City Feet message board

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Greatest City-Feet Model Of All Time, General Discussion Thread for Playoffs
michael0218
Posted: Nov 15 2015, 03:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Long live Sveta!!! She's a beautifully feminine woman with deliciously beautiful feet...her black soles are exquisite. She chose a supremely sexy dress...that strapless, shoulder baring, feminine dress made her look soooo good to me.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Nov 15 2015, 06:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

So, four of our final eight are set. I voted for three of those four, so I can't complain too much. Daria getting beat still stings, though.

Margarita is impressive. She was far behind early on but she kept fighting her way back. I don't think she ever led until the end, but that's when it counts!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Nov 22 2015, 02:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Voting has now closed for the green section. The results are:

KRISTINA [78.57%]
VALYA [21.43%]

JULIA [42.86%]
KRISTINA [57.14%]

Voting now open for the blue section.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Nov 22 2015, 05:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Not much suspense last week, as the two Kristinas pretty much led all the way.

Wonder how this week will go?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
footpass
Posted: Nov 22 2015, 02:59 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3489

I must say that the all-time foot model on this site has to be Marina who started it all when this site was free.

She may be retired from foot modelling now, but she is my all time favorite to this day.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Nov 29 2015, 01:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Quarter Finals have begun! All four matchups will take place this week The semis the week after and then, just two short weeks from now.... THE BIG ONE! If you haven't already done so, visit the polls section and cast your vote!

Which of these eight beauties is your pick for glory?

user posted image

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Nov 29 2015, 05:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This is a very impressive top eight! Three of my favorites have made it this far, which is a great percentage. Better yet, I know that one of my girls (Alyona or Anna) is guaranteed to make the final four!

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the big finish!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Dec 4 2015, 03:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

So, with about a day to go, Margarita and Anna are crushing their opponents, while Alexandra and Julia and the two Kristinas are locked into tight battles. This is a little surprising, since I expected all four matchups to be close.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Dec 6 2015, 01:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

From over 100 beautiful models, we are now down to just four, and the grand final is but a week away from commencing.

The voting for the semi finals has begun with the vote closing at 23.59 LONDON time on 12th December. There is also a 5th place playoff that will run alongside the semis and the final itself.

You know what to do.....

user posted image

FYI, the quarter final results were:

ALEXANDRA [52.63%]
JULIA [47.37%]

MARGARITA [61.11%]
SVETA [38.89%]

KRISTINA (Red corner) [38.89%]
KRISTINA (Blue corner) [61.11%]

ALYONA [23.53%]
ANNA [76.47%]

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Dec 6 2015, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In the battle of the titans, Alexandra came out ahead. I really thought Julia would win that one, but she came up just short.

I am also surprised at the wide margin of victory for both Anna and Margarita. I'm happy with the results, but I really thought those matches would be closer.

In any case, we're down to the final four, and I voted for three of them, so I'm pretty pleased with the results.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a top two of Alexandra and Anna, but Margarita and Anna would also be okay.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 6 2015, 07:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I'm for Alexandra all the way, Very impressive how she never relinquished the lead to the great Julia...she's on her way to being a legend herself.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Dec 13 2015, 12:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

So here we are - after 12 years of barefoot beauties, 8 months of intense duelling, a billion grains of Moscow dirt and 100 eliminations, we have finally reached the end...

user posted image

For Margarita and Anna to have seen off such stern competition is a glowing testament to their pure beauty and natural grace, not to mention their professional modelling credentials! Certainly the calibre of the models seen on this site is superlative, and in my opinion they are both winners.

As this is the final and Christmas may disrupt things for us, you will all have TWO weeks to place your votes. At 23.59 BST on December 30 the vote will close, and our supreme champion will be crowned!

SEMI FINAL RESULTS

KRISTINA [41.18%]
ANNA [58.82%]
Kristina takes 4th Place

ALEXANDRA [42.11%]
MARGARITA [57.89%]
Alexandra takes 3rd Place

ROUTES TO THE FINAL

user posted image

Margarita entered the tournament on July 5th and finished joint top with Alexandra, a curvaceous beauty with asbestos soles capable of negotiating rubble. In her first playoff, she scored a priceless victory over Masha, a graceful ballerina with possibly the most beautiful face on the entire site.

Her second playoff was a narrow battle with blonde princess Olga, which was won by just a single vote in her favour. In the quarter finals, Anna won by a surprisingly wide margin against Sveta, a naturally sexy “wifey” girl who won her own group with such ferocity that all other competitors were eliminated.

Then came a back-and-forth battle with Alexandra in the semi final, but Margarita took control after initially falling behind.

user posted image

Anna’s finale-bound adventure began on August 23rd, finishing first in a group containing a couple of notable models – such as Lena (a barefoot businesswoman with the highest arches EVER!)

Her first playoff opponent was another businesswoman, Alexandra, but it was a barefoot stroll in the park for Anna, who won with over 75% of the vote. In the second playoff, it was a much closer battle, with Anna edging out Polina – arguably the greatest ambassador this site has ever had!

In the quarter finals, Anna pulled off what may go down in history as the biggest shock of the tournament, destroying the sassy minx Alyona to reach the semis! Then there was no stopping Anna in her semi final with Kristina, having lead from the very off.

AND FINALLY...

This tournament has seen an array of shocks, surprises and classic battles, which will surely be debated for years to come. Speaking of the coming years - the new generation of models coming to this site is highly promising.

In another 8 years, I'll be looking at doing another one of these tournaments to celebrate the 20th anniversary of CF - perhaps the "CF New Era - The Greatest" - you heard it here first!

Place your final votes here: http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.5883

If you are a guest reading this, be sure to register - there is a link at the top of the page. Please DO NOT miss this chance to make history. Who knows... maybe YOUR vote will be the difference!

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Dec 13 2015, 05:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In a perfect world, I would have liked to see Anna face Alexandra in the final, but Margarita absolutely deserves to fill that spot, too.

I've said it before, Duffman, but thank you for setting this whole competition up. I really like the recap Route to the Finals that you created here.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 13 2015, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Duffman, this is and has been, one of the classiest productions that I've ever seen on the net...the "route to the final" segment deserves real recognition for sheer class and sophistication IMO.
I'm not happy at all about the results regarding Alexandra's loss, but this has been a thriller all the way.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Dec 14 2015, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Does anyone have any thoughts on why these two particular models made it to the finals? Anna has been a favorite of mine since she first appeared, but I'm a bit surprised that so many other voters agreed and she has made it this far. I somehow overlooked Margarita before this competition, but she is wonderful, too, and I've definitely come to appreciate her.

But anyway, my theory as to why these two have risen to the top is that although they are very attractive, they also seem "approachable." I don't think that either Anna or Margarita is as strikingly beautiful as some of the other models, but they have a more "real" quality. They both very much have a "girl next door" sort of quality.

I don't know if I'm expressing this very well, but maybe someone else has some ideas?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]