City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hot Takes?, Unpopular opinions and bold statements
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 4 2022, 12:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

QUOTE (dude @ Nov 3 2022, 03:29 PM)
Scruffy dirty hippies look best with dirty bare feet. Patchwork clothes, dreadlocks, jewelry (toe rings, of course), that’s the look for me. Tattoos and piercings too so long as they’re not ridiculous. And no makeup or toenail polish, please.

Barefoot hippie girls are definitely quite hot

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 4 2022, 12:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Nov 3 2022, 03:44 PM)
No snow shoots at all. Snow makes the Barefoot Darling"s feet and toes take on an unsexy, antiseptic pink and white shade. I hate rainy shoots also. NOT.SEXY.AT.ALL.
Russian girls white/asian/semitic, etc., are the best in the world...they're irresistable....don't care at all about whether or not nails are natural, or painted...just as long as the girls have toenails, Basic equipment, you know lololol....Just kidding. Me, I love em any way at all.
I prefer the younger, 20 something girls to what I consider to be "mature, MILF type material. Young, mid 20's girls "make the world "go round"!!!
Long trousers really suck in a forum like this.
Would welcome back dozens of past City Feet models cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif
Still waiting on a "1 shod & 1 "unshod" update or video sometime in the near future. I think a lot here would be especially turned on by this.
Lastly, I don't know if it's possible for this, but are there are any CF outtakes in existence? And does anyone know if there are any magazine articles about the barefoot city feet models, and any chance somewhere in CF about the ages of certain CF models of the past.
Thanks, btw TWRS1999, thanks for all your excellent threads...you're starting to wake up the dozers in this all too sleepy forum...keep up the good work.

My beef with snow is that it's impossible for the soles to get dirty and they turn all pink. I'm not crazy about rain ones either but my favourite Julia in the rain was amazing

Russian girls are definitely the hottest in the world, 2nd place going to German girls

I'm in my 20s so I prefer girls around my age, I like MILFy women too like Alla and Yulia (in her last shoot she looks kinda MILFy)

I don't like long trousers either, Anya is pretty, but lose the MC Hammer pants

As far as past models go, I'm not very interested in the newer ones, 2010 being my favourite year

Not sure what you mean by "1 shod 1 unshoed"

I'd love to see some outtakes. I've seen CF be shown as "stock images" for articles about barefooting. I don't think there's ever been confirmed ages, but we can make educated guesses (for example I'd wager Margarita is around 30-33 now)

Thanks for enjoying my posts

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Nov 5 2022, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 2 2022, 10:14 PM)
This one https://youtu.be/zcxYrF4PmZ4

thank you,
she is not alive anymore? oh no sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 5 2022, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

She's probably alive, I just used "RIP" to mean deleted from City-Feet

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Nov 5 2022, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

oh, than i totally misunderstood
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 8 2022, 01:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Glad this post went over well and everyone was civil (unlike on Reddit where there were a couple of assholes who decided to start fights and some incell who decided to be a prick to everybody)

I've got a couple more foot fetish opinions for you guys

I don't find high heels attractive at all (flip flops for the best shoe win. Barefooting is still the best tho)

Strong soles with high arches (typical of most CF models) are more attractive than super soft ones

Long 2nd toes are the best toe shape (ala Margarita)

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Nov 8 2022, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 8 2022, 01:16 AM)
Glad this post went over well and everyone was civil (unlike on Reddit where there were a couple of assholes who decided to start fights and some incell who decided to be a prick to everybody)

I've got a couple more foot fetish opinions for you guys

I don't find high heels attractive at all (flip flops for the best shoe win. Barefooting is still the best tho)

Strong soles with high arches (typical of most CF models) are more attractive than super soft ones

Long 2nd toes are the best toe shape (ala Margarita)

TWRS1999, you're a high volume, thread starting breath of fresh air! Just You've just inspired me to contribute to the same thing here. To answer, or rather, to opine some myself.. 1. I can't stand any kind of women's footwear. I've always been excited to see a barefoot woman in the midst of all these people, especially women, who are shod (or wearing shoes)I hate flip flops, will only tolerate slides,....HATE High heels, again, flip flops, hate to see a woman with well groomed, beautiful feet wearing flip flops or sandals...however, there's one type of foot wear that I happily encourage all women to try....invisible sandals, i.e., "barefoot sandals"....but really, there's no substitute for bare feet.
2.Soft soles on a cityfeet Model isn't a good sign. I means that she doesn't have the full armor of an typical CF grade toughness, that only comes from practically living 24/7 as a barefooter...and being perhaps a noobie at walking barefoot in society...in public, means, IMO,that the noobie won't stick it out occasionally stubbing a toe,continually hurting her soles by walking on sharp, objects and the like.
3.The longer 2nd toe is now a coveted status symbol of sexiness thing, and is sometimes known as being the "Monroe Toe", named after "you-know-who", Ol' Norma Jean aka Marilyn Monroes. Another prominent girl with the "monroe Toe" would be Cityfeet Model of 2012, the great, black soled beauty Alyona http://www.city-feet.com/models/145/view

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 8 2022, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

My biggest beef with high heels is that they ruin feet over time and are seen as the “best looking” shoes. Flip flops I just think are cute. I feel like the older I’ve gotten the more of a “barefoot purist” I’ve become (I’m in my 20s now so I’ll probably be even more purist about it by the time I’m 30 lol)

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
scalza
Posted: Nov 9 2022, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3495

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 8 2022, 07:17 PM)
My biggest beef with high heels is that they ruin feet over time and are seen as the “best looking” shoes. Flip flops I just think are cute. I feel like the older I’ve gotten the more of a “barefoot purist” I’ve become (I’m in my 20s now so I’ll probably be even more purist about it by the time I’m 30 lol)

Since I was a teenager I've always hated high heels and the way you look walking on them. For this reason I've put them on very few times and never since I came out as a barefooter in my late 20s. I'm totally into dirty bare feet both in life and fetish.
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 9 2022, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

You’re never gonna catch me in heels that’s for certain. Spent most of this summer barefooting

Nice to see another girl on the forums

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Maverick
Posted: Nov 11 2022, 01:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1554

Just thought I'd offer some more opinions to keep this great thread going:

*The only time I like heels is when a woman takes them off at the end of the night
*I generally like younger women's feet, 18-30 is perfect
*I don't mind flip-flops as they are the most likely way you're going to see a woman's feet in the UK as barefooting is pretty rare
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 11 2022, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Glad we’re pretty much all in agreement on “fuck high heels”

That’s my age demographic so agree

Flip flops are the best shoes easy

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Nov 11 2022, 07:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

i have nothing against high-heels but i´m also not a particular fan of it because they are not good for the feet, but i dont like flip-flops, i find them so unsexy, and that slapping sound when they are walking turns me totally off, i think the tend to display beautiful feet less beautiful in my opinion.
also you get to see many ugly feet as well that you wish you could make unseen
no, i´m not a fan of those
laugh.gif

but ballerinas are even worse!

my favorite pair of shoes for women are then barefoot sandals, haha
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 11 2022, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dancer feet are awful

My favourite shoes are strong bare soles

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
dude
Posted: Nov 11 2022, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

Not all dancer feet are awful. Many belly dancers have sexy feet, and if they end up dancing barefoot in the street or in a grungy bar or club…

https://m.facebook.com/navasanctum/photos/a...mibextid=Uf0jNW
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]