City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-Feet Models Who's Feet You'd Worship?
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 16 2022, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

Hope this isn't out of line to ask or seeming too horny

But which CF models would you want to worship the soles of?

My top picks (in no particular order)

Margarita Absolutely adorable girl with stunningly cute feet and amazing soles. I'd most want to worship her soles after her trip through the metro, or after the bubbles festival.

Yulia T. A sexy icon with pretty soles, they don't typically get as dirty as I would hope but undeniably great soles. I'd most want to worship her soles after her metro trip in the yellow shirt episodes.

Dina She's totally my type of girl a cute more alternative girl (at least by CF standards) with amazing strong high arched soles for going barefoot which get pitch black in the metro. Of course you can probably guess I'd most want to worship her soles pitch black from the metro

Alexandra She's a total bad bitch who's soles can take anything, I think she deserves having her soles worshipped

Anna No secret that I LOVE toe rings, and she has a big collection of them. I'd love if she wore them all in the metro. A combo of metro dirt and 10 toe rings would be a worship scenario to die for!

Julia Another iconic blonde Julia, she looks great in her skirt and leggings. One of my favourite scenes from her was when we got to see her soles from under the table while she had her coffee, I think it would make a great worship scenario.

Alyona She's a tall bombshell with big feet and long toes who looks great in those tight sexy jeans. Of course, I'd love to worship those amazing soles after her metro trip.

Lastly, I'm gonna include Olga who's been removed from the site. She's one of my all times faves, despite not having very good barefooting skills. She's very cute in her long skirt and has pretty toes. I'd either want to worship her soles after the metro or on the bench during her last part because that was a really cute video.

Hope this didn't come across as tooo horny. Leave your picks down below!

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
Duffman847
Posted: Nov 17 2022, 02:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 16 2022, 09:01 PM)
Margarita Absolutely adorable girl with stunningly cute feet and amazing soles. I'd most want to worship her soles after her trip through the metro, or after the bubbles festival.

Yulia T. A sexy icon with pretty soles, they don't typically get as dirty as I would hope but undeniably great soles. I'd most want to worship her soles after her metro trip in the yellow shirt episodes.

100% ditto.... in fact I'd now worship the lot of them without hesitation. Since last Friday I have been a free man. Life - without a foot-phobic, prudish, future cat lady of a girlfriend - now unfurls before me, rose-tinted and bountiful.

Obviously I will always love Alyona - that smile, those jet black metro soles, such a vulnerable-looking lady amongst the shod on that crowded carriage. Her beauty lies in the fact that she is more girl next door than supermodel. Beautiful and uncomplicated, like a smooth Merlot.

Others from what I call the "classic" era (everyone up to and including college girl Sofia)....

Daria - she was my original #1 before Alyona, believe it or not. Those prehensile, long delectable toes with sexy eggshell blue polish would be just perfect for my big gob biggrin.gif

A different Julia and Ukrainian beauty Maya Both have a juicy body and look game for a laugh with thick, meaty heels I'd love to just bite and nibble on gently.

Then we have the modern or "Championship" era - Blue dress Tatiana all up to the present moment.

Of the newer ones, Diana is a real stunner. I just love those dainty toes of hers, and her beautiful arch, and she oozes sophistication.

Could also say the same for Alena

And of course Yana - need I say any more? Literally the best model across the past four years hands down. Easily the best model yet to win a tournament. If she does an encore and looks anywhere near as good, she'll qualify for Season 6 and almost certainly smash the living shit out of everyone

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 17 2022, 03:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Nov 16 2022, 07:59 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 16 2022, 09:01 PM)

100% ditto.... in fact I'd now worship the lot of them without hesitation. Since last Friday I have been a free man. Life - without a foot-phobic, prudish, future cat lady of a girlfriend - now unfurls before me, rose-tinted and bountiful.

Obviously I will always love Alyona - that smile, those jet black metro soles, such a vulnerable-looking lady amongst the shod on that crowded carriage. Her beauty lies in the fact that she is more girl next door than supermodel. Beautiful and uncomplicated, like a smooth Merlot.

Others from what I call the "classic" era (everyone up to and including college girl Sofia)....

Daria - she was my original #1 before Alyona, believe it or not. Those prehensile, long delectable toes with sexy eggshell blue polish would be just perfect for my big gob biggrin.gif

A different Julia and Ukrainian beauty Maya Both have a juicy body and look game for a laugh with thick, meaty heels I'd love to just bite and nibble on gently.

Then we have the modern or "Championship" era - Blue dress Tatiana all up to the present moment.

Of the newer ones, Diana is a real stunner. I just love those dainty toes of hers, and her beautiful arch, and she oozes sophistication.

Could also say the same for Alena

And of course Yana - need I say any more? Literally the best model across the past four years hands down. Easily the best model yet to win a tournament. If she does an encore and looks anywhere near as good, she'll qualify for Season 6 and almost certainly smash the living shit out of everyone

Michael introduced me to Yana today (he also inspired this thread with his post in Desires today). As I said in another thread today, she's quite pretty for a dark ages model

Alyona is cute too

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Nov 17 2022, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i´m 100% with your selection TWRS1999

i will add
Alisa

Daria

Anna

Kapa

and

Ksenia

its hard too choose from like 300 models biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 17 2022, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

How could I forget Alisa!

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0123 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]