Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> London barefoot sighting
Maverick
Posted: Sep 10 2023, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1554

After the usual baron summer here in the UK for barefoot sightings I had a lovely surprise yesterday. I was out in Greenwich (a rather nice part of London) and low and behold I saw two women walking barefoot. They were carrying shoes, but not high heels. They actually had a pair of sandals and a pair of trainers between them. That plus the fact it was the middle of the afternoon made it a really nice sighting.

I can only assume they took their shoes off because of the heat. To walk barefoot so confidently in a very busy part of London with dirty streets was lovely to see. Unfortunately I was with friends so couldn't follow them which was a shame but nevertheless it was a lovely ending to summer!
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 10 2023, 06:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

Lucky you there. Glad they weren't just carrying heels. I frequently go barefoot in the summer too. It's more comfortable and helps me feel more femme.

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
shifter
Posted: Sep 10 2023, 07:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

congrats on that lovely sighting!

I too had some barefoot sighting this weekend, i went to the pedestrian area in old town on saturday, its was quite hot for september (almost 30°C) and i managed to see 3!!! yes, 3 barefoot females.
2 were around the age of 23-25, not seeing caring any shoes at all, and one was around 40, she carried her sandals in her hand, all of them 3 had very black soles, i tried to take some pictures, but i terrible failed (kudos to all the candid shooters, it looks easier than it is). all of them 3 looked like tourists

and today i went to a very touristic place in austria, the gosau-lake, which is a mountain lake and starting point for long hiking trips. i went there pretty late so many people already went back to the parking lot when i got started, i managed to see around 5 or 6 barefoot females on their way back, the road to the parking lot was cemented, but also had lots of gravel, all of them walked very confident on this rough surface, and all of them had their big hiking boots either in their hands, or hanging from their bagpacks. i assume when they return from the long hiking trip,they put their shoes off and cooled down in the lake, and then walked barefoot back to the car/parking lot.
because its so popular, there are about 5 parking lots in total and the distance from the lake is not so short, since i was not alone i could take any picture
most of them were tourists as well, i recognised some czech language as well some accents from germany.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Sep 11 2023, 03:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Nice sightings guys. Envious. It's getting so that it's something these days to spot a barefoot girl at the beach. Oh for the glory days of the 80s.
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Maverick
Posted: Sep 11 2023, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1554

Thanks for the responses everyone.

It does make me wonder how many people actually find women barefoot in public a turn on. My friends clearly showed absolutely no interest in these barefoot women but I do wonder how many other guys paid attention to them that day.

What are your thoughts? I know foot fetishes are hardly rare but how many people do you think share our unique passion?
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 11 2023, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It seems to be extremely rare within the foot fetish community from my experience. Just liking dirty soles on their own is somewhat uncommon too

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 23 2023, 03:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I'm not from the UK, but I had a sighting

At the thrift store today there were a group of early 20s looking women and 1 was barefoot and trying on a bunch of different clothes, another had her shoes off for a bit, presumably because she was trying shoes on but eventually put them back on.

The first barefoot girl was a blonde wearing a tank top, tight biker shorts and matching tattoos on both ankles. The other had black hair, a nose ring and was wearing a jacket, neither had painted nails

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0094 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]