City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Marina encore, YES YES YES YES!!!!
Duffman847
Posted: Nov 16 2021, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

A truly beautiful moment - years after we saw Marina debut with her beauty hidden by winter conditions FINALLY we get to see the real her!

Now THIS is what we've needed after a very middling 2020/21 season.

http://www.city-feet.com/updates/5161/view

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted: Nov 16 2021, 11:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

I agree 100%....I love Marina from her cute face to her dirty soles!! I see she's an alumni of Chilly Feet, which I've never been into. What lovely soles she's got...and everything north of them. This will no doubt inspire another "wish list" of mine to present to Paul... encores for the two "Tiny" girls...namely Olga and Alla. I've been reviewing both girls lately and am amazed at how incredibly cute and sexy both girls are....and I would LOVE to see both/either girl give it another go. And as always, when I request an encore...I request just t-shirts & shorts and a trip to the grocery store....I'll ask Paul, but you know what they say..."request in one hand and piss in the other"...and...well, you know. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Nov 18 2021, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

100% agree, its so lovely to see marina again for a 2nd set! thank you paul!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 19 2021, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Marina is deffo good looking.. great to see her in a summer dress.. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Mike123
Posted: Nov 19 2021, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

The phrase that comes to mind is; 'to each his own'.

Bring on the 40 somethings with painted toenails.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 20 2021, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

This series with beautiful Marina is the first on City Feet in nearly two years that fully suits my tastes. I hope that Paul will stop shooting with the insignificant or ugly models that debuted on the site over the last two years, and will bring the site back to its previous standards. In that case, I will be very happy to subscribe again.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 2 2021, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Marina is the best thing to happen to City Feet in quite some time IMO...she's not a tall, statuesque catwalk model type (thank God) nor is she one of those frumpy non-enthusiastic non-smilers that pop up from time to time. She looks to be a youngish model with lovely legs and feet and a really pretty face with a lovely smile....she also has a very appealing, soft and sexy, feminine figure with nice curves (must feel great to hold her)....that is all...just a note of appreciation...thank you Paul...appreciate the encores.....I'll elaborate on that later in a subsequent thread...with a Christmas wish list.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 28 2021, 11:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Bravo Paul on this part 2 of Marina's encore. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her... (both literally and figuratively) She's easily the best looking, cutest model of recent months, and the pretty lass has got the loveliest dirty soles as well. Really pretty feet.. Maybe, just maybe, her unexpected but very welcome encore will encourage other models of the past to come back as well. A guy can still wish, right? Maybe one of my favorite models of the past (like Yana or Daria ..for the 3rd time)...or maybe, like Marina, let one of the girls who were stuck with cold, rainy weather...like Ira, or one of the fairly recent Sofias....another delightful model who I would love to see again in an encore is blonde Kristina http://www.city-feet.com/models/204/view ...though I do't know how she would improve on the light, rather skimpy apparel...that I love so much, unless she were to parade around in a bikini...or her birthday suit lol, Just a thought...oh, and thank you for making this such a fantastic site...the best ever of it's kind!!
Sincerely michael0218. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jan 3 2022, 05:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Just to show that this site isn't dead, can I get an opinion, yea, or nay regarding Marina....or ANY model at all?. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 3 2022, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jan 3 2022, 05:59 AM)
Just to show that this site isn't dead, can I get an opinion, yea, or nay regarding Marina....or ANY model at all?. cool.gif

I cannot but re-state that I find Marina really cute wink.gif
That said.. yes, this forum is in agony again. We are probably less that 15 dudes still posting.
This is a general trend. Also WU's Foot Forum sees rather limited activity.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted: Jan 3 2022, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Feetosopher, thank you for taking me up on my remark about posting! Yes, it's just a few of us that carry the load for all the sleeping robots out there.
By the way. thanks is due to you from me for providing about 3 pictures of the wonderful Amanda in a thread of yours last week...she is to me not only my favorite of all your girls, but she ranks near the top of my favorite CF models as well! Thank you again! michael0218

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jan 4 2022, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

I just simply don't get it; of all the models to rave about - and no offence to the young woman - Marina is not one I'd choose.

You've got Diana:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/254/view

You've got Alena:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/258/view

You've got Natalia:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/260/view

You've got Maria:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/266/view

And most notably of all you've got Anna:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/269/view

All of these surely merit excitement and calls for an encore.

As has become customary over the years I fully expect to be a voice crying out in the wilderness here but you never know, someone might agree with me.

Happy new year to everyone.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 4 2022, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

While I fully agree with michael0218 and The Feetosopher about Marina, I think that Mike123 proposed a selection of the most insignificant/ugliest models that have appeared on City Feet over the last two years. It is funny how tastes differ.
In my opinion, new model Albina http://www.city-feet.com/models/271/view is some steps down the ladder compared to Marina, but much more good looking than all the newcomers that followed super-sexy Alla http://www.city-feet.com/models/252/view. I hope that the trend towards the return of acceptably good looking models on City Feet will continue. Mike123 hopes exactly the opposite.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jan 23 2022, 08:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I'd like to first of all, thank you Paul for this MAGNIFICENT part3 of Marina's encore update!! She's my favorite model od modern times...along with perhaps Yana (she of the short white dress)...
Marina ticks ALL the boxes for me.. cool.gif ....she's PERFECTION, from her head to her gorgeous dirty soles! What else puts her in the Yana class of excellence, is her LOVELY smile, her choice of dress...with a generous display of legs...and her willingness to prop up and show off the dirty bottoms of her feet...no being reticent or coy about it...in other words, she has it all!! Thank you again Paul!! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Feb 5 2022, 08:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jan 23 2022, 09:24 PM)
I'd like to first of all, thank you Paul for this MAGNIFICENT part3 of Marina's encore update!! She's my favorite model od modern times...along with perhaps Yana (she of the short white dress)...
Marina ticks ALL the boxes for me.. cool.gif ....she's PERFECTION, from her head to her gorgeous dirty soles! What else puts her in the Yana class of excellence, is her LOVELY smile, her choice of dress...with a generous display of legs...and her willingness to prop up and show off the dirty bottoms of her feet...no being reticent or coy about it...in other words, she has it all!! Thank you again Paul!! cool.gif

I am totally with you about Marina's encore, michael0218.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0102 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]