City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 31 2021, 11:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, my subscription to Barefoot Urban Girls expired some days ago. I am looking forward to the new updates and especially the new Barefoot Lifestyle series with full HD videos. I am sure that you will give me several reasons to subscribe again to your site. Have a nice Sunday!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 31 2021, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 31 2021, 11:52 AM)
Ciao Feetosopher, my subscription to Barefoot Urban Girls expired some days ago. I am looking forward to the new updates and especially the new Barefoot Lifestyle series with full HD videos. I am sure that you will give me several reasons to subscribe again to your site. Have a nice Sunday!

Ciao amico, thank you so much for your kind words.. I'll do my best to.. have you aboard again at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 31 2021, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have hardcore barefoot beauty GIORGIA, plus barefoot photographer SOLE and her muse ALYSSA!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
Beauty, elegance, sex appeal, on-the-fly action shots, no-nonsense urban barefooting, exciting feet close-ups and ROUGH FILTHY SOLES! wink.gif

GIORGIA on her last session for BUG, Verona (Italy), spring 2009
user posted image

user posted image

SOLE (left) and ALYSSA (right) relax after a shooting in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

SOLE and ALYSSA check the pictures that SOLE took of ALYSSA. Plenty of bare legs in sight! ohmy.gif
user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 31 2021, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

You always keep your promises, Feetosopher. This great update already makes me eager to subscribe again. But I have to wait, because I still work just occasionally, and I need to be very cautious with how I spend the little money that I have saved. I will surely subscribe again sometimes in March or April.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Feb 1 2021, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

A wonderful update, my dear friend! And again a great look into the past. Wonderful girls! And interesting to see a barefoot female photographer. wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 4 2021, 12:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@barefootfootseeker, @gb62da: thank you very much for your appreciation, glad that you enjoyed the update! smile.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Feb 5 2021, 05:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

a wonderful update, thank you very much!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 6 2021, 12:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Feb 5 2021, 05:56 PM)
a wonderful update, thank you very much!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. glad that you enjoyed the update! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 6 2021, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Starting from today's update, all new VIDEO releases at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will be available in both
our standard HD format - 1080x600 (16:9 widescreen HD), bit rate 8Mbps, 30 frames per second -
and our new enahanced FULL HD VIDEO format.. 1920x1080 (16:9 widescreen HD), bit rate 15Mbps, 30 frames per second!

SWAINS is back with a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. the first to be produced after the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemics!
The material in this third episode was produced in the countryside between SWAINS' hometown Verona and my own hometown, Mantova (Italy).
As you know, SWAINS is now a poshy barefoot urban beauty, but she was born in the countryside, and she is proud of her rural origins!
SWAINS delivers sexy poses by a small rural church, strutting her hot body, and showing off her hard-soled bare feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the last episode in this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. SWAINS will deliver a grand finale! wink.gif

Her 35th birthday is getting closer, but SWAINS is as wonderful as ever! wub.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy 14 more close-ups of SWAINS' hard-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - duration 3 min.: 2 formats available, 1080x600 HD and 1920x1080 FULL HD!
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Feb 7 2021, 06:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

She's such a gem!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 7 2021, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Feb 7 2021, 06:37 AM)
She's such a gem!

Indeed she is, amico.. SWAINS plays in a league of her own! wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Feb 8 2021, 05:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Definitely! I'm very happy she poses for you and shares her (barefoot) beauty and elegance with us!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Feb 8 2021, 10:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao Feetosopher, a question for you. The survey that you launched about 2021 at Barefoot Urban Girls showed three clear areas for improvement http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8184. So far you have kept your promise about more updates with sexy outfits, bikinis & thongs (last episode of the Barefoot Lifestyle series starring Amelie). I imagine that more debuts of new models will be hard to deliver in 2021, for now at least. Can I hope that you will soon start to satisfy my own request, that is, more unpublished archive material featuring earlier models? Thank you, good night!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 10 2021, 12:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Feb 8 2021, 10:51 PM)
Can I hope that you will soon start to satisfy my own request, that is, more unpublished archive material featuring earlier models? Thank you, good night!

Ciao amico.. the answer is "yes, you can"! smile.gif STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: Feb 10 2021, 04:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

The texture of Swain's beautiful soles is gorgeous!!!!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0255 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]