City Feet message board

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BUG "Golden Five" TOP MODEL contest, Pick your favourite Barefoot Urban Star!

Which is your favourite of these 11 Barefoot Urban Stars?
SWAINS - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in December 2013 [ 7 ]  [38.89%]
RED-X - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in September 2014 [ 2 ]  [11.11%]
CHARLOTTE - size 35EU/5.5US - debut in March 2016 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
GOLD CHANEL - size 36EU/6US - debut in April 2016 [ 1 ]  [5.56%]
ELETTRA - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in May 2016 [ 2 ]  [11.11%]
PURPLE QUEEN - size 35EU/5.5US - debut in June 2016 [ 1 ]  [5.56%]
FENICE - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in July 2016 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
PERLANERA - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in August 2016 [ 1 ]  [5.56%]
AMELIE - size 38EU/7.5US - debut in September 2016 [ 4 ]  [22.22%]
CLEMENTINE POULAIN - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in August 2017 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
LAVINIA - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in September 2017 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
gb62da
  Posted on Dec 28 2018, 06:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2764

What a race! Any of these cuties deserves to win. But the real winner are us. As we can see all of them on BUG. And some even on BN... wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 28 2018, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 28 2018, 06:32 AM)
What a race! Any of these cuties deserves to win. But the real winner are us. As we can see all of them on BUG. And some even on BN... wink.gif

Thank you again, amico! smile.gif Yet the votes are stuck at eight.. and they haven't moved in the last 10 hours.
Will we have a wonderful trio of ex-aequo winners? We will see.. there are still 34 hours to go in the contest! Ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 28 2018, 11:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 27 2018, 10:23 AM)

SWAINS - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in December 2013
user posted image

RED-X - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in September 2014
user posted image

CHARLOTTE - size 35EU/5.5US - debut in March 2016
user posted image

GOLD CHANEL - size 36EU/6US - debut in April 2016
user posted image

ELETTRA - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in May 2016
user posted image

PURPLE QUEEN - size 35EU/5.5US - debut in June 2016
user posted image

This is the first group of Barefoot Urban Stars in the contest!

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 28 2018, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 27 2018, 10:25 AM)
FENICE - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in July 2016
user posted image

PERLANERA - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in August 2016
user posted image

AMELIE - size 38EU/7.5US - debut in September 2016
user posted image

CLEMENTINE POULAIN - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in August 2017
user posted image

LAVINIA - size 37EU/6.5US - debut in September 2017
user posted image

This is the second group of Barefoot Urban Stars in the contest!

--------------------
Clipper
Posted on Dec 28 2018, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Hello Feetosopher,

as said in facebook I report what I write in facebook also here :

"Hello Feetosopher,I vote Swains,

But I also have to do some comment : first of all I have to do congratulation to all the models in the list.Second Red-X is the only 24/365 barefooters,so in a challenge where are considered only the barefooting skills Red-X will be the winner....(this is my opinion).A part this Happy barefret new year to you and all the models"
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 28 2018, 04:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Dec 28 2018, 03:45 PM)
Hello Feetosopher,

as said in facebook I report what I write in facebook also here :

"Hello Feetosopher,I vote Swains,

But I also have to do some comment : first of all I have to do congratulation to all the models in the list.Second Red-X is the only 24/365 barefooters,so in a challenge where are considered only the barefooting skills Red-X will be the winner....(this is my opinion).A part this Happy barefret new year to you and all the models"

Ciao Clipper, thank you very much for voting and for commenting! smile.gif

OK, point taken, but only ONE VOTE is allowed here.. and I cannot see your vote for SWAINS on the counter! unsure.gif
In any case, as you clearly stated it, I will count one additional vote for SWAINS, who takes the lead with THREE VOTES (she had two votes before).
As a "consolation" for you, however.. I will post TWO PICTURES of SWAINS.. and ONE PICTURE of RED-X.. wink.gif

SWAINS (@clipper's vote went to her)
user posted image

user posted image

RED-X ("honourable mention" as hardcore 24/7/365 barefooter by @clipper)
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 28 2018, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

As @clipper clearly stated that his vote went to SWAINS (no clues why it does not appear on the counter unsure.gif),
the UPDATED OFFICIAL COUNT OF VOTES now is:
SWAINS: 3 VOTES
AMELIE, RED-X: 2 VOTES each.
PURPLE QUEEN, PERLANERA: 1 VOTE each.

The contest closes on December 30, 2018 at 20.00 CET so.. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

And FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS about the REASONS BEHIND YOUR PICK.. or anything else you deem relevant! cool.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Dec 28 2018, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 27 2018, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Dec 27 2018, 08:45 PM)
Cool! I like this competition!

I agree with others that without CHAT NOIR our task is a tiny bit easier. Here we go then: given the fact that SWAINS is currently in the lead anyway and doesnīt need my support that much, Iīll go for AMELIE. The reason? The more I see her here, the more I like her. And, yes, I mustnīt forget, her shoe size helped me decide as well. wink.gif

As for the two pictures that are coming now, could AMELIE please wear a pair of skinny jeans at least in one of them?  wink.gif

Thank you for your appreciation about the contest, sir! smile.gif
And thank you for voting and for commenting, of course! smile.gif
AMELIE wears either long poshy dresses or hot pants in the summer.
I hope that you will like the two different types of hot pants she is wearing in these pictures! smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Well, jeans would have been better, of course. That said, I have to admit AMELIE knows how to wear her hot pants, which somehow makes up for that terrible disappointment of mine. wink.gif But joking aside, thanks for the pictures youīve added, Feetosopher. They all celebrate female beauty the way we like it!

Hey, dudes! Whatīs wrong with you? Canīt you at least vote? Wouldnīt you like to see another photo of, say, PURPLE QUEEN or CLEMENTINE POULAIN? Canīt you tell that all the girls in the contest are quite sexy and barefooted? smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted on Dec 28 2018, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Hi Feetoshoper! It's a really great poll and great race! Congratulations for 5th anniversary! It's not easy choice because all of your girls are great! I love Red-X (if I remember correctly, she is an only 24/7 barefooter, is that true?), I love Amelie... but I think that you exactly know that I am fallen in love with SWAINS!!! My vote goes to her of course and I am waiting for another great photoshoots with her (especially with sexy long dresses and calloused and black soles!!!) wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted on Dec 29 2018, 06:27 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

All the girls are lovely and worthy of winning, of course, but I had to cast my vote for Amelie. Head to toe, she just blows me away, and her dazzling smile really clinches it.

Thanks for starting up this poll, my friend!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Dec 29 2018, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Dec 29 2018, 06:27 AM)
All the girls are lovely and worthy of winning, of course, but I had to cast my vote for Amelie. Head to toe, she just blows me away, and her dazzling smile really clinches it.

Good! There are going to be two more pictures of lovely AMELIE!

Having been given "hot pants" already, shall we now go for "long poshy dresses"? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
scalza
Posted on Dec 29 2018, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3495

Do I really have to say it? I voted for my girl: SWAINS!!! biggrin.gif
Anyway, to be honest, all the BUG models are real dirty-soled angels!
Feetosopher: as usual, thank you! smile.gif
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 29 2018, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Dec 28 2018, 06:36 PM)
Well, jeans would have been better, of course. That said, I have to admit AMELIE knows how to wear her hot pants, which somehow makes up for that terrible disappointment of mine.  wink.gif But joking aside, thanks for the pictures youīve added, Feetosopher. They all celebrate female beauty the way we like it!

Hey, dudes! Whatīs wrong with you? Canīt you at least vote? Wouldnīt you like to see another photo of, say, PURPLE QUEEN or CLEMENTINE POULAIN? Canīt you tell that all the girls in the contest are quite sexy and barefooted? smile.gif

Hello! First of all, many thanks indeed for urging your fellow members to vote! smile.gif
I mean.. even if one is a die-hard fan of City Feet or Toes-In-Action, and has never subscribed to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS,
a vote in / comment to this poll would cause no damage to him/her, and would result in 1/2 additional FREE PICTURES of one of these 11 barefoot beauties!

As for AMELIE's pictures.. you are welcome, of course! smile.gif
Unfortunately in the shootings that I have held with her so far, she never wore long skinny jeans!
You know, with 30°C/86°F-plus temperatures in the blazing hot Italian summers, I think that she had good reasons not to wear any!
But I will probably hold a spring shooting with her next year (also considering the huge success that she is enjoying),
and I will ask her to wear exactly a pair of your beloved long skinny jeans.. OK? wink.gif
Your fellow member (and oldtime friend of mine) @Southerncrossfire also went for AMELIE in the contest.. so considering your request..
I will go for two fantastic poshy long dresses in selecting the pictures.. wink.gif

Thank you so much again for your appreciation about the contest, and the eleven Barefoot Urban Stars fighting for the crown! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 29 2018, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Dec 29 2018, 09:56 AM)
QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Dec 29 2018, 06:27 AM)
All the girls are lovely and worthy of winning, of course, but I had to cast my vote for Amelie.  Head to toe, she just blows me away, and her dazzling smile really clinches it.

Good! There are going to be two more pictures of lovely AMELIE!

Having been given "hot pants" already, shall we now go for "long poshy dresses"? wink.gif

Of course YES, sir!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 29 2018, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Dec 28 2018, 09:13 PM)
Hi Feetoshoper! It's a really great poll and great race! Congratulations for 5th anniversary! It's not easy choice because all of your girls are great! I love Red-X (if I remember correctly, she is an only 24/7 barefooter, is that true?), I love Amelie... but I think that you exactly know that I am fallen in love with SWAINS!!! My vote goes to her of course and I am waiting for another great photoshoots with her (especially with sexy long dresses and calloused and black soles!!!)  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation about the contest, for voting in the poll and for your nice comment, amico! smile.gif
Yes, you are right, the only 24/7/365 barefooter among the 11 Barefoot Urban Stars fighting for the title is RED-X.
You wrote "sexy long dresses and calloused and black soles" in your wish list about SWAINS' next shootings..
well, I hope that the two free pictures of SWAINS I have selected will keep you happy until the next update.. wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0149 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]