City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Marina encore, YES YES YES YES!!!!
michael0218
Posted: Feb 5 2022, 06:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Feb 5 2022, 08:02 AM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jan 23 2022, 09:24 PM)
I'd like to first of all, thank you Paul for this MAGNIFICENT part3 of Marina's encore update!! She's my favorite model od modern times...along with perhaps Yana (she of the short white dress)...
Marina ticks ALL the boxes for me.. cool.gif ....she's PERFECTION, from her head to her gorgeous dirty soles! What else puts her in the Yana class of excellence, is her LOVELY smile, her choice of dress...with a generous display of legs...and her willingness to prop up and show off the dirty bottoms of her feet...no being reticent or coy about it...in other words, she has it all!! Thank you again Paul!! cool.gif

I am totally with you about Marina's encore, michael0218.

Yeah,barefootfootseeker, and there's Part 4 to look forward to! cool.gif ...she reminds me in so many ways of lovely Alexandra http://www.city-feet.com/models/161/view a long time favorite of mine. would you agree?

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Mar 7 2022, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wonderful Part 4 of Marina's update. Her soles are absolutely delicious looking! She's my favorite recent model by far...beautiful and sexy at the end with Paul's superb upskirt feature. Marina is fantastic...I'm sorry that her update is over.,..but hey, is it unreasonable to have her in update#3?? She's just that good Paul! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Mar 9 2022, 12:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Marina's Part 4 also is a good omen,,,that Paul is still at the helm...a very good thing. I pray for his safety...just like I likewise do so for my lovely City Feet models. What would be a very nice thing...and we members here truly deserve it...is some kind word,..comment,...CONTACT of any kind damnit!! Like I said, we, the faithful members here deserve the courtesy, to say the least. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Mar 16 2022, 12:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Marina's deliciously dirty bare soles were more willingly on display than any recent model's were. To me, that's most of what City Feet is all about. She's one of the best IMO, certainly one of my favorites. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Mar 18 2022, 11:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Agree with you, Micheal that it would be nice to have some comment from Paul. That he and the models are OK for example. I don't expect any great Putin-defying speech or rallying cry for the people of Ukraine or anything like that as he has his safety and (relative) freedom to consider but just something like 'I'm still standing' or some such.

Anyway on the Marina thing, I still don't get it. maybe if she put some deep red nail polish on next time.......

Mike 123
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Mar 19 2022, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

With a heavy heart I had to cancel my subscription. Not because of anything related to Russia and Ukraine. My budget is stretched too thin and waiting half a month for updates is too long. Plus the latest models except the fine Marina and Ekaterina have gross polished toes.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Mar 19 2022, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Mar 18 2022, 11:40 AM)
Agree with you, Micheal that it would be nice to have some comment from Paul. That he and the models are OK for example. I don't expect any great Putin-defying speech or rallying cry for the people of Ukraine or anything like that as he has his safety and (relative) freedom to consider but just something like 'I'm still standing' or some such.

Anyway on the Marina thing, I still don't get it. maybe if she put some deep red nail polish on next time.......

Mike 123

ANYTHING at all would be a refreshing change of pace around here. We are starved for information regarding this site and it's health and longevity. The MEMBERS deserve SOME kind of word from our leader. I wonder if there is anyone here who has Paul's ear moreso than the rest of us.
What's this thing about Marina's nail polish? I'm just thankful that she has 5 lovely toes on each foot. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Mar 19 2022, 11:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

Most of us just prefer nail polish tbh

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]