> Inspiration needed
Maverick
Posted: Sep 8 2022, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1554

Hi All,

With City Feet barely updating three times a month I feel as though I need to get my fix from elsewhere. I feel as though I've exhausted YouTube and Instagram and it's not often that new foot stuff is posted.

I love this forum but I do feel as though things have really quietened down since the pandemic and new material is thin on the ground.

It's a pleasure to share this forum with you and I'm really curious to know where you go to satisfy your needs. I look forward to any suggestions!
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 8 2022, 06:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

I'm gonna be honest, ever since PH purged all the unofficial videos (which means almost all the dirty feet content) I mostly get my fix either via Lady Gaga photos, City-Feet classics or most good dirty feet related YouTube videos I can find (getting really hard to find new stuff)

I find Instagram and Reddit can be an incredibly mixed bag of content, a lot of it is just models with no knowledge of our fetish trying to make a quick buck and creating lackluster content (also for the love of god learn what DIRTY means, it's not sweat, or light dust, it's black filth)

So yeah, I'd also like content suggestions

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
shifter
Posted: Sep 8 2022, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i feel very similar, i miss the regular we were able to enjoy in the past on City-Feet, Toes in Action and Barefoot Urban Girls/Nudity.
regular short term updates and new fresh content is important.

Do we realize how much of awesome content we already have on our hard-drives from just the 3 above sites?
These 3 Sites in particular were Institutions with guaranteed high quality content, curated by their makers and delivered constantly content like a well oiled machine for a very long time.

I also get that maybe when you get older, you dont have the energy, motivation, got a family, whatsoever to keep up that pace, life changes and that is normal.

but it sad that there are no new sites that fill in these gaps that are there now.

i really enjoy browsing through all of their archive and enjoying sets that i havnt had looked in a while.
But for sure, i miss the regular updates with new and fresh content very much.

Social Media, Youtube, Onlyfans ec isnt cutting in that term, its a nice addition and adds, but impossible to replace and fill these gaps, at least for me

what i do enjoy are nude in public sites like nude-in-public.com, nip-activity and euronudes.
and these get regulary updates with fresh content and models, though the downside is, its not for you if you are not into nudity, but also the focus on their feet is not as on dedicated sites, there are some close-ups here and there, but there could be way more :-)
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 9 2022, 05:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I was considering looking in to creating my own barefoot in public content and putting it on YouTube, but I don’t have the money to do so unfortunately since I’m a broke college student

Unfortunately don’t have any Barefoot Urban Girls or Toes In Action, just City-Feet (they’re my favourite foot fetish studio of all time so it’s all good)

I kinda wish more people in the foot fetish community understood my love of barefooter girls and filthy soles, maybe then content I haven’t already seen would be easier to find

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
onetwenty
Posted: Sep 11 2022, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 5991

@TWRS1999 I just dropped you a PM about possibly working together on your project!
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 11 2022, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Replied

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0101 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]