> Toes-in-Action Video updates, Clips after C4S
Hal Heaven
  Posted: Feb 20 2022, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Hi guys,

Some of you may have heard: I have stopped working with Clips4Sale, unfortunately. The credit card companies forced some new regulations onto them and I could not comply.
The store is still up and running -- you can check it out here:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1120
I will no longer be adding new clips to the store, though.

I still have a lot of lot of unused video material and have decided to not let it got to waste.
I just edited a new clip with hippie barefoot friends Tabea and Juno.
The clip is 6 minutes long, 4K and uncompressed, meaning you will get crystal clear quality.
It shows the two girls strolling barefoot through the historic/tourist part of the city, both with dirty soles and natural toes.
Here are some pics of Tabea and Juno:
Tabea and Juno

If you're interested in purchasing this clip get in touch with me at bftproject@yahoo.com

Best wishes,
-Hal-

Here is a preview picture from the clip:

user posted image
* Tabea and Juno *

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 20 2022, 09:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Great to see that you have started another clips-related business, mate! smile.gif
If we talk about female barefooting action, your videos are state of the art.. it would have been a huge loss if those darn clips4sale requirements
had put an end to over 20 years of top-class videomaking by Hal! sad.gif
Best of luck for this new business of yours! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Hal Heaven
Posted: Feb 20 2022, 11:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks a lot, Feetsopher. Let's see how it goes.

Unfortunately there was a typo in the first post. The correct email is:

bftproject@yahoo.com

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
alyfab
Posted: Feb 21 2022, 01:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

Hal, explain to me something...I really appreciate your Job, but how can you find all these hippie barefoot girls, ready to be photographed? In Italy they are non existing....maybe in the 70's....or early 80's...but today....maybe in Sardinia, in Valle della Luna, but I'm not sure....and Feetosopher, maybe you won't agree with me, but I am talking about Rome and, in general central Italy and Sardinia.
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Feb 22 2022, 07:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (alyfab @ Feb 21 2022, 01:34 PM)
Hal, explain to me something...I really appreciate your Job, but how can you find all these hippie barefoot girls, ready to be photographed? In Italy they are non existing....maybe in the 70's....or early 80's...but today....maybe in Sardinia, in Valle della Luna, but I'm not sure....and Feetosopher,  maybe you won't agree with me, but I am talking about Rome and, in general central Italy and Sardinia.

Yes, it has definitely become much rarer (even in my part of the world) in the last decade. This has been mentioned before here in the forum but at the moment white sneakers and other forms of closed shoes have dominated the fashion world (even on warm summer days) -- before about 2012 I would spot multiple barefoot girls daily but that has now become pretty rare. Even dreadlocked hippie girls tend to wear sneakers or even leather boots on hot summer days. Crazy world!

I was pleasantly surprised to say the least when I spotted Tabea and Juno, both barefoot in a supermarket at night. I love seeing barefoot hippie girls but seeing two at once is pure heaven (I have even spotted three on a few rare occasions). I talked to them and they were up for photos (unfotunately they were tourists and left two days later).

I hope to find more real-life barefoot women and always keep my eyes open in summer but it is becoming more difficult. Some cities or parts of certain cities are better than others, of course, but at the moment there is a decline in natural barefoot girls. I hope it comes back into fashion -- maybe when they all get sick of their white sneakers.

-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Feb 23 2022, 02:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Feb 20 2022, 01:42 PM)
Hi guys,

Some of you may have heard: I have stopped working with Clips4Sale, unfortunately. The credit card companies forced some new regulations onto them and I could not comply.
The store is still up and running -- you can check it out here:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1120
I will no longer be adding new clips to the store, though.

I still have a lot of lot of unused video material and have decided to not let it got to waste.
I just edited a new clip with hippie barefoot friends Tabea and Juno.
The clip is 6 minutes long, 4K and uncompressed, meaning you will get crystal clear quality.
It shows the two girls strolling barefoot through the historic/tourist part of the city, both with dirty soles and natural toes.
Here are some pics of Tabea and Juno:
Tabea and Juno

If you're interested in purchasing this clip get in touch with me at bftproject@yahoo.com

Best wishes,
-Hal-

Hi Hal!

Best of luck with your new site!!!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Hal Heaven
Posted: Mar 30 2022, 07:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys,

Here is the latest clip from my pile of unused video material.

It is a bit out of the ordinary:
I was on vacation and met two super friendly and easy-going barefoot girls on the street, Asja and Eileen. We had a spontaneous photo and video session -- when suddenly a random dude approached us and politely asked us (in German with an Italian accent -- it turned out he was from Italy) if he could have the honour of being trampled by the two girls. The girls first didn't understand what was going on - they had never heared of trampling before. I was up for the idea and explained it to the girls, they agreed to it and we all walked over to a park which was only about 50m away. The guy lay down on the lawn and both girls had their first ever barefoot trampling session, and they both did a great job at it -- stepping on his stomach, chest, face, head, back and throat. He was a tough fellow and didn't flinch when both ladies stood on him with their full weight -- respect! (he mentioned that he has a lot of experience in this field)

The video clip is almost 5min long and shows a lot of close-ups the girls feet, legs and toes.
It was filmed in 4K and is uncompressed, meaning you will get crystal clear quality.

I also have more barefoot-on-the-streets material from Asja and Eileen, coming soon.

Have a good one,
-Hal-

Here is a preview picture from the clip:

user posted image
* Asja and Eileen *

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Apr 1 2022, 05:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

now thats fun :-)

i´m looking forward to walking barefoot on the streets clip with both of them :-)
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0096 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]