City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Single vs Taken, Two questions and a rant
Bremer
Posted: Aug 24 2023, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3843

I have never tried to connect my fable for barefoot girls with my dating endeavours. Still, beeing a barefooter myself, the topic usually comes up very quickly and the girls I date have to tolerare at least me beeing barefoot and should preferably also enjoy beeing barefoot in some way or another. What I have learned is that for some girls barefooting seems to be an absoloute no-go, either them self doing it or their partner doing it. To my surprise I still have met a hand full of 24/7 barefoot couples were both partners are hardcore barefooters. It seems logical that 2 barefooters meeting each other would notice each other, but it still surprises me - given the small no of barefooters around - that I have me 4 or 5 couples over the last 20 or so years were both are 100% barefoot, some of them not even owning shoes.
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Aug 24 2023, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3843

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 7 2023, 07:01 AM)
So I set my account up properly but I find the site a bit confusing, like it feels more like facebook than a dating site

I actually have heard of Fetlife as "the kinky facebook for the fetish community" rather then as as full blown dating site.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0284 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]