Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Margarita - Worst To Best
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 8 2022, 02:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

Was in the mood to review something so I decided to rank and review all of Margarita's City-Feet series. Went with Margarita because she has such a heavy bulk of videos to go through.

I don't think this has ever been done on this forum before so here goes

Number 5

Barefoot Football / Barefoot Sport (2009)

The title says it all. In this series, Margarita and her friend Natasha play sports at the park and is most well known for the part where Natasha cuts her foot http://www.city-feet.com/static/posts/765/crop140x210_0.jpg Margarita's outfit in this is very cute, she's wearing a black tank top, grey flannel and green booty shorts http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/468/sample0.jpg. The reason I rank this series last is because it's not really what I look for in a City-Feet series, I tend to prefer when the model visits different areas, and most of this is at the same park and I'm not particularly in to the sports / workout videos. I like it when soles get really filthy, but in this series they're just dusted up. I rate this series a 6/10

Number 4

Teasing Bare Feet (2008-09)

This was Margarita's "encore" shoot and like a lot of encore shoots didn't nearly live up to the first one. I'll state my biggest gripe first the end of part 1 and most of part 2 has an annoying abundance of screaming in the background, which I absolutely hate, the rest of those parts are fine, I didn't like part 4 tho. On a more positive note, Margarita's outfit is once again quite cute, wearing white booty shorts and a sleeveless jacket http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/452/sample2.jpg. This series features a bit more variety of locations with the first 2 parts taking place in the big city, and the last 2 in the classic suburban neighborhood. Margarita has some very good sole shots in this series and they get pretty dirty which I love. I also rate this series a 6/10

Number 3

Pretty Barefoot Girl (2008)

Margarita's debut and the video that first established her as the cutest barefooter ever. Margarita wears a cute grey sweater? t-shirt? with a tan skirt http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/417/sample3.jpg. This video I think takes place at some sort of summer event and the series mostly takes place in and around the area, with each part focusing on a different section. Lots of very cute shots of her and her feet in this series, her soles don't get as dirty as they do in later installments but here I don't really mind because her cuteness makes up for it. For the music lovers here, part 1 features the song "Stickwitu" by The Pussycat Dolls, I rate this series an 8/10

Number 2

Barefoot Summer Walk (2009-10)

Encore #3 for Margarita is probably her most popular series, and for good reason, it's adorable, sexy and a fun watch. Margarita wears a pink dress with white pants and has a clear pink nailpolish on http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/502/sample2.jpg. Part 1 features Margarita at home, getting her makeup on (you'll notice a little dirt caked in to her clean sole) she puts her sandal on but kicks it off, mocking the idea of wearing shoes in perfect barefooting weather. Part 2 is her first and only metro visit, where her soles get very dirty. Part 3 is a rare instance where the bench part isn't the finale. This part features many sexy closeup shots and cute poses, definitely one of the all time greatest bench shoots, my favourite part of this series (the bench part is usually my least favourite part) Part 4 features Margarita showing off her soles on various surfaces. I rate this series a 9.5/10

Number 1

Festival Of Soap Bubbles

Margarita's grand finale as a City-Feet model, participating just over 2 years, which is incredibly rare. In this series Margarita wears a blue raincoat, white shirt, black skirt, tan backpack, pigtails and a pair of adorable blue leg warmers which make her feet even cuter somehow! http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/566/sample1.jpg Much like Pretty Barefoot Girl, most of this series takes place at a fall/winter event of some sort and each part takes place in a different section, with the exception of the end. For a part we're joined by a friend of hers, or maybe her sister (she looks a lot like Margarita to me) in part 3 we break away from the action and explore the city a bit more, and part 4 we get to see our last bit of Margarita cuteness, rather than the typical bench ending that started being common in this era. In this series we get to see her soles in many different conditions, wet, filthy, muddy etc, we also get to see her adorable bubble blowing so that's a huge plus. Why I ultimately ranked this as my favourite series from her is because as I've said a million times already, it's super cute. I rate this series a 9.5/10

Leave your rankings / thoughts about these videos. Might do another ranking in the future, rankings are fun to make

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 7 2022, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

I've decided to swap 4 and 5

I went back to the photosets and Barefoot Sports has enough cute moments to edge out Teasing Bare Feet

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0093 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]