City Feet message board

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BUG "Golden Five" TOP MODEL contest, Pick your favourite Barefoot Urban Star!

Which is your favourite of these 11 Barefoot Urban Stars?
SWAINS - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in December 2013 [ 7 ]  [38.89%]
RED-X - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in September 2014 [ 2 ]  [11.11%]
CHARLOTTE - size 35EU/5.5US - debut in March 2016 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
GOLD CHANEL - size 36EU/6US - debut in April 2016 [ 1 ]  [5.56%]
ELETTRA - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in May 2016 [ 2 ]  [11.11%]
PURPLE QUEEN - size 35EU/5.5US - debut in June 2016 [ 1 ]  [5.56%]
FENICE - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in July 2016 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
PERLANERA - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in August 2016 [ 1 ]  [5.56%]
AMELIE - size 38EU/7.5US - debut in September 2016 [ 4 ]  [22.22%]
CLEMENTINE POULAIN - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in August 2017 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
LAVINIA - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in September 2017 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 29 2018, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Dec 29 2018, 06:27 AM)
All the girls are lovely and worthy of winning, of course, but I had to cast my vote for Amelie.  Head to toe, she just blows me away, and her dazzling smile really clinches it.

Thanks for starting up this poll, my friend!

Hello my dear friend! Thank you so much for your appreciation about the contest, for your vote and for your nice comment! smile.gif
I am super-happy to post here two pictures of AMELIE wearing.. "global warming" smiles.. and poshy long dresses (you got 'em, @bfwatcher! wink.gif ).

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 29 2018, 03:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (scalza @ Dec 29 2018, 10:36 AM)
Do I really have to say it? I voted for my girl: SWAINS!!! biggrin.gif
Anyway, to be honest, all the BUG models are real dirty-soled angels!
Feetosopher: as usual, thank you!  smile.gif

Ciao amica, thank you so much for your appreciation about the poll and about the 11 contestants, and thank you for your vote and for your nice comment! smile.gif
Here are two vintage pictures of SWAINS for you! smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 29 2018, 03:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Sorry for the delayed reaction to your votes and comments, friends.. but yesterday night I attended a heavy metal concert with SWAINS (rolleyes.gif),
and this morning I was busy preparing the next updates for BUG and BN!

As @clipper stated that he voted for SWAINS, and @shifter that he voted for RED-X (no clues why these votes do not appear on the counter unsure.gif),
the UPDATED OFFICIAL COUNT OF VOTES now is:
SWAINS: 5 VOTES
AMELIE: 3 VOTES
RED-X: 2 VOTES
PURPLE QUEEN, PERLANERA: 1 VOTE each.

The contest closes TOMORROW, December 30, 2018 at 20.00 CET so.. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! smile.gif

And FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS about the REASONS BEHIND YOUR PICK.. or anything else you deem relevant! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 29 2018, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

LESS THAN ONE DAY to go to crown BUG "Golden Five" TOP MODEL! smile.gif

The contest closes TOMORROW, December 30, 2018 at 20.00 CET so.. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! smile.gif

And FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS about the REASONS BEHIND YOUR PICK.. or anything else you deem relevant! cool.gif

UPDATED OFFICIAL COUNT OF VOTES:
SWAINS: 5 VOTES (1 stated, not displayed)
RED-X: 2 VOTES (1 stated, not displayed)
PURPLE QUEEN, PERLANERA: 1 VOTE each.

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Dec 29 2018, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 29 2018, 02:41 PM)
I mean.. even if one is a die-hard fan of City Feet or Toes-In-Action, and has never subscribed to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS,
a vote in / comment to this poll would cause no damage to him/her, and would result in 1/2 additional FREE PICTURES of one of these 11 barefoot beauties!

Absolutely!

Quite frankly, I donīt get this attitude either. Just check out the board statistics: there are usually 30-40 active users here at any given moment, the thread now has around 800 views and yet the girls get just 10 votes! Sad, isnīt it?

As for AMELIE, more spring and/ or autumn series, please! Canīt wait to see her sporting jeans! Thanks! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Dec 29 2018, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 29 2018, 02:54 PM)
QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Dec 29 2018, 06:27 AM)
All the girls are lovely and worthy of winning, of course, but I had to cast my vote for Amelie.  Head to toe, she just blows me away, and her dazzling smile really clinches it.

Thanks for starting up this poll, my friend!

Hello my dear friend! Thank you so much for your appreciation about the contest, for your vote and for your nice comment! smile.gif
I am super-happy to post here two pictures of AMELIE wearing.. "global warming" smiles.. and poshy long dresses (you got 'em, @bfwatcher! wink.gif ).

user posted image

user posted image

Wow! A white dress and dark varnish! A leathal combo! Well done, Amelie, well done, Feetosopher! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted on Dec 29 2018, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 29 2018, 02:49 PM)
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Dec 28 2018, 09:13 PM)
Hi Feetoshoper! It's a really great poll and great race! Congratulations for 5th anniversary! It's not easy choice because all of your girls are great! I love Red-X (if I remember correctly, she is an only 24/7 barefooter, is that true?), I love Amelie... but I think that you exactly know that I am fallen in love with SWAINS!!! My vote goes to her of course and I am waiting for another great photoshoots with her (especially with sexy long dresses and calloused and black soles!!!)  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation about the contest, for voting in the poll and for your nice comment, amico! smile.gif
Yes, you are right, the only 24/7/365 barefooter among the 11 Barefoot Urban Stars fighting for the title is RED-X.
You wrote "sexy long dresses and calloused and black soles" in your wish list about SWAINS' next shootings..
well, I hope that the two free pictures of SWAINS I have selected will keep you happy until the next update.. wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Oh my God, thanks a lot for these two awesome pictures, my friend! I love SWAINS so much... if I only could, I would vote for her 10, 100 or even 1000 times! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 30 2018, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

We have the first (anonymous.. this is VERY BAD! biggrin.gif ) voter for ELETTRA! smile.gif

(actually I have picked you and I know who you are.. caro mio.. biggrin.gif )

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 30 2018, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Dec 29 2018, 08:07 PM)
Wow! A white dress and dark varnish! A leathal combo! Well done, Amelie, well done, Feetosopher! wink.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 30 2018, 04:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Dec 29 2018, 08:51 PM)
Oh my God, thanks a lot for these two awesome pictures, my friend! I love SWAINS so much... if I only could, I would vote for her 10, 100 or even 1000 times! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

smile.gif you are most welcome, amico! smile.gif
I'll be seeing SWAINS tomorrow.. I'll let her know about your admiration for her! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 30 2018, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Dec 29 2018, 08:04 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 29 2018, 02:41 PM)
I mean.. even if one is a die-hard fan of City Feet or Toes-In-Action, and has never subscribed to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS,
a vote in / comment to this poll would cause no damage to him/her, and would result in 1/2 additional FREE PICTURES of one of these 11 barefoot beauties!

Absolutely!

Quite frankly, I donīt get this attitude either. Just check out the board statistics: there are usually 30-40 active users here at any given moment, the thread now has around 800 views and yet the girls get just 10 votes! Sad, isnīt it?

As for AMELIE, more spring and/ or autumn series, please! Canīt wait to see her sporting jeans! Thanks! smile.gif

Frankly speaking the number of voters so far is in line with my expectations.
Some forum members rarely or never post/comment (maybe due to language barriers?), and others would never comment a thread about my sites,
or even a thread containing a comment of mine.
Everybody knows that I have my bunch of haters here: some dare to attack me, the others just refuse to acknowledge my presence in the Forum.
We are in a democratic space, so no problem at all about the attitude of those guys. It is a perfectly legitimate one.

Other dudes instead have voted but have preferred to remain anonymous.. even if I have picked a couple of them.. tongue.gif
And other dudes are just lurking in the thread for free pictures.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 30 2018, 04:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

AROUND TWO HOURS LEFT to crown BUG "Golden Five" TOP MODEL! smile.gif

The contest closes TODAY, December 30, 2018 at 20.00 CET so.. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! smile.gif

UPDATED OFFICIAL COUNT OF VOTES:
SWAINS: 5 VOTES (1 stated, not displayed)
RED-X: 2 VOTES (1 stated, not displayed)
PURPLE QUEEN, PERLANERA, ELETTRA: 1 VOTE each.

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted on Dec 30 2018, 05:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 27 2018, 10:14 AM)
Dear friends and followers! After 5 years of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, the time has come to crown your
ALL-TIME FAVOURITE BAREFOOT URBAN STAR! smile.gif

The contestants in this poll have all been selected according to the following requirements:
1) Having made their debut on BUG, and being an exclusive to the site. This excludes all girls who were first featured on Toes-In-Action.
2) Being still in activity as a model (not necessarily for my sites)
3) Girls also posing for BAREFOOT NUDITY must have made multiple appearances on BUG in dedicated updates (pictures+videos).

Requirement n.1 sadly excludes from the contest wonderful CHAT NOIR, the star of this year's BUG and BN European Tour,
the model with the longest continuous stretch of cooperation with me (she will be entering her 10th year in 2019), and a very close friend of mine..
yet to me CHAT NOIR deffo plays in a league of her own, and she will have her own dedicated celebrations in 2019! wink.gif

And now.. cast your vote in the ballot box, select your favorite among the eleven contestants, and crown
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' "GOLDEN FIVE" TOP MODEL! cool.gif

The contest closes on December 30, 2018 at 20.00 CET.

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS about the REASONS BEHIND YOUR PICK.. or anything else you deem relevant! smile.gif

A tournament on CF - the sort of which you have spent so long belittling and looking down upon.

How original tongue.gif

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
??? - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 30 2018, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Dec 30 2018, 05:56 PM)
A tournament on CF - the sort of which you have spent so long belittling and looking down upon.

How original  tongue.gif

This contest could not end in a high note without a comment by Duffman847, the Geordie Pain in the Ass! biggrin.gif
Indeed not original at all, lad.. but with at least 3 ADVANTAGES over your ultra-complicated, FA Cup style tournaments:
1) straight and simple formula;
2) short duration (long stories get boring, chap! tongue.gif);
3) plenty of FREE PICTURES of barefoot beauties for everybody to enjoy!

=> OBVIOUS RESULT: LIVELY PARTICIPATION! wink.gif

By the way.. your vote went to.. who??? tongue.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 30 2018, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another secret admirer for SWAINS! smile.gif

user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0118 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]