. Indoors I prefer dusty (just a bit dirty) soles. And in bed scenes I really prefer clean soles. wink.gif

Great minds think alike, amico.. I am with you 100%!!! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Apr 3 2019, 09:48 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 3 2019, 07:32 PM)
Thanks for sharing with us what´s going on in a pro´s head! Yeah, I understand that the more frequent the photosessions are, the more common they become for you. That is why I´m glad that at least new models still provide the original feeling of excitement.

As for fashionistas, perhaps they should keep their open sandals on. Why? The same reason. If all of them chose to walk barefoot, we would definitely take it for granted pretty soon, and if saw a barefoot lady then, we wouldn´t even notice. wink.gif

And yes, I like the discussion that is going on in here as well. It´s cool to know that there are others who share similar views on what makes girls attractive. smile.gif

smile.gif good point indeed on the fashionistas.. wink.gif
I would add that the unique status of wonderful http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/20190223054509_10898/demo0001.jpg as poshiest and most fashionable barefooting beauty on the planet
would be lost if barefooting became trendy among fashionistas.. wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Apr 30 2019, 08:18 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 30 2019, 09:56 AM)
Hey, a brief question for you guys: have you already started shooting this year?

If YES, could you share any details with us? For example, what was the weather like? What was your model wearing? Did she like modeling for you? Are we going to see her again?

If, sadly, your answer happens to be NO, could you tell us whether you have already scheduled your first session and who the model is going to be?

Thanks in advance! wink.gif

Hey guys, I just would like to repeat the question I asked here one month ago. Hope the second option is no longer relevant! wink.gif

Cheers!

Posted by: Feetosopher Apr 30 2019, 08:26 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 30 2019, 08:18 AM)

Thanks in advance!  wink.gif

Hey guys, I just would like to repeat the question I asked here one month ago. Hope the second option is no longer relevant! wink.gif

Cheers!

Sadly for me, the answer is NOT YET. For two reasons:
1) my left shoulder is still aching a lot, and I am undergoing further medical checks to understand the nature of the issue, with a view to finding a therapy.. sad.gif
2) we have had horrible, rainy and unpredictable weather in Northern Italy in April.. and also considering my health conditions, I have not scheduled any shooting yet sad.gif
I hope that May will be better under both standpoints..

Posted by: Hal Heaven Apr 30 2019, 10:55 AM
Sad to hear it, mate. Get well soon!

-Hal-

Posted by: bfwatcher Apr 30 2019, 02:40 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 30 2019, 08:26 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 30 2019, 08:18 AM)

Thanks in advance!  wink.gif

Cheers!

Sadly for me, the answer is NOT YET. For two reasons:
1) my left shoulder is still aching a lot, and I am undergoing further medical checks to understand the nature of the issue, with a view to finding a therapy.. sad.gif
2) we have had horrible, rainy and unpredictable weather in Northern Italy in April.. and also considering my health conditions, I have not scheduled any shooting yet sad.gif
I hope that May will be better under both standpoints..

I´m so sorry to hear that. Get better soon. We can´t wait to see new barefoot adventures. Fingers crossed!!!

Posted by: Feetosopher Apr 30 2019, 04:14 PM
@Hal, @bfwatcher.. thank you very much for your good wishes!
I have been walking into this tunnel for 3 months now.. I would badly need to see some light at the end of it..
which means, being able to hold standard shootings for my sites without feeling pain or putting my arm at risk! sad.gif
Let's hope the doctors will find the cause.. and then a solution!

Posted by: bfwatcher May 1 2019, 08:19 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 30 2019, 04:14 PM)
I have been walking into this tunnel for 3 months now.. I would badly need to see some light at the end of it..
which means, being able to hold standard shootings for my sites without feeling pain or putting my arm at risk! sad.gif

Health first and foremost obviously! We can´t wait to see your stars again but try not to overdo it. Remember the sad stories of professional athletes who had to finish their careers too early only because they failed to listen to thier body! Schedule your first session for the middle of June - no sweat - but be absolutely fit! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher May 1 2019, 09:20 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 1 2019, 08:19 AM)

Health first and foremost obviously! We can´t wait to see your stars again but try not to overdo it. Remember the sad stories of professional athletes who had to finish their careers too early only because they failed to listen to thier body! Schedule your first session for the middle of June - no sweat - but be absolutely fit! wink.gif

Thank you again.. but frankly speaking I hope to hold at least 1-2 shootings in May! smile.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher May 1 2019, 06:55 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 1 2019, 09:20 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 1 2019, 08:19 AM)

Thank you again.. but frankly speaking I hope to hold at least 1-2 shootings in May! smile.gif

Good! Keep us posted, will you? wink.gif

Posted by: gb62da May 2 2019, 04:52 AM
I also hope you will have great shootings starting soon!!!

Posted by: Feetosopher May 2 2019, 11:10 AM
QUOTE (gb62da @ May 2 2019, 04:52 AM)
I also hope you will have great shootings starting soon!!!

Many thanks, amico.. that is my hope too! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 2 2019, 09:29 AM
Well guys.. yesterday was the 2000th day since http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ and http://barefoot-nudity.com/ went online.
I am super-happy to let you know that I celebrated the anniversary in the best way possible.. the first barefoot urban shooting of 2019! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Glorious summer-like weather (after the worst April and May since I was born!) in a city I love (I cannot tell you which city, for now tongue.gif ),
and a wonderful barefoot beauty before my lenses.. even if I cannot tell you who she is.. for now.. tongue.gif
Your curiosity will be satisfied in 2 weeks at http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif
Another merry note.. my injured arm performed well.. I shot for over 5 hours (with a pause for lunch).. it ached at times, but I could handle it.. smile.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jun 2 2019, 07:05 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 2 2019, 09:29 AM)
Well guys.. yesterday was the 2000th day since http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ and http://barefoot-nudity.com/ went online.
I am super-happy to let you know that I celebrated the anniversary in the best way possible.. the first barefoot urban shooting of 2019! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Glorious summer-like weather (after the worst April and May since I was born!) in a city I love (I cannot tell you which city, for now tongue.gif ),
and a wonderful barefoot beauty before my lenses.. even if I cannot tell you who she is.. for now.. tongue.gif
Your curiosity will be satisfied in 2 weeks at http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif
Another merry note.. my injured arm performed well.. I shot for over 5 hours (with a pause for lunch).. it ached at times, but I could handle it.. smile.gif

Finally!!! Great to know that the weather has improved and that your arm is back and kicking! wink.gif

Hey, what´s wrong with spoilers? Why do we have to wait for two weeks to learn with whom you had such a great time? wink.gif

Anyway, cheers and thanks at least for this info! wink.gif

Posted by: shifter Jun 2 2019, 08:35 PM
that are fantastic news!!
i´m so glad this has worked out!! now lets get back regular warm weather in italy and plenty of amazing shots for you, my friend

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 3 2019, 09:28 AM
Thank you so much for your nice comments and good wishes, @bfwatcher and @shifter! smile.gif
Let's hope in a wonderful summer in Northern Italy.. and all across Europe! wink.gif

@bfwatcher: c'mon.. 2 weeks aren't so long a wait.. biggrin.gif wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jun 3 2019, 06:42 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 3 2019, 09:28 AM)

When it comes to time, you can never be that sure. Two examples: first, if you sent me a PM saying "Hey, bfwatcher, you´re a good bloke, would you like to come to Italy for two weeks and see how I work?" I´d say: "What? Two weeks only?" Second, if on the other hand I ended up in prison and if a prison officer told me: "Hey, bfwatcher, you´re a terrible man, you´re going to spend two weeks in solitary confinement!" I´d tell him: "What? It feels like eternity!" And what´s the morale of this story? Waiting for lifestyle updates isn´t that different from being banged up. See? wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 4 2019, 08:31 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 3 2019, 06:42 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 3 2019, 09:28 AM)

When it comes to time, you can never be that sure. Two examples: first, if you sent me a PM saying "Hey, bfwatcher, you´re a good bloke, would you like to come to Italy for two weeks and see how I work?" I´d say: "What? Two weeks only?" Second, if on the other hand I ended up in prison and if a prison officer told me: "Hey, bfwatcher, you´re a terrible man, you´re going to spend two weeks in solitary confinement!" I´d tell him: "What? It feels like eternity!" And what´s the morale of this story? Waiting for lifestyle updates isn´t that different from being banged up. See? wink.gif

You are absolutely right, @bfwatcher.. point taken.. wink.gif
Yet.. you will have to wait 12 more days.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 4 2019, 06:54 PM
Anti-spam bump. Fuck spammers! mad.gif