Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A sexy gift by ALPHEA to her fans :-), Super-fit & barefoot in a gym
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 18 2023, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear all, I am exceptionally posting here to share a sexy gift that charming BUG model ALPHEA has sent to the benefit of all her fans over the web.
There have been many changes in the life of ALPHEA, and due to her busy agenda she has been unable to meet me for an encore session last summer.
But ALPHEA cares about her fans, so she kindly sent a picture that her fitness instructor took of her in a gym. ALPHEA always trains barefoot, of course!
ALPHEA has been working very hard in these months, and now she can lift 110 kilograms! ohmy.gif
ALPHEA, who will turn 40 next year, would like to know what you think of her booty and legs,
and whether you would like her to be the star of the 2024 Barefoot Urban Girls bikini special!
ALPHEA promises that she will pose in outrageous thongs! wink.gif
ALPHEA would appreciate to get your feedback in the form of comments to this thread (she will be checking the forum).
You can also send it via BUG's email or my own email, if we have already got in touch through that.
I hope that you will show ALPHEA some gratitude for this sexy gift! Ciao from Italy! smile.gif

Dedicated by ALPHEA to all her fans around the web! wub.gif
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shifter
Posted: Nov 18 2023, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

Alphea looks amazing and hotter than ever!!

and whether you would like her to be the star of the 2024 Barefoot Urban Girls bikini special!

what a question, YES OF COURSE

many thanks for this surprise gift :-)
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Nov 18 2023, 05:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

What a wonderful, beautiful gift... and it's not even Christmas yet!

Thank you so much Alphea, thank you Feetosopher! Grazie mille amici!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 18 2023, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

When I checked the site today I nearly fainted: it was quite a long time without updates or news about Alphea, who is among my all-time favourites at Barefoot Urban Girls. I did not expect her to have such a magnificent body: her bottom and legs are exceptionally firm for a woman who is nearly 40. Please Feetosopher, tell Alphea that she made my day with this gift, and that I absolutely want her in thongs for the Bikini Special 2024! Would Alphea consider posing fully nude, or at least topless? I bet that she would offer a magnificent sight.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 19 2023, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear all, ALPHEA read your comments and asked me to thank you all very much for your appreciation of her gift! smile.gif
She was rather upset by the limited reaction, but I explained to her that this is the norm here, even more so for threads that I start (I told her that I am not exactly a popular dude here biggrin.gif ). I would say that nearly all the forum members that I expected to leave a comment, did so.
Just a modest reflection about the others, though. Commenting in this thread should not be seen as a form of support towards The Feetosopher S.O.B. or his shitty paysite.
It would just be a matter of showing some good manners towards a woman who made a very kind gesture towards the entire "community" of enthusiasts of female barefooting. I draw your attention towards the fact that the ONLY female barefooters that sent private pics to be shared here over the last 6-7 years or so are actually SWAINS, FENICE and ALPHEA. Sure no TIA or City Feet model did that, and even less so any of the plethora of self-appointed "barefooting stars" of Instagram, Facebook, OnlyFans etc. that you idolise so much. The fact that most members here do not give a fuck about so kind a gesture, will surely not incentivise women like ALPHEA to be kind towards us all again.

--------------------
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 19 2023, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 18 2023, 09:54 AM)
Dear all, I am exceptionally posting here to share a sexy gift that charming BUG model ALPHEA has sent to the benefit of all her fans over the web.
There have been many changes in the life of ALPHEA, and due to her busy agenda she has been unable to meet me for an encore session last summer.
But ALPHEA cares about her fans, so she kindly sent a picture that her fitness instructor took of her in a gym. ALPHEA always trains barefoot, of course!
ALPHEA has been working very hard in these months, and now she can lift 110 kilograms! ohmy.gif
ALPHEA, who will turn 40 next year, would like to know what you think of her booty and legs,
ALPHEA promises that she will pose in outrageous thongs! wink.gif
ALPHEA would appreciate to get your feedback in the form of comments to this thread (she will be checking the forum).
You can also send it via BUG's email or my own email, if we have already got in touch through that.
I hope that you will show ALPHEA some gratitude for this sexy gift! Ciao from Italy! smile.gif

Dedicated by ALPHEA to all her fans around the web! wub.gif
user posted image

Nice toned looking legs on her

She can lift much more than I can by the looks of your description

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 19 2023, 11:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 19 2023, 04:46 PM)
Dear all, ALPHEA read your comments and asked me to thank you all very much for your appreciation of her gift! smile.gif
She was rather upset by the limited reaction, but I explained to her that this is the norm here, even more so for threads that I start (I told her that I am not exactly a popular dude here biggrin.gif ). I would say that nearly all the forum members that I expected to leave a comment, did so.
Just a modest reflection about the others, though. Commenting in this thread should not be seen as a form of support towards The Feetosopher S.O.B. or his shitty paysite.
It would just be a matter of showing some good manners towards a woman who made a very kind gesture towards the entire "community" of enthusiasts of female barefooting. I draw your attention towards the fact that the ONLY female barefooters that sent private pics to be shared here over the last 6-7 years or so are actually SWAINS, FENICE and ALPHEA. Sure no TIA or City Feet model did that, and even less so any of the plethora of self-appointed "barefooting stars" of Instagram, Facebook, OnlyFans etc. that you idolise so much. The fact that most members here do not give a fuck about so kind a gesture, will surely not incentivise women like ALPHEA to be kind towards us all again.

I totally agree with you, Feetosopher.
I just hope that Alphea is not upset to the point that she will cease sharing gifts like the one that she sent, or, even worse, than she will not pose in thongs for the Bikini Special 2024. But I think that you and your models should not care too much about the dynamics of this forum. And you should not hope that members like Mike123 or dude may care about your posts. They have completely different tastes than me, and this is why they totally ignore Barefoot Urban Girls.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 20 2023, 08:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 19 2023, 07:03 PM)
Nice toned looking legs on her

She can lift much more than I can by the looks of your description

Thank you for commenting smile.gif
1 kilogram = 2.2046 pounds ... you make the needed calculations wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 20 2023, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Nov 19 2023, 11:13 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 19 2023, 04:46 PM)

I totally agree with you, Feetosopher.
I just hope that Alphea is not upset to the point that she will cease sharing gifts like the one that she sent, or, even worse, than she will not pose in thongs for the Bikini Special 2024. But I think that you and your models should not care too much about the dynamics of this forum. And you should not hope that members like Mike123 or dude may care about your posts. They have completely different tastes than me, and this is why they totally ignore Barefoot Urban Girls.

That's my hope too, but I would totally understand disappointment and a change of attitude from ALPHEA's side.
As for some members' total lack of interest for anything that I post.. well, I think that the lack of interest is close to being mutual.. even though whereas I (rarely) care to comment in the threads that they start.. I am pretty sure that some of the (few) active members of this forum have NEVER commented any thread of mine. But you are right.. no worries.. you cannot please everybody.. smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 3 2023, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 20 2023, 09:38 PM)
That's my hope too, but I would totally understand disappointment and a change of attitude from ALPHEA's side.

Dear Feetosopher, did you have a chance to talk with Alphea about the feedback that she got for her kind gift? Did someone write you in private about it? I hope that she will share other private material in the future, and I hope that she will pose for the bikini special 2024. Of course my dream would be to see Alphea pose naked, or at least topless, but I imagine that without a nude paysite you have no plans to do such a shooting. Did she change her mind about nude modelling? With a body like hers, I am sure that she would earn a lot of money with nude material. Has Alphea ever thought of opening a space on OnlyFans, Fansly, MYM or similar platforms? I think that she would become popular, you do not see many women in their late 30s with so fit a body.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Dec 4 2023, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 3 2023, 05:52 PM)
[QUOTE=Feetosopher,Nov 20 2023, 09:38 PM]Has Alphea ever thought of opening a space on OnlyFans, Fansly, MYM or similar platforms? I think that she would become popular, you do not see many women in their late 30s with so fit a body.

if Alphea would opening a space on such a site, i would be amongst the first to join for sure :-)

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 5 2023, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@barefootfootseeker, @shifter: ALPHEA has read your nice comments and has asked me to thank you a lot for them! smile.gif
Generally speaking, she has been very happy with the feedback that she has received here, on my facebook profile, and through personal messages sent to me, and she wants to thank a lot all the people who had apppreciative words about her (super-fit!) body.
I can confirm that ALPHEA is willing to star in the 2024 Bikini Special on BUG.. it is a long way to the next summer for me, and I cannot be sure that BUG will still be online, and that I will be in decent enough a shape to shoot ALPHEA but.. I'll do my best, and I hope that good luck will help a bit wink.gif
As for ALPHEA opening an OnlyFans/Fansly etc. space.. she had never considered the idea before, and her profession as a manager and her passion for fitness would leave her very little time to dedicate to that space.. so it is very unlikely that she may open one.
But as I always say.. dreams are for free, and dreams colour our lives.. so dream on, dudes! wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 7 2023, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you for these great news, Feetosopher. Please bring my best regards to gorgeous Alphea.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 9 2023, 12:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 7 2023, 12:22 AM)
Thank you for these great news, Feetosopher. Please bring my best regards to gorgeous Alphea.

You are most welcome, amico. Alphea says "grazie e ciao" to you! wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 11 2023, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 9 2023, 01:03 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 7 2023, 12:22 AM)

You are most welcome, amico. Alphea says "grazie e ciao" to you! wink.gif

Very kind of you and Alphea, Feetosopher.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0127 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]