City Feet message board

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Greatest City-Feet Model Of All Time, General Discussion Thread for Playoffs
michael0218
Posted: Dec 15 2015, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

I have wondered about these two finalists too Southerncrossfire...certainly, at least in my own opinion, they don't stand out as beauties, like Alexandra, Masha or the legendary Julia, just to name three,...but they're both really attractive girls and both have that "barefoot panache" necessary to captivate all those who voted for them. I really agree with you on the "approachability" thing....that has to be it. They are indeed "girls next door" types and having said that, I must say that I've really come to appreciate Anna...she's the type of barefooter, like brunette Sveta, who you can envision in a grocery store, barefoot and casually going about her shopping, and making you forget completely what's on your shopping list in the process biggrin.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Dec 17 2015, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

The final vote remains very tight, and the 5th place battle is close, too.

I think you described Anna's appeal very well. She does look like she could just be out grocery shopping in her bare feet.

I don't just want to see beautiful, glamorous girls who happen to be barefoot (though that's important). What I really enjoy is that sort of fantasy that you could actually meet these girls while out and about on the street. I think that's much of the appeal for me in sites like City Feet, Toes-in-Action or the Barefoot Urban Girls.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Dec 22 2015, 01:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Dec 14 2015, 04:59 PM)
Does anyone have any thoughts on why these two particular models made it to the finals?  Anna has been a favorite of mine since she first appeared, but I'm a bit surprised that so many other voters agreed and she has made it this far.  I somehow overlooked Margarita before this competition, but she is wonderful, too, and I've definitely come to appreciate her.

But anyway, my theory as to why these two have risen to the top is that although they are very attractive, they also seem "approachable."  I don't think that either Anna or Margarita is as strikingly beautiful as some of the other models, but they have a more "real" quality.  They both very much have a "girl next door" sort of quality.

I don't know if I'm expressing this very well, but maybe someone else has some ideas?

Paul's work has brought aretifism from the periphery, with negative stereotypes of braindead psychos hunting down women and stealing shoes as trophies starting to die out.

People are now beginning to realise that an aretifist is A LOT more likely to be the professional, articulate gentleman (which is what I try to be when working) who knows how to treat a lady right!

In my life, the open minded, approachable, barefoot girl with a 7/10 face is going to beat a snooty and pretentious girl with a 10/10 face and a propensity to live in bunion-birthing stilettos!

For that reason, I can certainly see where you are coming from Southern. If this was a facial beauty contest then probably Masha, or Olga, would have destroyed everyone..... although they too are highly approachable and desirable of course!

However, we're down to these two and wondering what qualities put them above the rest, and I've noticed one thing they have in common - REALLY prominent and strong heels in addition to pretty, but not "world beating" faces.

On the occasions I have given a lucky young lady a foot massage, the heel has been my favourite bit, because it takes most of the impact throughout the day, so I know it comes as a huge relief to her. Because one hand is cupped around the ankle as I'm working the heel, it is also a prime position to start with kissing the sole!

Margarita is currently leading the way, and her ankle/heel area is accompanied by a glut of sinew (which I love, personally!) indicating that she is what one might call an "occasional" barefooter, rather than a devoted one.

Indeed, I think THAT may also be a factor. Our two finalists, Anna and Margarita are both what you might consider the "happy medium" between the likes of Olga - extremely pretty, but obviously not into it - and Gypsy Cecilia, who has gone barefoot non-stop for 5 years, rendering her feet quite rough and "primal", so she becomes something of a scientific curio and celebrity, rather than a regular girl next door.

I think I speak for the majority when I say that the unpredictability is a massive turn on, because I can imagine Margarita treating a shod trip to the supermarket exactly the same as a barefoot one.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Dec 23 2015, 05:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Interesting point about the heels. I hadn't really made the connection, but both Margarita and Anna do have very nice heels (and arches, toes, soles) ;-)

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Dec 30 2015, 12:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Just 24 hours to go and it's STILL tight - VOTE NOW, IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE!

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Duffman847
Posted: Dec 30 2015, 11:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

CONGRATULATIONS MARGARITA - YOU ARE THE CHAMPION!!!

user posted image

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Dec 31 2015, 05:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Congratulations to Margarita, a worthy and deserving champion! She defeated an incredible field to come out on top, and even though I didn't vote for her in the final, I do think she's fantastic.

Also, congratulations to my girl Anna, for coming in second place in this great competition. She came up just short, but she made a good showing for herself.

One last shout out to my other favorite girls, Alexandra (third place) and Alyona (top 8), and Polina, Daria, Dina and last but not least, Lena (all winning their first round groups)!

Finally, thanks to Duffman for setting this whole thing up and running it so well over all these months. It's been a lot of fun to participate each week!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Dec 31 2015, 07:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Duffman

Thanks a lot for making this contest a reality, you added a new zest and vigor to the forum and made this competition really enjoyable.

In the end we all win. I wonder what surprises will Pavel, Hal and The Feetosopher bring for 2016.

Last but not least, I want to wish you all a wonderful New Year, full of joy, accomplished goals, health and, most of all, true happiness. And, of course, full of barefooted beauties!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 31 2015, 10:27 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Congrats to the winner.. I have never been a subscriber to CF, so I haven't voted.. but I remember her face from the days when I still had enough time on my hands to check free pics at CF.
All my sincere admiration to Duffman for the huge effort he put into this contest.. I hope that Pavel will give him the recognition he deserves.
If I had a chap trumpeting my own sites in this way, I would at least thank him.. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 31 2015, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Dec 31 2015, 07:21 AM)
Duffman

Thanks a lot for making this contest a reality, you added a new zest and vigor to the forum and made this competition really enjoyable.

In the end we all win. I wonder what surprises will Pavel, Hal and The Feetosopher bring for 2016.

Last but not least, I want to wish you all a wonderful New Year, full of joy, accomplished goals, health and, most of all, true happiness. And, of course, full of barefooted beauties!

Thank you for your wishes, amigo.. I wish you the same, of course! smile.gif

As for 2016 at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. I can only say that I will make an extra effort to propose "true" newcomers (for now I have limited myself to showcasing little known models that I have shot in the past), to see if this attracts a wider membership.
Like it or not, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS has always been way less successful than BAREFOOT NUDITY (most dudes out there like tits, pussy & ass, not just feet.. laugh.gif).
The barefooting niche is tiny and has long-standing vendors (City Feet, Toes-In-Action, Barefoot Forever), with whom I cannot compete in quantity terms.. and (unfortunately for me) quantity makes a difference.
So I will try to go the extra mile in 2016.. it's a bet, and I am ready to lose money.. if I blow it, I will revert back to my zero-cost approach.

I take the occasion to wish the best for 2016 to all CF Forum members! smile.gif

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted: Dec 31 2015, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I really appreciate the positive comments - I'd be interested to know, now that it's all over, who did you HONESTLY think was going to win when the tournament began back in April?

At first I was convinced that Masha (model #121) would win, beating Alyona in the final, but once Alexandra (#161) destroyed her group I was then rock-solid certain that she'd win the whole thing.

Honestly? It never once occured (before the semis) to me that Margarita would be the champion, especially since she's been out of the game for 5 years. So kudos to her - I likes an underdog!

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 31 2015, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

You really deserve the applause for this Duffman. When I was casting about for opinions in those "who's yer favorite?" type of threads, it was kind of a "horse and buggy" type of approach,....whereas in your hands, the whole concept became space-age modern and more sophisticated & professionally done than any other web site that I can imagine.
Besides this being such great fun in the sense of competition, and honoring these great models, it also should serve, I believe, as a surrogate vehicle for prompting Paul to bring back some of these beauties,...either the grand winner, or ANY of the girls who figured in the last few weeks of the competition....(I hope cool.gif )
Honestly, back in the beginning, I was convinced that it would have been my girls.. either Masha, Alexandra or Alyona,...precisely the girls you mentioned....truth be known, I thought Alexandra would be a lock for the title, especially after accomplishing the impossible....defeating the legendary Julia (without ever giving up the lead).
However, ...my disappointment and disbelief aside, I congratulate the winner Margarita..as well as everyone who voted for her.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Dec 31 2015, 06:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Congratulations, Margarita!
Congratulations, Duffman847!

Itīs been a great tournament. Letīs hope that also Paul has noticed the winner and will bring her back in the near future! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Dec 31 2015, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

I suppose we could try polling people on their favorite Barefoot Urban Girls or Toes-in-Action models. Maybe not the kind of tournament that Duffman847 set up, but just a poll of some top models from each that people could vote on and explain their votes. I know I have some ideas for favorites from both those sites already.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 1 2016, 10:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dude @ Dec 31 2015, 09:18 PM)
I suppose we could try polling people on their favorite Barefoot Urban Girls or Toes-in-Action models. Maybe not the kind of tournament that Duffman847 set up, but just a poll of some top models from each that people could vote on and explain their votes. I know I have some ideas for favorites from both those sites already.

Definitely a cool idea, dude! As for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, I am fully supporting it! wink.gif
I would not make a pre-selection myself, yet.. as it would be influenced by my own personal tastes (I DO have some favorite models).
If you chaps can come up with a selection of, say, 16 BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models, we can build the playoff grid.
In alternative, I can just put in the 16 most viewed models of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, on the grounds of the site stats (you would find some surprises, yet..).
Just waiting for inputs from you, chaps! cool.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]