City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot memories (Geocities - early 2000s), Story from "Parrotsites" (via Wayback)
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 2 2021, 11:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Sometimes the Wayback machine - https://archive.org/web/ - can produce some pure gold. Here I found an amazing story that I loved back in the day, but thought had been lost forever. In this tale of tremendous tootsies, the admin describes how he became hooked on feet at a tender age, and carried his passion into young adulthood.

I have taken the liberty of reposting here, in slightly abridged form due to issues I had converting the text into word.

It all starts in the sixties when I was a child. My first barefoot recollection was when I was about 8 years old. I was in a park playing with some friends. A young mother (hippie) pushing her baby in a pram was walking barefoot across the grass. There were thousands of daisies in the grass and I watched captivated as her filthy bare feet crushed them. This girl must have been barefoot all day as her feet had coal black soles - not simply grass stained, and the tops of her feet and her toes were very grimy. I looked at the dented daisies and I swear some of them were blackened by the street filth from her feet. That was it - hooked forever!!

Not too long after this my family moved to Singapore. Singapore was not the clean and tidy place it is now and the hippie era was at its height. My mother had joined an amateur dramatics society and I often got dragged along to watch and help out. Several of the other women there would work backstage on the sets, barefoot, and that area was always filthy. There was always glue around which inevitably got spilt on the floor, making a sticky mess for feet to tread in and pick up more grime as a result. Black powder paint had a similar result, either as powder or when dry on boards that had been painted. Black feet were plentiful.

I used to love the torture barefoot girls would, unknowingly at first (I think?), make me endure. I was good friends with one girl, Vicki, who was well into the hippie style - always barefoot even at school and her feet were always black. I would follow her around everywhere and always have reasons to be where she was. I even chose my subjects to be close to her, even though I hated the "arty" subjects she was into. For some reason we never dated but just remained good friends.

She even went barefoot on the buses into town, and although Singapore was smartening itself up, cities anywhere are pretty dirty places. Gum, dropped food, and miscallaneous grot was always around to be stood in. She would step in gum and not care. It would get all stringy for a while but would then just end up as a black blob on the hard soles of her feet. I would have loved to smell and lick her feet. I am pretty sure she knew she was turning me on when she did this - she always seemed to want to go up the filthiest alleys and streets where spit and gum abounded. It was always in the right place so she did not have to alter her stride to step in it.

One time I was with her in the city, and she was barefoot of course. We were passed by another barefoot girl, who was pushing her baby sister in a pushchair and her feet were very black. She passed us on the road, rather than the pavement, so she was treading in all the road filth, oil, sludge etc. from the buses and trucks. I challenged my barefoot girl to get her feet dirtier than this girl so we followed the newcomer. After a few streets I could stand no more and made an excuse that I had to get home as I was not feeling too good. My girl won! Her timing to deliberately step in all manner of grunge was too much. When the other girl realised we were following she looked back and smiled and carried on. She gave us a wave when we left. She knew the score!

Unfortunately, my family returned to Europe, and I with them. When we returned to the UK my Father was based in Norfolk. Barefoot sightings dried up a bit due to the weather and the fact that it was "not the done thing". I did follow a girl home from school one time as she removed her shoes en route and walked through the high street of the town barefoot. The high street was not a tidy place. Litter and crud everywhere and she walked right through everything, including large puddles of black oil left from cars that had been parked on the pavement - that got her soles a really nice coal black coating! When she got close to home she put her shoes back on. Obviously her parents would not approve of their barefoot daughter! Her feet would have been black for a while from her shoes as the mess on her feet would have coated the inner soles of her shoes for future use. Magic!

I went to tech college when I left school and there was much more opportunity to see barefoot girls. The common room was a dark and dingy and pretty filthy place. Loads of folk smoking (to the extent that cigarette tar was running down the walls!) and floors that were filthy from tramped in street grime, spilt drink, dropped burgers and miscellaneous other grunge. Lots of the more adventurous girls liked to kick off there shoes when we had discos in there and their feet were a sight to behold. coal black with grime with various blobs of gunk stuck to them. Copious quantities of drink ensured they really did not care. I loved them all!

One girl who I was very friendly with went shopping with me one hot June day just before summer term ended. Half way around town she said she must buy some flip-flops to go with her dress for the County show the next day as the shoes she had hurt her feet, which she was wearing this day as well incidentally. She failed in her search for the right colour flip-flops.

We had started back when she stopped by a bin, removed her painful shoes and ditched them right there and then! "That was smart", I said, "now what will you wear tomorrow to the show?". "I'll just have to go barefoot like I am now", she replied. She looked a picture in a strappy top, very short skirt and bare feet with light metallic blue toe nail polish. I melted on the spot! With a racing heart and a dry mouth I followed her back to college. It was a long walk through the pedestrianized shopping centre, across the bus station and along some very dirty streets back to college.

We passed a cinema and outside the main entrance where everyone congregates there was gum all over the pavement. Obviously everyone just spat it out before they went in. She just walked right through all of this. A few hundred yards past she stopped and examined the incredible soles of her feet. They were simply filthy black and there was black blobs and strings of gum everywhere. On her heel, the balls of her feet and between her toes. Once she finished examining the effect, she looked at me. I was just stood there like a dribbling idiot, mouth open in dumbfounded admiration. "Pretty disgusting" she said, smiling. "Like what you see?" I could only nod in the affirmative!

"Come on we'll be late for lectures" she said and carried on as if everything was perfectly normal. "Your feet are filthy, you can't go to lectures like that", I told her. She examined the black soles of her feet and replied "my feet are lovely, no-one will mind". So off to lectures we went, my barefoot little hippie chick and me. I made sure I sat two desks behind her so I could see her feet all the time. As she was paying attention to the lecture (I wasn't!) she kept moving her feet arond under the desk giving me a look at the street blackened soles on several occasions. She was rubbing her feet together and also scratching the odd itch on her calfs with her feet. This just served to make grimy streaks on the tops of her feet and lower legs.

She looked heavenly when we left lectures. Most people did not seem to notice but I saw several other lads looking at her with lecherous intent! I walked her back to her halls where she lived during the week, still barefoot, along the grimy pavements to a rail road crossing near her halls. The area between the rails covering the sleepers was thick with black gunge dropped from countless locomotives and spread around by cars, trucks, busses and people. Yes, she just walked right through this as well.

We also passed a fish and chip shop and someone had dropped a bag of chips, someone else had kicked it and the contents had spread out across the pavement. My girl walked right through the middle of this mess, crushing chips beneath her filthy feet and leaving darkened smears of fried potato on the pavement, and bits of crushed chips squished up between her dirty toes. This was an incredible turn on for me and I could barely walk as a result!

When we got to her halls she examined her feet again and made me an offer I could not refuse! "I might need some help to clean my feet, would you like to come up and help me?", she asked. How could I refuse!! She knew I had a thing for girls feet and she loved to go barefoot, get them filthy and show them off. We spent the rest of that evening enjoying each other's company so to speak!

The next day was the County show. True to her word she went barefoot. We did manage to get her feet clean after our fun from the previous day but they were soon pretty black again although not to the same extent as she spent most of the day on grass fields and in marquee tents. That girl was my girlfriend for many years. You do not let opportunities like that slip through your fingers!

Does anyone else remember the Geocities Parrotsites page? That last girl he describes would be my absolute dream! As ever, despite my advancing years, I live in hope of a similarly unforgettable experience.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 3 2021, 08:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 2 2021, 11:42 PM)
Does anyone else remember the Geocities Parrotsites page? That last girl he describes would be my absolute dream! As ever, despite my advancing years, I live in hope of a similarly unforgettable experience.

I do remember parrotsites on Geocities, it was one of the first web spaces where I spotted some female barefooting / dirty soles pictures, back in the late 1990s.
Sadly I have ceased reading fiction about female barefooting since I stopped commuting to my workplace: I spent over 3 hours every day on a train,
and during the cold season, when there were few (if any) chances to spot female passengers without socks/hoses relaxing their bare feet on the seat in front of them, I had plenty of time to read that.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
dude
Posted: Aug 3 2021, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1568

This post made me think back to when I began to realize how much I liked girls who would go barefoot and end up with dirty feet. It was in my neighborhood where I grew up, around 13-14 years old, and one girl spent much of her summer barefoot outside, not just in her yard, but in the street, in other kids yards, etc. One evening, I was shooting a basketball with other kids in the street and she was there, her shirt pulled up showing off her belly button, short shorts, and no shoes of course. At one point, she announced to the group that her feet were really dirty and lifted the sole of her foot to show everyone how black it was. She seemed proud of how dirty they were. The combination of confidence and rebelliousness to go barefoot like that was what I found so appealing about it, and still do.

There was also the element of naughtiness to it. Another time, we were in the street by her house and her mom called out to her to ask if she was wearing shoes. She giggled and said no. When her mom went inside, she lifted her foot to look at it and said her mom often yells at her for her feet being dirty. She wiggled her toes at me while commenting on how her toes get more dirty that the rest of her foot.

That’s where it all started for me.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0085 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]