Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > Madeline Barefoot on a Chilly Day

Posted by: jwdf88 Apr 26 2015, 10:50 PM
It was late October but it was one of those days where winter hits with an early preview if you know what I mean. It got unusually cold that day (not too far from freezing) and it was very windy. I photographed Madeline in the tower building and then I instructed her to leave the building barefoot while I filmed from above. She walks by some people and even in a construction zone where the dirt is a little moist and packed hard with stones. Soon I will be putting this into a film.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Posted by: jwdf88 Apr 26 2015, 11:07 PM
Some pics of Madeline from a photo session on a much warmer day. After we were done we went into a pizza parlor to have lunch. She went in barefoot but the workers did not care.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Apr 26 2015, 11:43 PM
You have my completely undivided attention sir! Please get some footage of this lovely damsel for us!! cool.gif

Posted by: michael0218 Apr 26 2015, 11:45 PM
I understand the thing with the jeans, but if you could get her to roll up the pants legs a little more...she has beautiful legs and body...I really like the exposed belly button. Love her!

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Apr 27 2015, 04:39 AM
I can't wait to see more of Madeline! Definitely looking forward to the film!

Posted by: flowwer Apr 27 2015, 06:23 AM
My God, what a wonderful girl.
What about soles toughness on stones, Jwd?

Posted by: Hal Heaven Apr 27 2015, 10:31 AM
Very nice, thanks for sharing. I like long jeans with only the feet sticking out at the bottom. You provided photos for both tastes (long jeans and legs visible), great!
Any chance to see a close up of her toes? (top view?)

Cheers,
-Hal-

Posted by: proudfootfan Apr 27 2015, 10:33 AM
Wow, I absollutely LOVE the second photo set! Looking forward to seeing more smile.gif

Posted by: Maverick Apr 27 2015, 05:04 PM
She is one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen! Well done sir!

Can I ask which country these photos were taken in?

Posted by: bfwatcher Apr 27 2015, 07:05 PM
Wow! Another beautiful girl walking barefoot on a chilly day! A brief question: how did she like the experience?
Thanks for sharing! wink.gif

Posted by: DBF Apr 27 2015, 07:18 PM
Yes ! more please, especially close ups !

Posted by: jwdf88 Apr 27 2015, 10:27 PM
Madeline does not have rough soles but the padding on her soles were quite thick. In the summer photos it hit 98 degrees F which is quite hot. Yet walking on the pavement was not hot for her. These photos were taken in America. She thought the experience was interesting and new. But she is not shy - in fact she is quite the wild girl. She did not care what others thought and the cold/hot did not bother her. In fact I asked her when filming up above to bump into a few random people to ask the time (just so they would notice her barefeet in the cold weather)
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Apr 27 2015, 11:12 PM
Aw man, that last shot....

Posted by: DBF Apr 27 2015, 11:21 PM
the last shot is my favorite, more if you have them !

Posted by: proudfootfan Apr 28 2015, 08:15 AM
Love the pose, love the toes, love those legs - And then you hit us with those filthy soles - PERFECTION smile.gif

She's a beautiful looking woman and her feet are quite incredible - Fantastic work smile.gif

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Apr 29 2015, 02:10 PM
Based on the responses here, I think you found a new foot model superstar!

Posted by: greggeek Apr 30 2015, 05:15 AM
Yep; love the pictures

Posted by: DG2001 May 1 2015, 05:16 AM
Hi Jwdf88

Thanks a lot for sharing these beautiful pictures, you've hit gold! Please tell us more about Madeline, is she a barefooter, or you just convinced her to go barefoot for the pictures?

Keep them coming, thanks!

Posted by: Feetosopher May 1 2015, 05:39 PM
WOW, this Madeline gal deffo kicks ass, sir.. all my appreciation for this new discovery of yours, my hat is off to you! smile.gif
I deffo prefer the summer version.. the girl has a sexy body indeed.. no chances to admire her without excess clothes, huh? biggrin.gif
Whatever.. some new talent every once in a while brings fresh air to the scene.. otherwise, it's just the same boring shit from us commercial vendors, don't you agree with me, chaps? laugh.gif tongue.gif

Posted by: jwdf88 May 2 2015, 12:57 AM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ May 1 2015, 05:16 AM)
Hi Jwdf88

Thanks a lot for sharing these beautiful pictures, you've hit gold!  Please tell us more about Madeline, is she a barefooter, or you just convinced her to go barefoot for the pictures?

Keep them coming, thanks!

DG, she does go barefoot from time to time but definitely not a barefooter. She was very open to the whole idea which was good enough for me I guess.

Posted by: jwdf88 May 2 2015, 01:08 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 1 2015, 05:39 PM)
WOW, this Madeline gal deffo kicks ass, sir.. all my appreciation for this new discovery of yours, my hat is off to you! smile.gif
I deffo prefer the summer version.. the girl has a sexy body indeed.. no chances to admire her without excess clothes, huh? biggrin.gif
Whatever.. some new talent every once in a while brings fresh air to the scene.. otherwise, it's just the same boring shit from us commercial vendors, don't you agree with me, chaps?  laugh.gif  tongue.gif

I am glad you like her feetosopher. I don't agree the commercial stuff is boring. Without them, the board just would not have as much life.

Posted by: bfphil May 2 2015, 02:22 PM
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Apr 26 2015, 10:50 PM)
It was late October but it was one of those days where winter hits with an early preview if you know what I mean. It got unusually cold that day (not too far from freezing) and it was very windy. I photographed Madeline in the tower building and then I instructed her to leave the building barefoot while I filmed from above. She walks by some people and even in a construction zone where the dirt is a little moist and packed hard with stones. Soon I will be putting this into a film.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Nice pics.
Where is Madeline from ?

Posted by: michael0218 May 2 2015, 03:20 PM
Hey jwdf88, Madeline seems like a real super star barefoot model in the making. You say she's not actually a barefooter, but could you try to influence her to NOT wear shoes as much as possible anyway? I love her and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.
Do you think that there could ever be an American version of City Feet? I don't really...I think things are too uptight in this country...and incidental passerbys I don't feel, would be as cool as they are in Russia, IMO.

Posted by: jwdf88 May 3 2015, 01:56 AM
To answer some of the questions Madeline is from America. It is uptight there at times but I would like to see a city-feet counterpart in every country including the US. I think it is possible, I pulled it off with Madeline so I'm sure a motivated individual could pull it off with many models.

So far we have Russia, Germany, Italy, and France. There were at times some smaller sites in China and I think Switzerland. What other countries had sites and what were there names? Anyone know?

I personally would like to see an Australian or New Zealand Site. I heard it is very barefoot friendly there.
https://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/striking-number-kiwis-walk-around-barefoot-ny-times-4835491

Posted by: Feetosopher May 3 2015, 03:34 PM
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ May 2 2015, 01:08 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 1 2015, 05:39 PM)
Whatever.. some new talent every once in a while brings fresh air to the scene.. otherwise, it's just the same boring shit from us commercial vendors, don't you agree with me, chaps?  laugh.gif  tongue.gif

I am glad you like her feetosopher. I don't agree the commercial stuff is boring. Without them, the board just would not have as much life.

Er.. well, I am deffo relieved by your comment.. many thanks! smile.gif
I cannot speak for City Feet (even if I have seen many of its models in adult websites), but what people often do not realize about my own BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and Toes-In-Action is that the girls are NOT professional models.. they are "just" girls next door (hopefully good-looking ones!) who are comfortable with going around barefooted. Some do this basically 24/7/365 (like RED-X), others do not, but the girls are NOT paid to leave their shoes at home.. the "commercial" side of the above sites is only their focus on providing quality pics and vids for a fair monthly fee. That's it.
Have a great time with gorgeous Madeline.. cheers! cool.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher May 3 2015, 03:45 PM
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ May 3 2015, 01:56 AM)
To answer some of the questions Madeline is from America. It is uptight there at times but I would like to see a city-feet counterpart in every country including the US. I think it is possible, I pulled it off with Madeline so I'm sure a motivated individual could pull it off with many models.

So far we have Russia, Germany, Italy, and France. There were at times some smaller sites in China and I think Switzerland. What other countries had sites and what were there names? Anyone know?

I personally would like to see an Australian or New Zealand Site. I heard it is very barefoot friendly there.
https://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/striking-number-kiwis-walk-around-barefoot-ny-times-4835491

In the US in the early 2000s there used to be the now defunct SUBGIRL.COM, run by Molly Matthews.. its focus was not exclusively on barefooting, it was also on foot-related BDSM, exhibitionism etc., but Molly always appeared barefooted & dirty-soled (and often braless and pantiless rolleyes.gif).
Molly (she is 38 now) has been in the adult entertainment industry since the late 90s, but sadly she turned to.. shod BDSM/fetish, under the new stage name of Emily Marilyn.

Posted by: shifter May 24 2015, 06:26 PM
she is really incredible, such a lovely face and then she weres lots of toering!! wub.gif awesome

i hope we will see more of hear one day

Posted by: AlteredDominant Jun 6 2015, 08:58 PM
I love the toe rings! How often does she go barefoot?

Posted by: NFH Jun 8 2015, 09:05 PM
I would have loved so much if I could warm her tender feet tongue.gif

Posted by: jwdf88 Jun 9 2015, 12:56 AM
QUOTE (AlteredDominant @ Jun 6 2015, 08:58 PM)
I love the toe rings! How often does she go barefoot?

Yes toe rings seem to have fallen out of fashion but I like them. She is only what I would term a "casual" barefooter.

Posted by: jwdf88 Jun 9 2015, 12:59 AM
QUOTE (NFH @ Jun 8 2015, 09:05 PM)
I would have loved so much if I could warm her tender feet tongue.gif

Would you believe she was quite late to the photoshoot - but I did not care because she let me rub her feet in return!