> Judith Etz - barefooter from Germany
Daniellowl
  Posted: Jul 25 2021, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3479

Hello guys!
I've found a great article about young woman from Germany - https://www.bild.de/regional/muenchen/muenc...79262.bild.html
I don't speak German well but I put the whole text into the google translator and it seems that this fantastic, beautiful girl is a true barefooter who almost never wears shoes! She lives barefoot everyday and loves to travel around the world and what's more, she even wrote the book about her barefoot lifestyle and how walking barefoot changed her life!
She also has accounts on instagram and facebook!
https://www.instagram.com/barefoot_round_the_world/
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016488842173

Let's imagine how fantastic world would be with more beautiful barefoot girls like her! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
alyfab
Posted: Jul 26 2021, 07:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

She is also really beautiful
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Jul 27 2021, 06:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Great find! Thanks for the links!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jul 29 2021, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Thanks a lot for sharing.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
artistn
Posted: Aug 2 2021, 02:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3827

great find! hope she has a youtube channel
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 3 2021, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Beautiful indeed, but she deffo seems part of the "walk barefoot to put your soul in touch with Mother Earth, get positive vibes and feel part of the Universe" plus assorted bullshit kind of female barefooter, that is, totally anti-sexual & anti-fetish.. I just wonder whether she is aware that a bunch of guys around the world are jerking off at the pictures of her barefoot travels, and in case, what are her feelings about that.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Bremer
Posted: Jan 11 2022, 08:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

I came across quite a few reports about her in the second half of 2021, probably as she is promoting her book "Barefoot around the world". She is 25 years old and seems to be somewhat of a celebrity to some people as she once participated/won some kind of contest...do not remember what kind of contest, Germanys next top mode, miss germany, germany got talent, something along those lines I do not care about.
She said that she was unsatisfied with her life, her job, her husband, her health, her family etc. So she one day decided to get rid of everything she owned (including her shoes), just packed some spare clothes in her back pack and started traveling around the word for several years with her whole possession in on her back. She talks about going barefoot everywere, walking though snow, climbing mountains barefoot and dining in 5-star-restaurants barefoot. She talks about her expiriences beeing best in New Zealand and worst in China/Hong Kong, were she said the was treated like an alien for not wearing shoes. Nowdays, she still travels around but also has a place in Hawaii were she lives when not travelling.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0096 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]