City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 4 2017, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (shifter @ Jun 3 2017, 09:38 PM)
thank you very much for this great update
those from red-x are from one of my fav. sets from your trip to germany 2015,where she gently licks her slightly dirty feet in public :-) so nice
which was then later topped by the almost unreal session with her and Majiera from TIA on Barefoot Nudity

You have brought back fond memories of that glorious 2015 edition of the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR, amico! wink.gif
By the way.. I still do not know who will be the star of the 2017 edition.. any wishes from your side? smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 4 2017, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 3 2017, 04:51 PM)
SIZZLING HOT UPDATE from BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
This week we celebrate one of the brightest stars in the history of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY websites..
RED-X, the famed Italian 24/7/365 hardcore barefooter and urban exhibitionist!
2 photosets featuring unpublished pictures taken during the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR 2015!
We also have a photoset of super-tattooed, alt-style guest star FENICE of BAREFOOT NUDITY!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY!

A filthy-soled RED-X at her sexiest on the deck of a cruise boat along the Rhine River (Germany), summer 2015.
user posted image

RED-X enjoys the rays of the setting sun in Bingen am Rhein (Germany)
user posted image

RED-X renowned size 37EU/6.5 feet!
user posted image

RED-X in Bingen am Rhein (Germany)
user posted image

RED-X hotter than hell during her Rhine River cruise
user posted image

user posted image

Super-tattooed alt-style barefoot beauty FENICE of BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This is the update I and Shifter are talking about..

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jun 4 2017, 10:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 4 2017, 06:41 PM)
those from red-x are from one of my fav. sets from your trip to germany 2015,where she gently licks her slightly dirty feet in public :-) so nice
which was then later topped by the almost unreal session with her and Majiera from TIA on Barefoot Nudity

You have brought back fond memories of that glorious 2015 edition of the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR, amico! wink.gif
By the way.. I still do not know who will be the star of the 2017 edition.. any wishes from your side? smile.gif

well well
i would really love to see you to be companioned by swains and amalie, but i guess we are missing some imporantent nudity content than, so my wish would be chat noir and chat blanc.
Yes, that would be epic, them to get their soles nice black and filthy on german grounds
but on the other hand, if you will go with vega bausch, we may could except some very filthy and extraordinary results

very difficult, very difficult,

then Taissa.. oh.. that would be lovely as well, or Beatrix...

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted: Jun 5 2017, 01:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jun 4 2017, 10:47 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 4 2017, 06:41 PM)

well well
i would really love to see you to be companioned by swains and amalie, but i guess we are missing some imporantent nudity content than, so my wish would be chat noir and chat blanc.
Yes, that would be epic, them to get their soles nice black and filthy on german grounds
but on the other hand, if you will go with vega bausch, we may could except some very filthy and extraordinary results

very difficult, very difficult,

then Taissa.. oh.. that would be lovely as well, or Beatrix...

Well amico.. indeed with SWAINS and AMELIE, who are both non-nude models, we would have a BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR (not a bad idea, actually wink.gif )!
CHAT NOIR cannot move abroad for long periods due to personal reasons, and I doubt that CHAT BLANC would be available either.
VEGA BAUSCH retired from modelling in 2014 to embrace a new lifestyle (but she still walks barefooted often! smile.gif ).
As for TAISSA and BEATRIX.. they are enjoying great success as glamour/nude models under different nicknames, and they will surely be unavailable..
I am sorry for frustrating all your dreams but.. I think that I have a valuable selection of wannabe stars for the Tour.. we will see.. STAY TUNED! cool.gif
Ciao from Italy! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 10 2017, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends! This week I celebrate an important anniversary: 10 years ago, the famed foot fetish paysite Toes-In-Action
featured for the first time ever a photoset starring a Barefoot Urban Girl, the blonde CLEO,
thanks to the start of a cooperation between Hal and a then-unknown Italian footographer who operated under the nickname of "The Feetosopher".. cool.gif
That first photoset enjoyed great success among Toes-In-Action's subscribers, and many other sets featuring beautiful Italian barefooters followed the first one.
So today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS there is a SPECIAL UPDATE celebrating these 10 YEARS of cooperation with Toes-In-Action!
Besides a photoset starring ALEXIS - the first Barefoot Urban Girl ever! - with SUPER-BLACK SOLES, there are also
TWO solo photosets of SWAINS sunbathing in her outrageous bikini and thongs, striking glamorous poses by the castle,
showing off her tough soles, and putting on a sizzling hot legs'n'barefeet BIKINI SHOW in VIDEO!
I want to thank Hal for these 10 great years of cooperation, wishing him and his wonderful models all the best,
and wishing many many more years of great success to TOES-IN-ACTION! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! smile.gif

ALEXIS (foot size 40EU/9.5US): never before seen pictures from a famous photosession (also featured at TIA)!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Gorgeous superstar SWAINS showing off her tough soles and striking glamorous poses at
San Giorgio Castle in Mantova.. my beautiful hometown in Italy!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS enjoying the sun in an outrageous bikini and thongs at the Canoe Training Camp on the Lower Lake of Mantova (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS putting on a sizzling hot legs'n'barefeet BIKINI SHOW in VIDEO!
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jun 11 2017, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

Dear Feetosopher
congratulations to your 10th year anniversary!
that was definitly a milostone, and hopefully we well by glad to be able to enjoy your fantastic photos and videos for much more then another 10 years

i didnt not knew alexis was your very first model, nice
i think it does speak to itself that you are a great photogorphaer,, that even those early pictures does not look outdated at all today, they still look great and deliver, you always had a good sense for great models and great pictures my friend, and there are so many of your early pictures, that i do enjoy frequently :-)
i really like the shots you did on the railway station, their feet got so incredible black :-)

many thanks for this weeks special update with swains, those shots are really KILLER
all the best to you
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 13 2017, 06:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jun 11 2017, 09:38 PM)
Dear Feetosopher
congratulations to your 10th year anniversary!
that was definitly a milostone, and hopefully we well by glad to be able to enjoy your fantastic photos and videos for much more then another 10 years

i didnt not knew alexis was your very first model, nice
i think it does speak to itself that you are a great photogorphaer,, that even those early pictures does not look outdated at all today, they still look great and deliver, you always had a good sense for great models and great pictures my friend, and there are so many of your early pictures, that i do enjoy frequently :-)
i really like the shots you did on the railway station, their feet got so incredible black :-)

many thanks for this weeks special update with swains, those shots are really KILLER
all the best to you

Dear friend!!! First of all, many thanks indeed.. your comment made my day!!! smile.gif (nobody else gives a shit here, as usual laugh.gif tongue.gif )
Be sure that I'll do my best to keep on delivering quality stuff at both BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY, amico!!! smile.gif

Many thanks also for the nice words about my early pictures.. well, from a purely photographic standpoint, those images had rather evident errors (especially in terms of focal length or overall composition of the picture).. but I am glad that you and the other subscribers are enjoying them anyway!!! wink.gif
Well.. they are a backward jump in the history of Italian-style barefoot elegance and charme, after all.. aren't they? wink.gif

Many thanks again for your constant support and appreciation!!! Ciao from Italy!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Jun 14 2017, 01:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Sorry I haven't been around here lately, but congratulations on this milestone anniversary, my friend!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 19 2017, 12:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Jun 14 2017, 01:52 PM)
Sorry I haven't been around here lately, but congratulations on this milestone anniversary, my friend!

No worries amico.. you are always present when it matters! smile.gif
Thank you very much.. ciao from Italy! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 19 2017, 12:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

SIZZLING HOT UPDATE from BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
This week we have a reduced update for technical reasons (apologies to our subscribers): a blazing hot HD VIDEO
of gorgeous hippy redhead KEA putting on a scorching hot barefootshow on TERRIBLE GRAVEL!
In a week we will feature a SENSATIONAL UPDATE entirely dedicated to the BLAZING HOT BAREFOOTING DEBUT of
one of BAREFOOT NUDITY’s sexiest and most beloved stars.. STAY TUNED, as she will show you that besides being an exhibitionist..
she also LOVES GETTING HER SOLES DIRTY IN THE CITY!

KEA putting on a scorching hot barefootshow on TERRIBLE GRAVEL in VIDEO!
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 24 2017, 03:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends! Since the debut of BAREFOOT NUDITY's mind-blowing superstar PURPLE QUEEN at the end of 2015,
I have (understandably!) been bombed with requests for dirty-soled stuff starring her also at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
well, in today's SPECIAL UPDATE I am finally proud to announce that The Queen is BACK.. IN BLACK! cool.gif
A BAREFOOT NUDITY & BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE..
PURPLE QUEEN in her FIRST BAREFOOTING & DIRTY SOLES FETISH session ever!
1 photoset (31 pictures) and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 3'30'')!
And if you want to enjoy PURPLE QUEEN with EVEN FILTHIER SOLES.. and no excess clothing.. check out BAREFOOT NUDITY! wink.gif
BAREFOOT NUDITY PHOTOSETS - CAUTION! Explicit female nudity!
BAREFOOT NUDITY VIDEOCLIPS - CAUTION! Explicit female nudity!
PURPLE QUEEN RULES.. BOW TO THE QUEEN! cool.gif

PURPLE QUEEN barefooting in the super-dirty railway station of Mestre (the grimy suburb of Venice on the mainland)
user posted image

Plenty of hot close-ups of PURPLE QUEEN's superb size 35EU/5.5US feet with DIRTY SOLES available to subscribers!
user posted image

PURPLE QUEEN enjoys the breeze by the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

PURPLE QUEEN delivers glamorous barefooting in filthy places and hot DIRTY SOLES SHOWS in VIDEO! Great vistas of Venice!
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 25 2017, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

One more FREE peek at PURPLE QUEEN's dirty sole, chaps.. you love FREE stuff, don't you? biggrin.gif
Yet the BEST STUFF.. is NOT FOR FREE.. and you can find it here.. for a paltry 11.95USD per month.. cool.gif

Or if you love DIRTY-SOLED NAKED BEAUTIES.. you can feast on plenty of 'em here.. for a paltry 20.95USD per month.. cool.gif
BAREFOOT NUDITY PHOTOSETS - CAUTION! Explicit female nudity
BAREFOOT NUDITY VIDEOCLIPS - CAUTION! Explicit female nudity

user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
  Posted: Jun 26 2017, 03:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Wow! Purple Queen looks so great here. Even dressed... ;-) Simply because she has such beautiful feet.

Great series with her, my friend! :-)

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 27 2017, 08:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jun 26 2017, 03:13 AM)
Wow! Purple Queen looks so great here. Even dressed... ;-) Simply because she has such beautiful feet.

Great series with her, my friend! :-)

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif
Well, gorgeous women like PURPLE QUEEN don't need to be naked to look hot.. just being barefoot is more than enough for them.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 30 2017, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I am really happy that the debut of PURPLE QUEEN with her first ever true barefooting session resulted in a new weekly record of new subscriptions to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.
Luckily for me, not everybody is into candids.. laugh.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0198 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]