City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Would you marry SWAINS? ;-), Sexiest BAREFOOT BRIDE on earth! :-)
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 15 2018, 09:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 14 2018, 05:45 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 10 2018, 05:31 PM)
SWAINS does not pretend to be a 24/7/365 barefooter: she makes no secret that she loves heels as much as she loves walking barefoot.
And IMHO this makes her more "real", and surely more authentic, than this plethora of "barefoot lifestylers" which are sprouting like mushrooms on the web.

Good point. Although some of the barefoot life style girls who are around could be pretty hot too. Polina Smerch for instance. wink.gif

As far as Swains is concerned, my thanks go directly to her and to her boyfriend. After all, wouldnīt a bride like that be a dream come true for most of us?

Thanks for sharing this visual treat! wink.gif

You are welcome! smile.gif I'll be meeting SWAINS tomorrow, so I'll be glad to let her know!
SWAINS actually checks CF Forum every once in a while, so she might have already read your comment.. smile.gif
Beauty is a highly subjective matter, but I find that several "real life barefooters" are hot, too..
Polina Smerch, but also Nastya Deiniris (if I leave aside the fact that cosplay is NOT for me biggrin.gif), Dashley Driveby, Barefoot Pinay, Cecilia (of course!)..
I find that all these women are really good looking!
Yet there are also several "real life barefooters" which I do NOT find attractive at all.. but it would not be elegant to name them.. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted: Mar 15 2018, 07:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 15 2018, 09:22 AM)
SWAINS actually checks CF Forum every once in a while, so she might have already read your comment.. smile.gif

Cool! I didnīt know she does that. By the way, what does she make of the local crowd? Doesnīt she find our bizzare tastes rather funny? wink.gif

Anyway, her attitude is a healthy one and no doubt much appreciated here!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 17 2018, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 15 2018, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 15 2018, 09:22 AM)

Cool! I didnīt know she does that. By the way, what does she make of the local crowd? Doesnīt she find our bizzare tastes rather funny? wink.gif

Anyway, her attitude is a healthy one and no doubt much appreciated here!

SWAINS is not a CF forum member but yes, she checks the feedback to the posts about her.
She was very upset when some dicks here accused her (and all my models in general) of being a mercenary/"fake" barefooter,
and that she went barefooted just for my camera and because I paid her, etc... the usual shit.
Yet she sees that several people here truly appreciate her, and she is VERY happy about this! smile.gif
Please consider that urban barefooting is for SWAINS mainly 1) a form of style/elegance/seduction 2) a way to be different from the pack 3) (sometimes) a relax from wearing her beloved spike heels (and again, she has always made no secret that she also loves heels).
SWAINS is neither into the "(dirty) feet fetish" side nor into the "I love testing my soles in extreme situations" side of barefooting.. so she is neither a domina nor a hardcore 24/7/365 barefooter.
SWAINS finds it funny that dudes get excited about dirty soles or a girl walking on broken glass.. yet she is absolutely open minded and relaxed about all this.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0119 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]