Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Peace to all, goodbye - Vsem Mir, do svidanya
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 6 2022, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear all, this is a very sad moment for me, and a very difficult era for humanity as a whole.
As anticipated by barefootfootseeker, I will stop advertising BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS on this forum.

I do not know the individual position of Pavel, of his partners in the City Feet project, and of each City Feet model about the developments of the last days.
I fully understand that even in case that position is a dissenting one, it cannot clearly be expressed publicly, because the consequences would be very serious.
Whichever that position, I have come to the conclusion that it would be inappropriate for me to keep advertising BUG here.
It is a US-hosted website featuring content produced by an Italian photographer/videomaker. The US and Italian governments have taken
a clear position about the conflict, and are following a course of action that is consistent with that position, which I fully support.
Italian press has been forced to leave Russia, and it is evident that Italian people are, understandably, not welcome anymore in Russia.

For the above reasons, I have decided to concentrate my promotional activities on WU's Foot Forum only: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php
Differently from this forum, WU's one is still open to new memberships, so you can join the forum and follow me there, if you are interested.
I have opened a thread dedicated to BUG updates there: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb...c;f=41;t=042396

I warmly hope that peace will soon reign again between the Russian people and the Ukrainian people, and between Russia and the other nations.
I warmly hope that suffering will soon end for the Ukrainian people and the Russian people.
I warmly hope that we will not have a global nuclear conflict, which would be the end of humanity as a whole.
In case the conditions allow again, I will be glad to be active again on this forum.
Many thanks to all the people here that have been friendly to me, and that have shown appreciation and interest for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.
As a sign of hope and friendship, I am leaving you with some pictures from the latest updates at BUG, starring ALPHEA and ARIANNA.
Take care, everybody. May peace be with us all again soon.
The Feetosopher

ALPHEA in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

ALPHEA in the final part of her video-interview
user posted image

ARIANNA in Zurich (Switzerland)
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted: Mar 6 2022, 07:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

So you believe in the power of the boycott Feetosopher? Well, that's good, and it's your right to, as it's also my right to question it. Here's a hypothetical question for you... When China inevitably decides to gobble up Taiwan at whatever cost to that island's human inhabitants, will you then be fair and even handed in principle and boycott them as well? Would you, in the event that your home country of Italy fails to cease trading with that country, enact your own boycott then in principle? In the US, and in other countries in the west, there exists a double standard, in that the favorite whipping boy and scapegoat/ogre is of course Russia,...whereas, the hypocritical American left, and other countries as well, turn a blind eye to whatever China wants to do. This is gutless, unprincipled, and cowardly to say the least. Be fair and even handed, or stop the damned boycotting altogether! Boycotts, as you well know, only hurts the innocent citizenry of the boycotted country. Yeah, punish City Feet models and Paul, who for years has provided you with a haven to promote your business...yeah, sock it to 'em, that'll show Putin! Beating up on Russia and it's people is one thing, and being fair and principled across the board is another. Somewhere down the line the Chinese Dragon is going to make it's move, and then we'll see if you're at least being consistent about who you then will apply the power of the boycott to.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 6 2022, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 6 2022, 07:06 PM)
So you believe in the power of the boycott Feetosopher? Well, that's good, and it's your right to, as it's also my right to question it. Here's a hypothetical question for you... When China inevitably decides to gobble up Taiwan at whatever cost to that island's human inhabitants, will you then be fair and even handed in principle and boycott them as well? Would you, in the event that your home country of Italy fails to cease trading with that country, enact your own boycott then in principle? In the US, and in other countries in the west, there exists a double standard, in that the favorite whipping boy and scapegoat/ogre is of course Russia,...whereas, the hypocritical American left, and other countries as well, turn a blind eye to whatever China wants to do. This is gutless, unprincipled, and cowardly to say the least. Be fair and even handed, or stop the damned boycotting altogether! Boycotts, as you well know, only hurts the innocent citizenry of the boycotted country. Yeah, punish City Feet models and Paul, who for years has provided you with a haven to promote your business...yeah, sock it to 'em, that'll show Putin! Beating up on Russia and it's people is one thing, and being fair and principled across the board is another. Somewhere down the line the Chinese Dragon is going to make it's move, and then we'll see if you're at least being consistent about who you then will apply the power of the boycott to.

You haven't understood a single word in my post, michael0218. And you never miss a chance to talk bullshit when it would be wise to remain silent.
Discussing with you is a plain waste of time. You haven't got a fucking clue about the tragedy that is going on here in Europe.
You are surely among the forum members that I will NOT miss.

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: Mar 7 2022, 12:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

You will be missed, Feetosopher.

It is a pity all what's happening, having people suffering on both sides, on both countries, and the threat of a global war. Let's hope this will never happen again.

Farewell my friend!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 7 2022, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Mar 7 2022, 12:23 AM)
You will be missed, Feetosopher.

It is a pity all what's happening, having people suffering on both sides, on both countries, and the threat of a global war. Let's hope this will never happen again.

Farewell my friend!

Thank you so much, amigo. You perfectly grasped the meaning of my post.
Judging by the lack of reactions (except michael0218's clueless attack), it is pretty evident that I will not be missed by many. This is not surprising at all.
I actually think that several people here are happy to get rid of me, even though they would never have the balls to state it publicly.
As for you, we can stay in touch via Facebook. Many thanks again for the appreciation of my work and the friendly attitude you have always had towards me here. May peace reign over us all soon.

--------------------
mwitt
Posted: Mar 19 2022, 06:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2896

Dear friends, who adore barefoot girls, we continue to share photos and videos here: https://dirtysoles.1bb.ru/viewforum.php?id=1

I hope that wise politicians will stop this stupid war as soon as possible and beautiful Russian and Ukrainian girls and women will share us their beautiful barefoot photos and videos. God bless you all!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 19 2022, 08:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (mwitt @ Mar 19 2022, 06:06 AM)
Dear friends, who adore barefoot girls, we continue to share photos and videos here: https://dirtysoles.1bb.ru/viewforum.php?id=1

I hope that wise politicians will stop this stupid war as soon as possible and beautiful Russian and Ukrainian girls and women will share us their beautiful barefoot photos and videos. God bless you all!

I have to confess that I am not exactly pleased that you use my goodbye thread to advertise your site, but whatever.. further proof
that I will surely not be missed by many here. That said, I deffo share your hope.
I take the chance to underline that BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is REGULARLY UPDATED.
In the face, and up the ass of all my haters here.. tongue.gif
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html

--------------------
michael0218
Posted: Mar 19 2022, 06:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

You live to bitch and complain, don't you Feetosopher? You seem to miss it here where you can kvetch and thrive in your misery.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 19 2022, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 19 2022, 06:13 PM)
You live to bitch and complain, don't you Feetosopher? You seem to miss it here where you can kvetch and thrive in your misery.

Nope.. I live to kick the ass of annoying lads like you, michael0218.. that's my mission.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Mar 20 2022, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

farewell my friend feetosopher, i hope to see you back soon!!
cheers
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 20 2022, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 20 2022, 12:14 PM)
farewell my friend feetosopher, i hope to see you back soon!!
cheers

That is my hope too, amico! You are surely among the cool dudes here that I am missing the most on WU's.. sad.gif
Luckily for me, both barefootfootseeker and my dear friend gb62da joined WU's.
Let's hope that peace will reign again soon.. take care!

--------------------
michael0218
Posted: Mar 20 2022, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 19 2022, 07:47 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 19 2022, 06:13 PM)

Nope.. I live to kick the ass of annoying lads like you, michael0218.. that's my mission.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Ohhhhhh,. now I'm scared..you pompous primadonna peacock. lol...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]