City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Madeline Barefoot on a Chilly Day
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Apr 29 2015, 02:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1222

Based on the responses here, I think you found a new foot model superstar!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
greggeek
Posted: Apr 30 2015, 05:15 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3082

Yep; love the pictures
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: May 1 2015, 05:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Jwdf88

Thanks a lot for sharing these beautiful pictures, you've hit gold! Please tell us more about Madeline, is she a barefooter, or you just convinced her to go barefoot for the pictures?

Keep them coming, thanks!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 1 2015, 05:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

WOW, this Madeline gal deffo kicks ass, sir.. all my appreciation for this new discovery of yours, my hat is off to you! smile.gif
I deffo prefer the summer version.. the girl has a sexy body indeed.. no chances to admire her without excess clothes, huh? biggrin.gif
Whatever.. some new talent every once in a while brings fresh air to the scene.. otherwise, it's just the same boring shit from us commercial vendors, don't you agree with me, chaps? laugh.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
jwdf88
Posted: May 2 2015, 12:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1556

QUOTE (DG2001 @ May 1 2015, 05:16 AM)
Hi Jwdf88

Thanks a lot for sharing these beautiful pictures, you've hit gold!  Please tell us more about Madeline, is she a barefooter, or you just convinced her to go barefoot for the pictures?

Keep them coming, thanks!

DG, she does go barefoot from time to time but definitely not a barefooter. She was very open to the whole idea which was good enough for me I guess.
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: May 2 2015, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 1 2015, 05:39 PM)
WOW, this Madeline gal deffo kicks ass, sir.. all my appreciation for this new discovery of yours, my hat is off to you! smile.gif
I deffo prefer the summer version.. the girl has a sexy body indeed.. no chances to admire her without excess clothes, huh? biggrin.gif
Whatever.. some new talent every once in a while brings fresh air to the scene.. otherwise, it's just the same boring shit from us commercial vendors, don't you agree with me, chaps?  laugh.gif  tongue.gif

I am glad you like her feetosopher. I don't agree the commercial stuff is boring. Without them, the board just would not have as much life.
PMEmail Poster
bfphil
Posted: May 2 2015, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2109

QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Apr 26 2015, 10:50 PM)
It was late October but it was one of those days where winter hits with an early preview if you know what I mean. It got unusually cold that day (not too far from freezing) and it was very windy. I photographed Madeline in the tower building and then I instructed her to leave the building barefoot while I filmed from above. She walks by some people and even in a construction zone where the dirt is a little moist and packed hard with stones. Soon I will be putting this into a film.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Nice pics.
Where is Madeline from ?
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
michael0218
Posted: May 2 2015, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Hey jwdf88, Madeline seems like a real super star barefoot model in the making. You say she's not actually a barefooter, but could you try to influence her to NOT wear shoes as much as possible anyway? I love her and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.
Do you think that there could ever be an American version of City Feet? I don't really...I think things are too uptight in this country...and incidental passerbys I don't feel, would be as cool as they are in Russia, IMO.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: May 3 2015, 01:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

To answer some of the questions Madeline is from America. It is uptight there at times but I would like to see a city-feet counterpart in every country including the US. I think it is possible, I pulled it off with Madeline so I'm sure a motivated individual could pull it off with many models.

So far we have Russia, Germany, Italy, and France. There were at times some smaller sites in China and I think Switzerland. What other countries had sites and what were there names? Anyone know?

I personally would like to see an Australian or New Zealand Site. I heard it is very barefoot friendly there.
https://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/striking-n...y-times-4835491
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 3 2015, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (jwdf88 @ May 2 2015, 01:08 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 1 2015, 05:39 PM)
Whatever.. some new talent every once in a while brings fresh air to the scene.. otherwise, it's just the same boring shit from us commercial vendors, don't you agree with me, chaps?  laugh.gif  tongue.gif

I am glad you like her feetosopher. I don't agree the commercial stuff is boring. Without them, the board just would not have as much life.

Er.. well, I am deffo relieved by your comment.. many thanks! smile.gif
I cannot speak for City Feet (even if I have seen many of its models in adult websites), but what people often do not realize about my own BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and Toes-In-Action is that the girls are NOT professional models.. they are "just" girls next door (hopefully good-looking ones!) who are comfortable with going around barefooted. Some do this basically 24/7/365 (like RED-X), others do not, but the girls are NOT paid to leave their shoes at home.. the "commercial" side of the above sites is only their focus on providing quality pics and vids for a fair monthly fee. That's it.
Have a great time with gorgeous Madeline.. cheers! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 3 2015, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (jwdf88 @ May 3 2015, 01:56 AM)
To answer some of the questions Madeline is from America. It is uptight there at times but I would like to see a city-feet counterpart in every country including the US. I think it is possible, I pulled it off with Madeline so I'm sure a motivated individual could pull it off with many models.

So far we have Russia, Germany, Italy, and France. There were at times some smaller sites in China and I think Switzerland. What other countries had sites and what were there names? Anyone know?

I personally would like to see an Australian or New Zealand Site. I heard it is very barefoot friendly there.
https://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/striking-n...y-times-4835491

In the US in the early 2000s there used to be the now defunct SUBGIRL.COM, run by Molly Matthews.. its focus was not exclusively on barefooting, it was also on foot-related BDSM, exhibitionism etc., but Molly always appeared barefooted & dirty-soled (and often braless and pantiless rolleyes.gif).
Molly (she is 38 now) has been in the adult entertainment industry since the late 90s, but sadly she turned to.. shod BDSM/fetish, under the new stage name of Emily Marilyn.

--------------------
shifter
  Posted: May 24 2015, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

she is really incredible, such a lovely face and then she weres lots of toering!! wub.gif awesome

i hope we will see more of hear one day
PMEmail Poster
AlteredDominant
Posted: Jun 6 2015, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3360

I love the toe rings! How often does she go barefoot?
PMEmail Poster
NFH
Posted: Jun 8 2015, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1763

I would have loved so much if I could warm her tender feet tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Jun 9 2015, 12:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (AlteredDominant @ Jun 6 2015, 08:58 PM)
I love the toe rings! How often does she go barefoot?

Yes toe rings seem to have fallen out of fashion but I like them. She is only what I would term a "casual" barefooter.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]