Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Barefoot Beauties of City Feet, Sexual beauty at it's best
michael0218
Posted: Jun 3 2015, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

First of all, I love all the models of City Feet,....every one of them. Some of course are more beautiful than the others, and some are likewise, sexier than others, one one thing is for sure,...every single one of them are more beautiful, sexier and infinitely more interesting than the majority of women that I see every day where I happen to live. The reason is that the barefoot spirit no longer seems to exist today like it used to in freer, less uptight, less inhibited, more carefree times...a mere 15 or 20 years ago...an eternity, it seems. Man, how standards, tastes and attitudes have changed!! All for the worse, IMHO. I take my hat off and congratulate any guy here i City Feet's membership roster who has a wife, girlfriend or even a female acquaintance who likes go go barefoot. Such a girl is a free spirit the likes of which have seemed to have vanished from sight. The grocery store used to be a prime gathering place for barefoot girls....casual young ladies just going about their shopping..and innocently doing so,...without any ulterior motives, for the most part. It was so natural....but today, you see the scourge of modern times,....the dreaded "flip flop" plague. Oh, I guess it's better than seeing feet encased in those ugly athletic shoes, or completely encased in shoes of any kind for that matter....but it's not the same thing...nothing replaces the bare sole walking on the ground, or the tiled floor, or the sidewalk, pavement, etc.,...oh well, rant over.
It's one of the reasons I always tune in to City Feet, where these gorgeous, sexy Russian beauties drive me mad in reminding me of another, far better, more liberated time.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 15 2016, 05:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

My girlfriend walks barefoot all the time

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
DG2001
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

How about a "Behind the camera" set for the end of the year? Some unpublished photos, the girls preparing for the photo session, etc.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
michael0218
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Dec 7 2016, 02:38 PM)
How about a "Behind the camera" set for the end of the year? Some unpublished photos, the girls preparing for the photo session, etc.

cool.gif I love this idea DG!!...I would also love it if Paul could provide just a little info...a little data like the height, and/or the shoe size of the model,...and if she's game, a little insight as to what her likes and dislikes are...a mini-profile if you will... rolleyes.gif
but again, DG, I love your idea....Paul, I second this suggestion... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 15 2016, 05:04 AM)

Lucky you TWRS!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 8 2016, 02:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 7 2016, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 15 2016, 05:04 AM)

Lucky you TWRS!

It's Winter now unfortunately and she hates being barefoot in winter.

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]