City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-Feet Championship - Season 4, Launching on Fri 21 August!
Duffman847
Posted: Jul 5 2020, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Contest lovers rejoice.... the FOURTH season of the City Feet Championship will begin in just six weeks' time!

Before that, however, you will have the chance to vote in one of the four best group stage runners up from Season 1, and give them another shot at glory!

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php?showtopic=8107

You have exactly one month to place your vote... and choose wisely, because at the end of Season 4, we will have another Champions Special!

Who knows, perhaps it will be one of these who missed out on progress by the slimmest margins three years ago.

The Season 4 schedule is planned as follows, with all voting periods ending at 11PM BST:

Heats A & B: 21 Aug - 5 Sep
Heats C & D: 5 Sep - 19 Sep
Heats E & F: 19 Sep - 3 Oct
Lucky Loser (S5 Qualifier): 3 Oct - 10 Oct
Semi Finals: 10 Oct - 24 Oct
Grand Final: 24 Oct - 7 Nov

Champions Special: 16 Jan 2021*

If there are four different models (winners of S3, S4, BUG, MBFU) - there will be two semi finals (16-30 Jan) and a final (30 Jan - 13 Feb)

If there are three different models (one model has won multiple tournaments) the Champions Special will end on 30 Jan after a one-off bout between three girls.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 5 2020, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

It might have sounded weird some years ago but.. I have come to love your contests, Duffman847! biggrin.gif
I have just cast my vote for ALBINA in the wild card.. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 18 2020, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here it is, the lineup for City-Feet Championship Season 4

user posted image

Voting for heats A & B will open on Friday evening!

Any particular groupings stand out? Who are YOU backing for outright victory?

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 18 2020, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Nobody in heat A: I will not vote, no model suits my tastes.
Heat B: Veronika http://www.city-feet.com/models/199/view
Heat C: Alla 1 http://www.city-feet.com/models/207/view
Heat D: Maria http://www.city-feet.com/models/251/view
Heat E: Alla 2 http://www.city-feet.com/models/252/view
Heat F: Yana http://www.city-feet.com/models/249/view

I will back Maria for the title. In alternative, Alla 2.

In the next week I will launch the nominations phase for the six City Feet models that will take part in my Miss Barefooting Universe contest:
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8112
It is open to any City Feet model that appeared on the site since its beginning, so it does not overlap with your contest.
I hope that you will support my contest; I will be happy to support yours.

In my Miss Barefooting Universe contest, six City Feet models (in part selected by myself, in part selected by forum members) will compete against six Toes-In-Action models, six Barefoot Urban Girls models (including those that debuted on Toes-In-Action), Linda and Maud of Barefoot Forever, Ashley and Rachel of Shoeless Girl Media, and selected barefooting celebrities (Olga Gavva, Cecilia Descalza, Yuditza, Dashley Driveby, plus others that forum members will suggest).
There will be an 8-group stage, quarter-finals, semi-finals, the final.
The winner will be crowned Miss Barefooting Universe.

PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 18 2020, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 18 2020, 02:44 PM)
Nobody in heat A: I will not vote, no model suits my tastes.
Heat B: Veronika http://www.city-feet.com/models/199/view
Heat C: Alla 1 http://www.city-feet.com/models/207/view
Heat D: Maria http://www.city-feet.com/models/251/view
Heat E: Alla 2 http://www.city-feet.com/models/252/view
Heat F: Yana http://www.city-feet.com/models/249/view

I will back Maria for the title. In alternative, Alla 2.

In the next week I will launch the nominations phase for the six City Feet models that will take part in my Miss Barefooting Universe contest:
It is open to any City Feet model that appeared on the site since its beginning, so it does not overlap with your contest.
I hope that you will support my contest; I will be happy to support yours.

In my Miss Barefooting Universe contest, six City Feet models (in part selected by myself, in part selected by forum members) will compete against six Toes-In-Action models, six Barefoot Urban Girls models (including those that debuted on Toes-In-Action), Linda and Maud of Barefoot Forever, Ashley and Rachel of Shoeless Girl Media, and selected barefooting celebrities (Olga Gavva, Cecilia Descalza, Yuditza, Dashley Driveby, plus others that forum members will suggest).
There will be an 8-group stage, quarter-finals, semi-finals, the final.
The winner will be crowned Miss Barefooting Universe.

Thanks for your feedback. I like how decisive you are - but you'll have to vote in the actual polls to make it official. Adding votes manually might skew the result smile.gif

I'll happily support your contest and I'll place my vote as and when.

I'm glad you've kept this one in mind. It ends on 7 November FYI. There is a 'Champions Special' after, but I don't particularly mind any overlap with that. You might get the best numbers if you launch after Christmas - but then again, with COVID maybe that won't be an issue.

Up to you anyway smile.gif

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 18 2020, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 18 2020, 07:25 PM)
Thanks for your feedback. I like how decisive you are - but you'll have to vote in the actual polls to make it official. Adding votes manually might skew the result smile.gif

I'll happily support your contest and I'll place my vote as and when.

I'm glad you've kept this one in mind. It ends on 7 November FYI. There is a 'Champions Special' after, but I don't particularly mind any overlap with that. You might get the best numbers if you launch after Christmas - but then again, with COVID maybe that won't be an issue.

Up to you anyway smile.gif

Hello, of course, I will vote personally in each round of your contest.
I am happy that you will support my Miss Barefooting Universe contest.
I have not decided yet when I will launch it. When the preliminary stages (nominations) are concluded by the end of the next week, I will decide.
The Feetosopher actually suggested that I wait until the end of your contest.
However, I am not very much inclined to wait till December or even the next year to launch the contest. Too many things can happen in the meantime. As I already said, the two contests are completely different, so I think that they can run in parallel. I will reflect a bit more about that, yet.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 19 2020, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I have not decided yet when I will launch it. When the preliminary stages (nominations) are concluded by the end of the next week, I will decide.

However, I am not very much inclined to wait till December or even the next year to launch the contest. Too many things can happen in the meantime. As I already said, the two contests are completely different, so I think that they can run in parallel. I will reflect a bit more about that, yet.

I understand that and I also think that overlapping has its plus points, especially after such a miserable year where nobody (let alone dozens of mythical barefoot, boho-style girls I continually yearn to see in the sodding UK!) has been out properly

.....as a suggestion though, maybe you could launch early Oct after the group stages in my tournament are done? I could be wrong, but I think that's a good compromise. Let me know what you think.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted: Aug 19 2020, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 5 2020, 08:31 PM)
It might have sounded weird some years ago but.. I have come to love your contests, Duffman847! biggrin.gif

Ah, so you changed your mind Feeto,...you're going to participate in the contest after all, eh? That's good...you shouldn't let anything I say keep you from it biggrin.gif ...after all, it's all in fun, right? You rag me about my devotion to the CF models in general, and certain ones in particular..so you know it's a give and take sort of thing...don't get so testy about things, ok? Anyway, I'm glad to see that you've changed your mind...after all, Duffman does such a superlative job in these contests, that they're rather hard to resist (I knew you'd be back)...

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 19 2020, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Aug 19 2020, 05:33 PM)

Ah, so you changed your mind Feeto,...you're going to participate in the contest after all, eh? That's good...you shouldn't let anything I say keep you from it biggrin.gif ...after all, it's all in fun, right? You rag me about my devotion to the CF models in general, and certain ones in particular..so you know it's a give and take sort of thing...don't get so testy about things, ok? Anyway, I'm glad to see that you've changed your mind...after all, Duffman does such a superlative job in these contests, that they're rather hard to resist (I knew you'd be back)...

The post that you cited above pre-dates our "exchange of views", michael0218.

The reply to your comment is obviously a resounding NO: I will ignore the contest.

The only contest I will support is barefootfootseeker's Miss Barefooting Universe contest,
where BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models will compete against the.. rest of the barefooting world:

Why should I give a shit about City Feet models, if nearly everybody here does not give a shit about BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models? smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 20 2020, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 19 2020, 04:58 PM)

I understand that and I also think that overlapping has its plus points, especially after such a miserable year where nobody (let alone dozens of mythical barefoot, boho-style girls I continually yearn to see in the sodding UK!) has been out properly

.....as a suggestion though, maybe you could launch early Oct after the group stages in my tournament are done? I could be wrong, but I think that's a good compromise. Let me know what you think.

Hello! The structure of my contest will cause it to last for 17 weeks. This week for concluding the preliminary stage for selecting Barefoot Urban Girls models that will compete in the contest. The next week for selecting City Feet models. Another week for selecting the barefoot celebrities. Eight weeks for the group stage, four weeks for quarter-finals, two weeks for the semi-finals, one week for the final. If I wait till mid-October to launch the group stage, the final will be in January 2021. I want the final to be held by the end of 2020. So I am sorry, but I think that the contest will run continuously from now to late December 2020. As I said, the scope is completely different from your contest, so I do not see any interference between them. I confirm that I will support your contest: I will put a memo and a link to it in each post that I make for my own contest. I hope that you will do the same. Thank you in advance for understanding.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 20 2020, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 19 2020, 09:57 PM)

The reply to your comment is obviously a resounding NO: I will ignore the contest.

The only contest I will support is barefootfootseeker's Miss Barefooting Universe contest,
where BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models will compete against the.. rest of the barefooting world:

Why should I give a shit about City Feet models, if nearly everybody here does not give a shit about BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models? smile.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, I understand your frustration and also your position. However, I am afraid that such a behaviour will not improve your popularity in the forum, and will not improve the popularity of your site and your models, too. If I were you, I would show my superiority by actively supporting the City Feet contest. This is just a personal view, of course.
Thank you very much for supporting my Miss Barefooting Universe contest, of course!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted: Aug 20 2020, 04:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 20 2020, 03:46 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 19 2020, 09:57 PM)

Ciao Feetosopher, I understand your frustration and also your position. However, I am afraid that such a behaviour will not improve your popularity in the forum, and will not improve the popularity of your site and your models, too. If I were you, I would show my superiority by actively supporting the City Feet contest. This is just a personal view, of course.
Thank you very much for supporting my Miss Barefooting Universe contest, of course!

Ciao! Maybe you are right, but I doubt that supporting that City Feet contest would lead to any improvements, either.
While not supporting it will spare a significant, much-needed amount of my very limited (and hence precious) free time.

Oh.. and frankly speaking, I do not give a fuck about my own popularity in the forum.
The only important thing to me is that BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS gets satisfactory visibility here.
It's views for posts dealing with BUG that matter, not replies by forum members.
BUG subscribers (past & current) that are also members of this forum are rather rare birds: you, gb62da, shifter, clipper, flowwer, maybe a few others.
Positive feedback by forum members about BUG may be good for my ego, but has limited (if any) relevance for BUG's viability.
It's BUG subscribers paying modelling fees for shootings that keep the site going.. not dudes writing nice comments here..
most of them have NEVER subscribed to the site.. not even once, not even for a try. Words of praise pay no bills.

So if the overwhelming majority of the members of this forum prefers City Feet, TIA, nondescript barefooters
running YouTube channels or Instagram/Facebook profiles, etc. to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
I don't give a massive shit.
They can basically all fuck off.
Ciao.

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 21 2020, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Duffman847
Posted: Sep 5 2020, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Voting has now closed for Heats A & B.... slightly disappointing turnout, but the winners were:

Alena - http://www.city-feet.com/models/258/view
and Veronika - http://www.city-feet.com/models/199/view

Voting now open for the next two heats:

C - http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8129
D - http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8130

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Duffman847
Posted: Sep 19 2020, 11:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0124 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]