City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> UK sightings
leviticus
Posted: Aug 9 2017, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3826

Seen plenty in London this summer. All late night sightings around bars and clubs in Camden, Shoreditch, Brixton, and similar areas.

The best weekend was Gay Pride weekend in Camden. It was a really warm night and at around 4AM it seemed like every girl in the area was barefoot. I sat for 45 minutes outside a falafel shop admiring the scores of absolutely stunning black soled girls hanging around taking with friends or getting takeaways.

I was also in Valencia for a week in July and met three young students who 'hated shoes'. That was truly amazing.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Aug 10 2017, 11:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

I clearly need to stay up later and go out more.

I'm not hopeful for the rest of the summer since it's been cold and wet now for weeks and the forecast is shocking almost until the end of the month and then it's autumn again and once more the UK will have missed out on a summer and once again girls will remain resolutely in hateful trainers and socks.

On a different subject, I've noticed on You Tube that a lot of female Japanese bands play barefoot, especially the bass players - not sure why this should be but it's a delight to see anyway.

Try looking at bands like Otoboke Beaver and Taranoko Rammy.

Trouble is a lot have names written in Japanese so it's a process of trial and error finding new barefoot girl bands.

Mike123

PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 28 2017, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Any fellow limeys go to the notting hill carnival today? I'm a dirty nothern boy, so I can't go - but even if I could I probably wouldn't given all the terrorism shit that's gone on this year.

I challenge anyone to beat this beaut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYmb87evE9M

....yeesss, we've already seen it loads of times on here, but it's still a great one!

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Mike123
Posted: Aug 29 2017, 08:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

I went to carnival yesterday as I usually do and I'm sorry to have to report the current epidemic of trainer and sock-wearing crushed any hint of barefoot girl sightings. Even girls sitting on window ledges in their homes on the route were often wearing trainers. How I HATE them (trainers, not the girls).

The added pity was that the weather was the warmest for 50 years so no excuses about wrapping up warm like a couple of years ago.

It's so sad to reflect on this when thinking back to the halcyon days of the 1980s when it was a question of how many barefoot girls you'd see. I long for their return.

I'll rely on white collar boxing events in future.

In fact that brings to mind a wider point: that girls who adopt the 'alternative' look are now LESS likely to go barefoot than their more mainstream sisters. And in fact that's not too much of a problem for me at least since I've always found the barefoot look more attractive on girls who are otherwise dressed up than dressed down.

Hence my calls elsewhere on this board for barefoot girls who are all dressed up in jewellery, make-up etc. Barefoot punk girls are a turn on too but hippies leave me totally cold.

Anyway, any sightings in any other summer carnivals in the UK or northern Europe? Including Russia.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
leviticus
Posted: Aug 29 2017, 11:50 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3826

I'm yet to try white collar boxing, but I find weddings to be a pretty reliable source for the well dressed barefoot combo.

I'm lucky enough to attend many weddings each month during the summer as a musician. By the evening the drink has been flowing nicely, the music starts up and the high heels come off.

Generally the more drunk the wedding party the more barefoot the ladies become. Needless to say it can be very distracting while trying to play.
PMEmail Poster
jwiggum2002
Posted: Aug 30 2017, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

I have just seen lovely looking blonde girl who was barefoot in Piccadilly train station (Manchester). She had a big rucksack on her back and looked as though she was doing some travelling. I didn't speak to her but she had that European look about her.

Her soles were absolutely filthy. I was able to watch her for a few moments but I had to leave.

Didn't get any chance for any pics either.

My best sighting this year anyway!
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Sep 1 2017, 02:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1556

Mike123, I noticed trainers also taking over here in the US too. I hate that trend too! Girls with flip flops or sandals easily slip them off for ditching. But trainers always seem to stay on. I hope the trend does not last too long.
PMEmail Poster
paner
Posted: Sep 2 2017, 03:43 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 174

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 28 2017, 03:41 PM)
Any fellow limeys go to the notting hill carnival today? I'm a dirty nothern boy, so I can't go - but even if I could I probably wouldn't given all the terrorism shit that's gone on this year.

I challenge anyone to beat this beaut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYmb87evE9M

....yeesss, we've already seen it loads of times on here, but it's still a great one!

Anyone know what part of London this was filmed? I've been there a few times, and can't place it. I've even been around Notting Hill, and can't place this.

I'd love to see photos of her barefooting. I've looked through albums on flickr, and never seen a photo of her. You'd think she'd stand out. A woman wearing barefoot sandals to a festival like that is going to be one in a million.

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]