City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Would you marry SWAINS? ;-), Sexiest BAREFOOT BRIDE on earth! :-)
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 9 2018, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear friends! BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS supermodel SWAINS posed for a company which makes bridal dresses..
she had to wear shoes during the shooting, but she was very happy to get rid of them afterwards! biggrin.gif
SWAINS sent me a couple of pictures taken by her very kind boyfriend.. for the viewing pleasure of all her fans around the web! smile.gif
Many thanks for this great gift, SWAINS.. you’d be a wonderful barefoot bride! wub.gif
SWAINS can be enjoyed barefooted & dirty-soled in hundreds of pictures and hours of HD VIDEOS at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
DG2001
Posted: Mar 9 2018, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

And she lived barefoot ever after! smile.gif

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
dougiezerts
Posted: Mar 9 2018, 06:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

"Do you take this barefoot woman to be your lawful wedded wife?"
"I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 10 2018, 09:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you for the cool comments, gentlemen! smile.gif

--------------------
Daniellowl
Posted: Mar 10 2018, 11:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Although I am married... but in the parallel live I would marry her without any doubts... she would be my barefoot queen! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 10 2018, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Mar 10 2018, 11:42 AM)
Although I am married... but in the parallel live I would marry her without any doubts... she would be my barefoot queen! wub.gif

smile.gif well, I guess that many guys who are into barefoot beauties would want SWAINS as their wife, Daniellowl! wink.gif

--------------------
Clipper
Posted: Mar 10 2018, 02:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

I am married from many years...,but swains as bridal dress model is a very good ideas !

And the shoes are not strictly compulsary biggrin.gif ,let she marry barefeet !

Great Feetosopher !
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 10 2018, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Mar 10 2018, 02:23 PM)
I am married from many years...,but swains as bridal dress model is a very good ideas !

And the shoes are not strictly compulsary  biggrin.gif ,let she marry barefeet !

Great Feetosopher !

Glad that you liked this post, amico Clipper! smile.gif
But I have to clarify that the only role I had was sharing with you all the pictures which SWAINS sent me.
Kicking off the shoes after the shooting, having these pictures taken by her boyfriend, and asking me to post them
on every internet space where I know that her fans are.. for all these things, you have to thank SWAINS (and her kind boyfriend)!
Besides the (hopefully few) dicks who have been rude to her on this forum and in other places, SWAINS knows well that there are many guys
(and girls, too!) who admire her.. and she is always happy to show her gratitude.
SWAINS does not pretend to be a 24/7/365 barefooter: she makes no secret that she loves heels as much as she loves walking barefoot.
And IMHO this makes her more "real", and surely more authentic, than this plethora of "barefoot lifestylers" which are sprouting like mushrooms on the web.
95% of these women are here today.. and gone tomorrow. The TRUE barefoot stars are first of all COOL WOMEN.
Olga Gavva has been around for years, ditto CECILIA.. and SWAINS herself has been around for five years now.
"What's hot becomes cold.. what's cool, stays cool forever".. cool.gif

--------------------
dougiezerts
Posted: Mar 11 2018, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

Speaking of which, for you married guys: Were your wives barefooted at the wedding ceremonies?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 11 2018, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dougiezerts @ Mar 11 2018, 04:07 PM)
Speaking of which, for you married guys:  Were your wives barefooted at the wedding ceremonies?

Sorry if I may sound hard-nosed, sir.. this post is about a GIFT by my model SWAINS for her fans. Not about barefoot brides in general.
This means that the only kind of comments which I deem to be on topic in this thread are praise (or criticism) to SWAINS for this gift.
I and SWAINS are frankly speaking TOTALLY UNINTERESTED about whether the wives of forum members were barefooted or not at their weddings.
So any such comment WILL NOT BE WELCOME.

--------------------
DBF
Posted: Mar 11 2018, 10:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

The pictures are indeed beautiful, though I was getting ready to congratulate you as I thought you and Swains were tying the knot when I read topic title.
PMEmail Poster
scalza
Posted: Mar 12 2018, 12:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3495

I'm ready to order wedding rings for me and her... wub.gif
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 13 2018, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Mar 11 2018, 10:50 PM)
The pictures are indeed beautiful, though I was getting ready to congratulate you as I thought you and Swains were tying the knot when I read topic title.

smile.gif I will have to pass on your positive feedback on the pictures to the author.. SWAINS' boyfriend! smile.gif
As for myself as SWAINS' potential husband.. thank you for your consideration! smile.gif
If I had the HUGE privilege of being SWAINS' boyfriend.. sure I would not spend much time on internet.. and even less time on CF forum.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 13 2018, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (scalza @ Mar 12 2018, 12:20 AM)
I'm ready to order wedding rings for me and her... wub.gif

It might be the first lesbian wedding between two barefooting beauties in Italy.. you might make history! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Mar 14 2018, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 10 2018, 05:31 PM)
SWAINS does not pretend to be a 24/7/365 barefooter: she makes no secret that she loves heels as much as she loves walking barefoot.
And IMHO this makes her more "real", and surely more authentic, than this plethora of "barefoot lifestylers" which are sprouting like mushrooms on the web.

Good point. Although some of the barefoot life style girls who are around could be pretty hot too. Polina Smerch for instance. wink.gif

As far as Swains is concerned, my thanks go directly to her and to her boyfriend. After all, wouldn´t a bride like that be a dream come true for most of us?

Thanks for sharing this visual treat! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]