City Feet message board

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Interaction with passers by
DG2001
Posted: Sep 28 2021, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi!

Being this a "desires" section, well, I'll say that I would love more interaction between our barefoot heroine and people around. It's great when people turn their heads to see in astonishment that this beautiful girl is barefoot (and followed by our invisible cameraman, let's remember that), but besides it I'd love if the girl would speak with people, total strangers or even friends of her, show them her feet, her dirty soles, even let people assess her soles, see how dirty they are and how tough they feel to the touch. People who shows curiosity about the barefoot girl and her bare feet.

I love when the girl goes barefoot in a crowd: inside a bus or metro, inside a supermarket, etc. in contrast with walking in a "deserted" city. I guess some filming must be done very early in the morning in not frequented streets, as it is truly amazing when in some videos the girl walks everywhere and there's no one around, specially in cold weather.

And, besides desires, I would like to show my appreciation and admiration to the "invisible camera man". We might thing that the girl is alone, walking barefoot everywhere, and that we are following her...when in reality there's someone provided with a camcorder and a still shot camera making simultaneously video and photo. I guess (and from the shadows too) that the camera and the camcorder are mounted in the same support, and Paul or his cameraman is following the girl everywhere, all the time, to make these high quality videos and photos Paul has gotten us used to. It would be interesting to think, from time to time, about all the love, passion and effort people as Paul, Hal and The Feetosopher put to make our dreams made true. Thanks guys!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
michael0218
Posted: Sep 28 2021, 10:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

I tend to agree with you DG! Makes good sense to me.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 29 2021, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Sep 28 2021, 03:24 PM)
It would be interesting to think, from time to time, about all the love, passion and effort people as Paul, Hal and The Feetosopher put to make our dreams made true.  Thanks guys!

Thank you so much for these words, amigo.. you have just made my day! smile.gif
I am used to most forum members taking BUG and my posts for granted (of course leaving aside those guys that find that I am an asshole and that my stuff sucks, or those that have never acknowledged my presence here and/or the very existence of my sites). So whenever someone here takes a couple of minutes to just write "Cool stuff, Feetosopher!", "Thank you for sharing, dude!" or "Hey Feetosopher, are you OK?".. well, it warms my heart, and gives me the power to go ahead, in spite of my fading health. So muchas gracias de mi corazon, amigo! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Mike123
Posted: Sep 30 2021, 06:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

OK, OK, you KNOW what I'm going to say about interaction with strangers but I'll register it anyway:
No, I don't want to see any contrived interaction with strangers. Any that takes place should be entirely natural like talking to a shop keeper or the bloke who sells you a railway ticket etc.

What I LOVE is that our barefoot heroines get NO attention from passers-by, that she is seen as doing something that women tend to do - that is what makes them so sexy, that they do stuff we fellas just don't do.

So, while he has to cater to all of us, I'd ask Paul to keep it real and keep contrivance to other channels.

I do agree that we should all give our thanks and praise to 'the invisible cameraman' who must, on occasion, feel anything but invisible. It's easy to take them for granted so well done (at least) DG2001 for reminding us of the good work these guys do.

One thing: I wonder whether any of our women speak any English? Be nice to hear them utter a few words in Bond Villain English.

And.....as I've mentioned before, it'd be good to know the broad weather conditions on the day of the shoot - temperature and cloud cover - not in full Shipping Forecast detail you understand.

And finally, be good to know the models' ages too. Wonder how many are over 30?

Fraternally,

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 3 2021, 08:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

I would be in favour of interaction between the models and passerbys, and I would also love the models to speak in the videos, preferably in English, or at least with English subtitles.
Sadly, as I have often written here, the attractiveness of City Feet models has become the weakest point of the site: no model that appeared on the site after Alla http://www.city-feet.com/models/252/view was attractive enough (for my tastes, of course) to convince me to join the site again. Ekaterina http://www.city-feet.com/models/270/view is just the last in a long streak of 18 disappointing models. Either Paul has become unable to hire good looking models, or he has deliberately switched to working with ordinary or ugly girls. In the latter case, I would not understand his move, but the fact that the site is still online suggests that it is a commercially viable strategy (which is surprising to me).
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 3 2021, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

The models as of the past few years have definitely been super plain. Not too many post 2016 models I go back to often

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
mass helles
Posted: Oct 3 2021, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2445

Interaction and replies from passers-by are cool.

(I'm more into chilly feet, so a few examples from this site)

== http://www.chilly-feet.com/updates/211/view (Lilia)

~ 05:49

- Не зябко тебе, родная?
- Не-а

(male passer-by): aren't you cold a bit, sweetheart?
(Lilia): nope

== http://www.chilly-feet.com/updates/33/view (Sveta)

~ 0:25, interacting with two girls

- Вам не холодно?
- Нет, хорошо. Чего не сделаешь ради искусства

(One of the girls): aren't you cold?
(Sveta): no, I'm fine. No limits to create some kind of skilled art

== http://www.chilly-feet.com/updates/110/view (Margarita)

Talking with two workers

== http://www.chilly-feet.com/updates/194/view (Olga)

~ 05:36, a granny with her grandson inspect her bare feet in the snow.

A comment from another passing-by granny:

- Надо же, какая. Босиком бегает

- Oh, what a girl. In her bare feet
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Oct 4 2021, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Great list mass helles, thanks for it and for the translation!

--------------------
Regards

DG
Mike123
Posted: Oct 5 2021, 11:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I find that last comment most fascinating, the one from the 'passing granny' to Olga; 'what a girl!'.

This sugests some sort of admiration, that it's somehow something they wish they could emulate or have emulated when they were younger.

I find this very encouraging that there's something in the psyche of the Russian female that values being barefoot in extreme conditions so highly.

Of course, I could just have misunderstodd, but you see what I mean?

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 5 2021, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 3 2021, 07:31 PM)
The models as of the past few years have definitely been super plain. Not too many post 2016 models I go back to often

I am relieved that someone else here finds that most of the girls who appeared on the site over the last years are not exactly of outstanding beauty. Reading the comments by other forum members it seems that any model who appears on City Feet is automatically wonderful.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 6 2021, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 5 2021, 02:25 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 3 2021, 07:31 PM)

I am relieved that someone else here finds that most of the girls who appeared on the site over the last years are not exactly of outstanding beauty. Reading the comments by other forum members it seems that any model who appears on City Feet is automatically wonderful.

None of them look bad or anything, just not very memorable. A lot less badass women willing to climb over rocks in the hot sun, and a lot more cutesy girl next door types

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
Duffman847
Posted: Oct 7 2021, 03:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Personally I'd like to know what was said between Anna and a woman in denim on the metro shoot.

user posted image

Can't tell whether they are having a positive or negative interaction, or if the woman is just warning her about being filmed.... or if they know each other in real life? Never seen an 'NPC' sweep down like that biggrin.gif

http://www.city-feet.com/updates/3562/view

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Mike123
Posted: Oct 7 2021, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yes, interesting, I'd not clocked that before.

Also be interesting to know what the stall holder in the recent update from new model Ekaterina was saying: was she having a go at her for being barefoot, for not wanting to be filmed or was she admiring her for her free spirit etc etc?

Paul used to write little summaries of the shoots in the early days of CF but this is one instance where some commentary would be good.

As for the trend in recent models, as you know I find 'beautiful' models somehow lacking in eroticism (stragely perhaps, yes, I know) and love the way Paul has recently kept it real by having the models do everyday things with barely a look at the camera BUT the models do now seem less 'dangerous' somehow, less openly rebellious than in the early days.

I'd like to see a return of them - literally in some cases, to have models like Julia, Jenya, Masha et al to make a return, all now women in their 30s.

be great to have a shoot where our early heriones met up with friends, they being the only barefooter amongst their shod 30-something friends.

Make it happen Paul. Please.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 7 2021, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Oct 7 2021, 08:50 AM)
Yes, interesting, I'd not clocked that before.

Also be interesting to know what the stall holder in the recent update from new model Ekaterina was saying: was she having a go at her for being barefoot, for not wanting to be filmed or was she admiring her for her free spirit etc etc?

Paul used to write little summaries of the shoots in the early days of CF but this is one instance where some commentary would be good.

As for the trend in recent models, as you know I find 'beautiful' models somehow lacking in eroticism (stragely perhaps, yes, I know) and love the way Paul has recently kept it real by having the models do everyday things with barely a look at the camera BUT the models do now seem less 'dangerous' somehow, less openly rebellious than in the early days.

I'd like to see a return of them - literally in some cases, to have models like Julia, Jenya, Masha et al to make a return, all now women in their 30s.

be great to have a shoot where our early heriones met up with friends, they being the only barefooter amongst their shod 30-something friends.

Make it happen Paul. Please.

Mike123.

A model that I would LOVE to see make a comeback is the one shown in the post up above....Anna..but I wouldn't hold out any hope for that. I have pm"ed and asked Paul if he would persuade Yana to do an encore...to no avail...and I know it's probably not his fault for that .Alyona is another one I've asked for, but Paul said that she wouldn't even answer his emails. I have been successful twice though...back a few years ago I asked Paul if he could possibly get the great Julia (yes, THAT one..with the yellow top and the black mini skirt...and he did...though it was years later with an older, less sexy Julia that time. The other one was one of the sexiest, sensual models http://www.city-feet.com/models/184/view (Sveta)...and her encore was one I'd like to forget about...as it was done in cold, wet weather....and poor Sveta looked as miserable as could be...like a shivering Eskimo.....soooo, I guess the saying "be careful what you ask for... cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Oct 7 2021, 11:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Some captures from a video of Margarita:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

--------------------
Regards

DG
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0129 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]