City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A barefoot beauty shot by a barefoot photographer!, Pics of STELLA taken by LITTLEGIO!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 30 2021, 05:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

As I wrote in another thread here in the forum, I am experiencing a pretty tough period on a personal standpoint.
I definitely want to apologise to all BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers for the rather erratic updates of the last period.
I hope that I will soon be in the position to provide regular updates to the site again.
For this week, I have managed to upload what I deem a true collector's item:
a set of pictures of a gorgeous & filhty-soled barefoot beauty, STELLA.. taken by a barefoot photographer, LITTLEGIO!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
The pictures were taken in Venice (Italy) on a torrid summer day in 2005.
The set contains some full-figure pictures of STELLA, but is heavily focused on her sexy & FILTHY-SOLED size 37EU/6.5US bare feet,
which you can admire in a FESTIVAL of breathtaking close-ups! She even plays footsie with LITTLEGIO in a couple of pictures! wink.gif

Just a quick warning to all the folks (haters here in the forum or webmasters of competing websites) that are counting the days to my final demise:
you might well have to wait for long for that.. the worst weeds like me are the ones that die last.. tongue.gif

STELLA (feet size 37EU/6.5US) - pictures taken by her real-life friend & barefoot photographer LITTLEGIO - Venice, summer 2005
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
DG2001
Posted: Jul 30 2021, 06:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Great photos my friend!

Hope these hard times will soon be gone, keep the faith, you are The Feetosopher!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 30 2021, 09:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, I am happy to see another update with your early models, and a rarity, too. I hope that you will soon be OK again: your posts are one of the few reasons why I still visit the forum from time to time.
Activity on the forum has changed a lot since I joined. There were interesting discussions then (for me at least). Now there is nearly nothing that I find interesting: surely not those posts about "real life barefoot girls" running YouTube channels, or Instagram etc. None of those girls gives me the impression to consider the sexually arousing side of barefooting and dirty feet. I am rather sure that they think that guys with a fetish for female barefooting and dirty soles are sleazy and disturbed, which is a great turn-off to me.
I hope to see you back in the forum soon. Ciao.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 31 2021, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jul 30 2021, 06:58 PM)
Great photos my friend!

Hope these hard times will soon be gone, keep the faith, you are The Feetosopher!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amigo.. and even more so for your good wishes! smile.gif
I hope that I will soon be able to resume with standard weekly updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 31 2021, 08:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 30 2021, 09:17 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, I am happy to see another update with your early models, and a rarity, too. I hope that you will soon be OK again: your posts are one of the few reasons why I still visit the forum from time to time.
Activity on the forum has changed a lot since I joined. There were interesting discussions then (for me at least). Now there is nearly nothing that I find interesting: surely not those posts about "real life barefoot girls" running YouTube channels, or Instagram etc. None of those girls gives me the impression to consider the sexually arousing side of barefooting and dirty feet. I am rather sure that they think that guys with a fetish for female barefooting and dirty soles are sleazy and disturbed, which is a great turn-off to me.
I hope to see you back in the forum soon. Ciao.

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif
I hope that I will soon be able to resume with standard weekly updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif

As for the plethora of "real life barefoot girls" flooding the web with their spaces.. well, it is an established trend by now.
Several of them are also good looking, but I fully agree with you that few, if any, give the impression that they would be happy
to stick their soles on a random dude's face on a train, or give an impromptu footjob to a stranger met in a hotel's lobby.. biggrin.gif
I would also say that 95% of their web spaces only last a few months, or at best a couple of years.
Several of them are more attention seekers than true barefooters at heart.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 3 2021, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A mere 425 views so far.. wow, I see great interest for this update.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
nudescalze
Posted: Aug 7 2021, 08:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 3 2021, 08:28 AM)
A mere 425 views so far.. wow, I see great interest for this update.. biggrin.gif

775 to date... in any case, much less than this shit... 2509 views to date, hahahaha http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8227
Do not get me wrong, Feetosopher... you have the hottest girls, but you have not understood yet that to be successful in this era you need to have insignificant, or better UGLY girls.
Learn from City Feet or Toes-In-Action, hahahahaha!!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 8 2021, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Aug 7 2021, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 3 2021, 08:28 AM)

775 to date... in any case, much less than this shit... 2509 views to date, hahahaha http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8227
Do not get me wrong, Feetosopher... you have the hottest girls, but you have not understood yet that to be successful in this era you need to have insignificant, or better UGLY girls.
Learn from City Feet or Toes-In-Action, hahahahaha!!!

Thank you for the tip, nudescalze.. but I am afraid that I will stick to the formula that has allowed BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
to build up its own subscribers base, in spite of the fact that City Feet and TIA had been online for around 10 years when BUG was launched in Dec 2013 cool.gif
Plus, since I run BUG for hobby, I can afford the luxury of shooting with girls that I find attractive.. I would never spend one Euro cent to shoot a girl that I do not like, and who gives a shit if she may be popular with guys like Mike123 (with all due respect).. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

As for the post that you mentioned, even though I find those barefoot ASMR videos quite boring, I have to admit that the lady washing barefooted
her car has kinda a sleazy/milfy charme, and seems to have big all-natural tits, which is also a huge plus to me.. wink.gif

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0091 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]