Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Farewell to all
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Mar 5 2022, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

After the attack of Russia to Ukraine, I feel extremely uncomfortable with posting in this forum. It even seems that Russia is eager to start a global nuclear war. I cannot accept what has been happening. I will quit posting in this forum. This is the only way that I have to protest against the aggression. Getting to know you, and discussing with you has been a pleasure (with very few exceptions). I will miss especially shifter and gb62da. Farewell to everybody.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Mar 5 2022, 08:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Some collective responsibility here? Do you actually think that Paul and the City Feet models are approving of this war? You should be well aware of the deterrent effect that a totalitarian government has on the populace who dares to dissent. There have been thousands of arrests in Russia of dissenters...protestors of this invasion....and I don't think that a site which features barefoot girls is necessarily in bed with Putin here. You're mistaking bad government with innocent Russian people who haven't a say so in this ugly military incursion. You're lumping together innocent Russian people with their government's actions.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Mar 5 2022, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

thanks for your farewell message mate!
what is happening is really bad and horrible, and i hope it will end very soon

i didnt post much either here lately on the forum, but for different reasons. I will miss you here, i always loved reading your posts.

i´m glad this is not a politicaldiscussion forum, i would not be a member at all, lol
i have a similar view as michael.

Paul still has my 100% support, he is a great guy and his site is for the most fantastic (the choice of models in the recent time is something that has been discussed on the board already wink.gif )
i dont abandon my friends and contacts from russia neither, who are by the way all very much against the war and dont agree with their government and what is happening right now, and the latest change in the law didnt made it easier for them too, raising the penalities by such.
anyways, its already too much politics here in these few sentences for my taste.

wish you all the best my friend, take care!!
shifter
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Mar 6 2022, 07:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I can understand. I'm reducing my activities, too. But not because I want to accuse Paul or any other normal Russians, but because I'm not in the mood. I always loved the beauty and happiness of barefoot and nude lifestyle. And those who know my deviantart site (and the others...) will remember, my photos often show beauty and delight. In these days, though, there's no happiness any longer. So I swapped to more dark pictures and moods. And less updates.
Lets hope, there will be better times again.
And thank you, barefootfootseeker, for missing me. All the best for you, and all as well!
g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Mar 7 2022, 12:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

I would like to think Paul is horrified by the invasion of Ukraine. Here in America, more than half the country not only disapproved of Putin’s buddy, the former guy, but we found him reprehensible in every way. He did not represent the majority of Americans.
Perhaps that is the case with most Russians and their current lesser and his actions.
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Mar 7 2022, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

Yeah, I’m with tubMan, the Russian government wouldn’t be lying to its people or cracking down on social media or independent news sources if they thought this war was popular with average Russians. As an American, I can feel sympathy for Russians who are against Putin and his war just as I was against the invasion of Iraq or the Trump presidency. Assuming collective guilt takes us down a very dangerous path.

That being said, Slava Ukraini!
PMEmail Poster
mwitt
Posted: Mar 19 2022, 06:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2896

Dear friends, who adore barefoot girls, we continue to share photos and videos here: https://dirtysoles.1bb.ru/viewforum.php?id=1

I hope that wise politicians will stop this stupid war as soon as possible and beautiful Russian and Ukrainian girls and women will share us their beautiful barefoot photos and videos. God bless you all!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]