City Feet message board

Pages: (40) « First ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Video clip, Video clip
artistn
Posted: Aug 2 2021, 12:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3827

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwM67qH9IQ

Anyone understand why the wife is barefoot?
PMEmail Poster
artistn
Posted: Aug 2 2021, 02:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3827

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 3 2021, 08:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (artistn @ Aug 2 2021, 12:47 AM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwM67qH9IQ

Anyone understand why the wife is barefoot?

1) No clues, but I could not care less why
2) (barefoot) kids around => no-no, major turn-off
3) I wonder whether the hubby knows that a bunch of guys around the world are wanking to his barefoot wifey, and in case, whether he is happy about that (might well be wink.gif )
4) Barefoot wifey is deffo hot, great feet, and it also seems that she has a fantastic pair of all-natural bazoombas, which does not hurt at all wub.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Maverick
Posted: Sep 13 2021, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1554

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48QnrjMz3S8

Ignore the barefoot male in this video. Have a look at the comments and you can see how many people just want to see the girl barefoot. She is very enthusiastic about the comments and she hints in one that she will be barefoot for all her future videos!
PMEmail Poster
nv30
Posted: Sep 13 2021, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1525

QUOTE (Maverick @ Sep 13 2021, 01:54 PM)

Ignore the barefoot male in this video. Have a look at the comments and you can see how many people just want to see the girl barefoot. She is very enthusiastic about the comments and she hints in one that she will be barefoot for all her future videos!

Great video, especially that she is barefooting in Budapest, my hometown smile.gif

Unfortunately, it is very rare to see barefoot girls here in Hungary sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
Boso
Posted: Sep 14 2021, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1426

I've seen this video yesterday. It's wonderful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTxGT7Ot0tT/
And here is preview of the another barefoot clip. I can't wait!
PMEmail Poster
Maverick
Posted: Sep 14 2021, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Boso @ Sep 14 2021, 09:43 AM)
I've seen this video yesterday. It's wonderful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTxGT7Ot0tT/
And here is preview of the another barefoot clip. I can't wait!

She is quite something, very beautiful. Love how she has embraced the barefoot lifestyle!
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Sep 14 2021, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

"Ignore the barefoot male"??? How can I fuck ignore him???
Just another loser seeking attention for his insignificant girlfriend on Instagram and Youtube, and possibly to make some money on that. I bet my balls that they will soon start some Patreon shit where they will sell their shitty barefooting stuff to fools like you.
Nobody had noticed their/her presence on the planet when she was wearing those fucking sneakers, so her loser boyfriend had the fantastic idea that they should go barefoot for some minutes of video and some shots, get their soles dirty, and get at least the attention of losers like you, hehehehe!!!
PMEmail Poster
Maverick
Posted: Sep 15 2021, 01:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Sep 14 2021, 10:57 PM)

"Ignore the barefoot male"??? How can I fuck ignore him???
Just another loser seeking attention for his insignificant girlfriend on Instagram and Youtube, and possibly to make some money on that. I bet my balls that they will soon start some Patreon shit where they will sell their shitty barefooting stuff to fools like you.
Nobody had noticed their/her presence on the planet when she was wearing those fucking sneakers, so her loser boyfriend had the fantastic idea that they should go barefoot for some minutes of video and some shots, get their soles dirty, and get at least the attention of losers like you, hehehehe!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgS2L6T2-7c

This one's for you nudescalze wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Sep 15 2021, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Great video Maverick, thanks for sharing!

I am afraid Nudescalze won't be here for a while to enjoy it (don't worry, he'll be back by Jan 30 2049, 07:32 PM).

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Maverick
Posted: Sep 15 2021, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Sep 15 2021, 02:22 PM)
Great video Maverick, thanks for sharing!

I am afraid Nudescalze won't be here for a while to enjoy it (don't worry, he'll be back by Jan 30 2049, 07:32 PM).

Thanks DG. I think my favourite thing about this video is that she doesn't mention her bare feet once!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 15 2021, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I see that nudescalze bowed out of the forum on a high note, and with his customary elegance! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
As for the Hungarian girl in the videos/pictures.. I strongly disagree with nudescalze on two very important elements (to me at least):
1) I find the girl very good looking, and surely not "insignificant".
2) The videomaking skills that emerge from the videos are definitely good, including post-production. Several commercial videos (including my own, to be honest biggrin.gif ) are not as good.
Yet I have to fully agree with nudescalze on two other aspects, which are equally important to me:
3) The girl is indeed the typical "attention seeker", who is so common on the web nowadays. "Shod yesterday, barefoot today, shod again tomorrow", when she will use another trick to get the attention of a different public.
Will she still be barefooting in, say, eight or ten years from today, to play in the same league of Olga Gavva, Cecilia Descalza, Janina or Swains? I don't think so.
4) The barefoot dudes that also appear in the videos are a HUGE turn-off/nuisance. AVOID.

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Sep 16 2021, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 15 2021, 11:16 PM)
I see that nudescalze bowed out of the forum on a high note, and with his customary elegance! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
As for the Hungarian girl in the videos/pictures.. I strongly disagree with nudescalze on two very important elements (to me at least):
2) The videomaking skills that emerge from the videos are definitely good, including post-production. Several commercial videos (including my own, to be honest biggrin.gif ) are not as good.
Yet I have to fully agree with nudescalze on two other aspects, which are equally important to me:
3) The girl is indeed the typical "attention seeker", who is so common on the web nowadays. "Shod yesterday, barefoot today, shod again tomorrow", when she will use another trick to get the attention of a different public.
Will she still be barefooting in, say, eight or ten years from today, to play in the same league of Olga Gavva, Cecilia Descalza, Janina or Swains? I don't think so.
4) The barefoot dudes that also appear in the videos are a HUGE turn-off/nuisance. AVOID.

I fully agree with every point of your analysis, Feetosopher. I can only add that only rarely I find the videos linked here exciting. If I have to choose between fake "real life" barefooters, and true barefoot celebrities, I always choose the latter.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 19 2021, 10:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Sep 16 2021, 10:29 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 15 2021, 11:16 PM)

I fully agree with every point of your analysis, Feetosopher. I can only add that only rarely I find the videos linked here exciting. If I have to choose between fake "real life" barefooters, and true barefoot celebrities, I always choose the latter.

Great minds think alike! wink.gif Thank you very much, amico! smile.gif

--------------------
zessiss
Posted: Sep 26 2021, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3185

Checkout the last video clip!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTIDbq3stPT/

It seems like she is also a 24/7 barefooter from Russia, Moscow. Maybe Paul could offer her a role or diary in City-Feet perhaps biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (40) « First ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0160 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]