City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Advice for new creators?
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 5 2022, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

Lately I’ve been toying around with the idea of starting up a little foot fetish studio. Any advice on how find models? I’ve got something to record on as well as a video editing program

Thanks in advance

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
DG2001
Posted: Aug 6 2022, 12:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Lots of luck TWRS1999!

It will be a difficult task, you won't succeed at the first attempt. Girls are willing to do all kind of things, but when you mention something related to foot fetish, they magically become puritans, as if you had told them you will to sorcery or a secret rite.

Ask The Feetosopher, he knows how to scout beautiful, gorgeous women...and also how to deal when things don't work out as expected.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
ZaneSGM
Posted: Aug 6 2022, 04:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

Hey TWRS1999... for the Shoeless Girls Patreon, I found all my models on Model Mayhem and craigslist gigs, and I paid them an hourly rate for the shoots. I was very upfront about everything in my ads, from the rate of pay to the nature of the barefoot shoots, though I didn't advertise it explicitly as "foot fetish" - I just said they were "outdoor, barefoot photo shoots for a barefooting patreon" and made very clear that models were expected to be barefoot in public places for several hours and should be comfortable walking around the city without shoes.

I didn't get tons of responses to my ads, but every ad yielded at least a few attractive models, and most of them were good-natured, friendly, and seemed to have fun with the shoots. One advantage I had - I was living in Southern California at the time, which may have a larger proportion of attractive, open-minded women than many places.

I'm not sure if craigslist is such a good place to look for models anymore. It seems to have a lot more creepers nowadays, which may have scared off potential models. Model Mayhem is probably still good, but I think you'll need to have a few initial photos to prove you're a real photographer. There might be even better places to find models now, not sure.

I treated all my models very professionally, never said or did anything creepy or sexual, never asked them out, and never asked them to do anything they were uncomfortable with. Some of my models treated me as a friend, others kept it professional, but they all reacted well to that approach. I also had them sign a simple consent form where they renounced any claim to the photos and granted me rights to use the photos in any way I wanted.

Hope that helps!
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Aug 6 2022, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

@TWRS1999
thats a great idea, i wish you all the best for your bringing your idea to life!
when you mention foot-fetish studio, do you talk about studio photography or barefoot in the outdoors?
do you have any plans already on which platform you want to publish the pictures and videos?

Another way to find models these days is social media, there might be a few models already in your geographic that have done barefoot shoots and are easy to book, with them you can start building a portfolio and expand.

@ZaneSGM
its nice to see you back on the forum, i hope life is good with you!
thank you so much about for the insights of your business! very interesting to read.
from a legal standpoint, i think the written consent is indeed very important.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 7 2022, 12:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for all the tips everyone!

@shifter, to answer your question. I’m mostly toying around with doing “barefoot in the outdoors” videos as you called them

A friend of mine said she might consider doing a shoot, so that’s cool

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Aug 7 2022, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

thats awesome, i keep my fingers crossed that your friend will do the first shoot with you!!

keep us posted!!
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 7 2022, 01:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 7 2022, 12:45 AM)
@shifter, to answer your question. I’m mostly toying around with doing “barefoot in the outdoors” videos as you called them

"In the outdoors" to me sounds like nature, rather than just "outdoors"

If I'm right, then here's some inspiration:

https://www.leafysfeet.com/

I would give anything to massage those feet after a long, hard walk - especially as my GF hates me going anywhere near hers!

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
shifter
Posted: Aug 7 2022, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

thanks duffman847, as english is not my 1st language i´m happy you raised the point.
With "outdoors" i meant not particular in the nature, but like outside in general.

With the term "Studio" i have associated indoor, like a photo-studio place.. thats why i asked TWRS1999 about the plans :-)

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 7 2022, 05:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I actually think barefoot in the outdoors is a good term for it the genre, considering how many interesting settings you could go barefoot in for a video, rather than just in the big city

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 11 2022, 10:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 6 2022, 12:12 AM)
Lots of luck TWRS1999!

It will be a difficult task, you won't succeed at the first attempt.  Girls are willing to do all kind of things, but when you mention something related to foot fetish, they magically become puritans, as if you had told them you will to sorcery or a secret rite.

Ask The Feetosopher, he knows how to scout beautiful, gorgeous women...and also how to deal when things don't work out as expected.

Hola amigo DG2001, many thanks for being the only one in this thread to mention my name as an example of.. good practice in scouting for barefoot beauties.. smile.gif
Probably it's beacuse the other dudes here do not find my models attractive. But I know that there are also ones here who prefer "Plain Jane" barefoot girls to good looking ones.
Beauty, charme and elegance may scare insecure dudes.. you know.. biggrin.gif
As for finding new models.. most of the Barefoot Urban Girls came to me through word of mouth. Girls who posed for the site told their female friends about their experience.. and some of them dared to give it a try.
Scouting for Barefoot Nudity was different, but also entailed some word of mouth, albeit among professional or semi-professional nude models who were OK with barefooting.

As for TWRS1999's intention to "starting up a little foot fetish studio".. my modest view is that there are way too many of such DIY operations around. The important thing is that you do not expect to make much money out of it.. because the market for barefooting/foot fetish content is oversaturated. Probably the only vendors who are still making some money are the (more or less self-appointed) "real life barefooters" running their OnlyFans, or shit like that. I would never waste money to join their OFs, but other dudes are happy to do that.. good for those ladies.
Old-style sites like City Feet, BUG or TIA are just dynosaurs waiting to die. Hal has quit updating TIA since April. I have switched to a bi-weekly format with BUG, because subscribers have become so few that delivering weekly updates is just a waste of time and energies. City Feet seems to survive thanks to a wider loyal customer base built through the years. For how long? We will see..

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 12 2022, 03:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

“Probably it's beacuse the other dudes here do not find my models attractive”

I find your model Red X to be very attractive

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 12 2022, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 12 2022, 04:22 AM)
“Probably it's beacuse the other dudes here do not find my models attractive”

I find your model Red X to be very attractive

While I find that most of the girls who worked / are working for The Feetosopher are very attractive (newcomer Cassie is just another wonderful addition to a long track record), I do not find Red-X attractive at all. I imagine that I am in the minority here for that.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 12 2022, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In that case I imagine everyone at least liked Cecilia from BUG

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 13 2022, 05:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

So I’ve decided ultimately not to go through with this project. Maybe some day in a few years but not now

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Feetosopher
Posted: Nov 13 2022, 06:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 13 2022, 05:37 AM)
So I’ve decided ultimately not to go through with this project. Maybe some day in a few years but not now

Wise idea, IMMO. Even though I wonder what the "internet female barefooting scene" will look like in some years from now.
When I started planning the launch of BUG and BN back in 2012, I could not have imagined that the market for stuff about female barefooting would collapse in a few years.
I am keeping BUG alive purely as a hobby. Returns from the site over the last 2-3 years would not justify holding even the couple of shootings that I have managed to hold since my health conditions deteriorated at the end of 2019.. and not even spending the hours that I devote every two weeks to update the site.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0102 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]