City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
michael0218
Posted: Mar 16 2015, 12:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 15 2015, 10:26 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 15 2015, 10:20 PM)
Cecilia and Valkyra are awesome...  cool.gif

Indeed they are, but CECILIA does not pose for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. she is a regular at my BAREFOOT NUDITY paysite.
VALKYRA is a one hit wonder: a random barefoot tourist from Slovakia I stumbled upon by pure chance while I was shooting my models EYLUH and EYNADL.

You're like a magnet for these babes Feetosopher! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Mar 16 2015, 12:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A question out of curiousity Feetosopher, which one of the City Feet models do you find especially attractive?

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 16 2015, 03:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 16 2015, 12:06 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 15 2015, 10:26 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 15 2015, 10:20 PM)
Cecilia and Valkyra are awesome...  cool.gif

Indeed they are, but CECILIA does not pose for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. she is a regular at my BAREFOOT NUDITY paysite.
VALKYRA is a one hit wonder: a random barefoot tourist from Slovakia I stumbled upon by pure chance while I was shooting my models EYLUH and EYNADL.

You're like a magnet for these babes Feetosopher! cool.gif

Many thanks.. indeed Hal always tells me that I have the power to make barefoot beauties appear even in the weirdest situations.. laugh.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 16 2015, 03:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 16 2015, 12:13 AM)
A question out of curiousity Feetosopher, which one of the City Feet models do you find especially attractive?

Frankly speaking I have very little time to look at City Feet models.. I am usually too busy with my own sites.
For what I know, most of City Feet models are professional nude models posing also for other adult-oriented websites, so it's quite obvious that all of them are extremely sexy and good looking.
This said, I feel Russia too distant from the world I live in, so I am much more into Toes-In-Action models.. this goes beyond my longtime cooperation with Hal.. German barefooting beauties are a relatively common presence also in Italian cities in spring/summer, as many German people spend their holidays in my country.. so Hal's beauties have a "familiar" touch that Paul's ones lack.. in my eyes, at least.

--------------------
michael0218
Posted: Mar 16 2015, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well sir, i thank you for your reply, but honestly, my question wasn't for the purpose of comparing the models at CF with Toes in Action...in fact I salute both you and Hal for featuring downright BEAUTIFUL, sensuous, sexy women, and for offering a portal for something that those of us who live in more repressed, litigious places, like where I am so unfortunate to be, in the good ol' uptight U.S. are so unlikely to see. A form of feminine beauty that used to be more commonplace, in laid back times. Strangely and ironically enough, in the U.S., all kinds of forms of self expression regarding the very personal decision of how to dress and present one's self in public are tolerated...in fact, ugliness, tackiness and bad taste are celebrated as "self expression", but not a girl's innocent, harmless and beautifully sexy option to go barefoot in public places. Again, I salute you, Hal and Paul's City Feet for contributing to the beauty of the barefoot female! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 17 2015, 08:27 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 16 2015, 07:01 PM)
Well sir, i thank you for your reply, but honestly, my question wasn't for the purpose of comparing the models at CF with Toes in Action...in fact I salute both you and Hal for featuring downright BEAUTIFUL, sensuous, sexy women, and  for offering a portal for something that those of us who live in more repressed, litigious places, like where I am so unfortunate to be, in the good ol' uptight U.S. are so unlikely to see. A form of feminine beauty that used to be more commonplace, in laid back times. Strangely and ironically enough, in the U.S., all kinds of forms of self expression regarding the very personal decision of how to dress and present one's self in public are tolerated...in fact, ugliness, tackiness and bad taste are celebrated as "self expression", but not a girl's innocent, harmless and beautifully sexy option to go barefoot in public places. Again, I salute you, Hal and Paul's City Feet for contributing to the beauty of the barefoot female! cool.gif

Dear sir, I cannot but confirm all my admiration for what Paul accomplished at City Feet, and also for the beauty and sexiness of his models.. I have just explained the reasons why I am not into them, and into City Feet in general.
Many thanks indeed for your appreciation!
Cheers! cool.gif

--------------------
dude
Posted: Mar 17 2015, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

I'm going to be visiting Italy on holiday in a few weeks. Rome will be one place I see. Any advice on where I might find barefoot girls (Italian, German, doesn't matter) congregating in that city? cool.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 18 2015, 04:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dude @ Mar 17 2015, 10:18 PM)
I'm going to be visiting Italy on holiday in a few weeks. Rome will be one place I see. Any advice on where I might find barefoot girls (Italian, German, doesn't matter) congregating in that city? cool.gif

I live and operate in Northern Italy.. which means hundreds of miles from Rome. While I have been to Rome more than once, I surely cannot say that I am familiar with the city, which is deffo a big one (for European standards at least).
I guess that - if the weather is warm - any place in Rome where lots of tourists congregate offers better chances to spot the random barefooting beauty (most likely a tourist with uncomfortable shoes in her hand, and sore feet wink.gif ).
Please be aware of the fact that there is no proper "barefooting movement" in Italy: the girls posing for my paysite BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS are deffo ahead of the pack.
Enjoy your vacation, anyway! Cheers! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 21 2015, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

SIZZLING HOT UPDATE from BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
This week we have three photosets featuring newcomer ERMIONE, Her Barefoot Majesty AIKO, and dirty-soled cutie STEFANIA!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

ERMIONE - feet size 38EU/7.5US
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The Barefoot Italian Goddess.. Her Dirty-soled Majesty AIKO! Wanna have a train ride with her? wink.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

STEFANIA - feet size 36EU/6US
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
ewanbramley
Posted: Mar 21 2015, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3320

Looks like another great week of updates.

I love how AIKO is sitting on that train seat propping up her filthy soles for all to see. It's no secret that I love to see barefoot women on public transport and this update looks like a real winner wink.gif

Oh and well done finding ERMIONE - She's beautiful smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Mar 21 2015, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Aww,...Feetosopher, Ermione is FANTASTIC!!! A beauty!! cool.gif,,and YES, I would like a train ride with her!! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Mar 21 2015, 07:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I have a girl cousin who look like her...!!!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 22 2015, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ewanbramley @ Mar 21 2015, 07:24 PM)
Looks like another great week of updates.

I love how AIKO is sitting on that train seat propping up her filthy soles for all to see. It's no secret that I love to see barefoot women on public transport and this update looks like a real winner wink.gif

Oh and well done finding ERMIONE - She's beautiful smile.gif

Great to know that you liked the update, sir.. many thanks! smile.gif
By the way.. are you a subscriber to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, or have you at least considered joining? Cheers!

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 22 2015, 10:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 21 2015, 07:38 PM)
Aww,...Feetosopher, Ermione is FANTASTIC!!! A beauty!! cool.gif,,and YES, I would like a train ride with her!! rolleyes.gif

Glad that you liked ERMIONE, sir.. but the one riding a train is AIKO, not her.. cool.gif

--------------------
michael0218
Posted: Mar 22 2015, 12:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 22 2015, 10:13 AM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 21 2015, 07:38 PM)

Glad that you liked ERMIONE, sir.. but the one riding a train is AIKO, not her.. cool.gif

Well, my mistake my man, I take my hat off to you for Aiko as well then...you have wonderful taste in women...they're all fantastic! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0162 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]