City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What would you like to see on BUG in 2021?, Help me to improve my offer! :-)

What would you like to see on BUG in 2021?
More debuts of new models [ 3 ]  [27.27%]
New "Barefoot Lifestyle" series [ 1 ]  [9.09%]
More unpublished archive material featuring earlier models [ 3 ]  [27.27%]
Material from shootings held in new locations [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
More cold weather barefooting [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
More barefooting in the countryside [ 1 ]  [9.09%]
More material with sexy outfits (braless/hot pants/miniskirts), bikinis & thongs [ 3 ]  [27.27%]
The site is perfect as it is now [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Something else - please specify WHAT in a COMMENT [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
The site going offline and The Feetosopher moving his ass out of here for good :D [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 11
Guests cannot vote 
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 3 2021, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear friends and followers! You know that I value your opinions, and that I always try my best
to make BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS more suited to your tastes! smile.gif
Besides voting in the above poll, please feel free to provide further indications in a COMMENT to this thread!
I guess that we all agree that producing new material for the site in 2021 will be extremely challenging..
also considering that my health conditions are far from being optimal! sad.gif
But I will nevertheless try my best to deliver quality updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in the coming weeks!
Many thanks in advance for all the inputs that you will kindly provide! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
nudescalze
Posted on Jan 3 2021, 11:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

The more your models show (especially in the free preview pictures, hehehe), the better for me.
Why don't you start publishing on Barefoot Urban Girls nude stuff that was previously available on Barefoot Nudity only? This would attract new customers that could enjoy nude stuff for a cheaper fee. Except myself, of course: there is plenty of free jerking off material on internet, no need to subscribe to paysites, hehehe!
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Jan 3 2021, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, very interesting survey. Personally I would like to see more material from your early shootings. I will explain better why. First of all, you worked with more models back then, and this means more variety. Then I have also noticed from some of your updates that you have a lot of excellent unpublished material from shootings that were first featured in 1-2 updates on Toes-In-Action. I did not expect that. Then I have also noticed that you have material starring popular models (Violacea or Irie, for instance) that was never featured on Toes-In-Action: it clearly comes from different shootings. Finally, I have noticed that you have worked, sometimes more than once, with models that were never featured on Toes-In-Action. I would be curious to see if you have in your archives material featuring models that have never been published on internet.
Of course, I would also like to see new Barefoot Lifestyle series in new locations, including rural ones; and sexy outfits and bikinis.
Also some more autumn barefooting would be great.
As I have written several times, for now Barefoot Urban Girls is the site that better suits my tastes. This may change in the future: it depends on what City Feet and Toes-In-Action will offer in 2021.
Keep on the great work, anyway.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 3 2021, 03:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Jan 3 2021, 11:18 AM)
The more your models show (especially in the free preview pictures, hehehe), the better for me.
Why don't you start publishing on Barefoot Urban Girls nude stuff that was previously available on Barefoot Nudity only? This would attract new customers that could enjoy nude stuff for a cheaper fee. Except myself, of course: there is plenty of free jerking off material on internet, no need to subscribe to paysites, hehehe!

OK, I have got your point. Of course I will attach no importance to it, since you state that you would not subscribe to BUG in any case biggrin.gif
Making BN stuff available on BUG for a cheaper fee would be pointless as long as BN is still online. Plus, experience has taught me that
several people that are into non-nude barefooting stuff would get annoyed if I started to feature nude stuff on BUG.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 3 2021, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 3 2021, 12:34 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, very interesting survey. Personally I would like to see more material from your early shootings. I will explain better why. First of all, you worked with more models back then, and this means more variety. Then I have also noticed from some of your updates that you have a lot of excellent unpublished material from shootings that were first featured in 1-2 updates on Toes-In-Action. I did not expect that. Then I have also noticed that you have material starring popular models (Violacea or Irie, for instance) that was never featured on Toes-In-Action: it clearly comes from different shootings. Finally, I have noticed that you have worked, sometimes more than once, with models that were never featured on Toes-In-Action. I would be curious to see if you have in your archives material featuring models that have never been published on internet.
Of course, I would also like to see new Barefoot Lifestyle series in new locations, including rural ones; and sexy outfits and bikinis.
Also some more autumn barefooting would be great.
As I have written several times, for now Barefoot Urban Girls is the site that better suits my tastes. This may change in the future: it depends on what City Feet and Toes-In-Action will offer in 2021.
Keep on the great work, anyway.

Ciao amico, thank you very much for your extremely interesting inputs! smile.gif
Luckily for you, I think that I can easily satisfy most of your wishes for 2021.. so STAY TUNED! wink.gif
Indeed several people that got to know my work through TIA fail to grasp that the pictures that I supplied Hal with over the years are just a small
fraction of my overall production over the 2004-2012 period.. and surely they are not the best stuff!
Part of the best stuff featuring, say, KEA, or IRIE, or VIOLACEA or STEFANIA, is currently available at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS only! cool.gif
And I still have THOUSANDS of never-before-seen pictures of many models.. from the ones that became popular on TIA.. to ones that never appeared there.
As for "completely new" models of the past.. I might have some surprises in my archives.. 2021 will tell.. wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted on Jan 3 2021, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Interesting poll. smile.gif

To be honest, I'd like to see "all" of the "more" and "new" choices. I know, I'm greedy... wink.gif But looking at your answer to him, I think this will become a great BUG year!

And think about @barefootfootseekers hint about a bit of nudity. Needs not to be stark naked as in BN, but some glimpse and implied nudity. If that wouldn't prevent some models from allowing to publish their photos on BUG, though.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 3 2021, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jan 3 2021, 03:35 PM)
Interesting poll. smile.gif

To be honest, I'd like to see "all" of the "more" and "new" choices. I know, I'm greedy... wink.gif But looking at your answer to him, I think this will become a great BUG year!

And think about @barefootfootseekers hint about a bit of nudity. Needs not to be stark naked as in BN, but some glimpse and implied nudity. If that wouldn't prevent some models from allowing to publish their photos on BUG, though.

Thank you amico! You have the right to be greedy! biggrin.gif wink.gif
As for implied nudity on BUG.. I do not think that it would be well-accepted. Plus, if I have to be earnest, for me it's all or nothing.
I would have no fun at all if I had to shoot implied nudes. If I cannot shoot topless or explicit nudity, I prefer to go for swimwear or sexy, revealing outfits.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 3 2021, 09:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, based on the survey results as they stand now, I would say that the most challenging request to satisfy for 2021 are the debuts of new models.
For two main reasons: 1) Covid-19-related practical challenges 2) It has become extremely difficult for me to find women (amateur, semi-professional
or professional models, it does not matter) that are comfortable with the all-day "Barefoot Lifestyle" shootings that have become the standard at BUG.
Plus, I am no easy guy to deal with, and also most of the semi-pro and pro-models have quite.. strong personalities. Finding the right match is no easy task!
Whatever.. I have already taken contacts with two very interesting prospects.. and I have already got the availability of a Barefoot Urban Girl of the past
(vintage 2014, to be exact wink.gif ) for a sensational encore. You will have to cross your fingers for 1) my health conditions to improve a bit and
2) this darn epidemics to leave us all alone, at last.
In any case.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted on Jan 4 2021, 12:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i really love the barefoot lifestyle series, so i would love to see more like that
but of course, i have nothing against new models or new locations too :-)

another thing on my wishlist though would be longer and more video content.
i know, you have written before you wont do the follow the model with the cam like on TIA or CF is doing , but i really would love to see more walking sequences on video + the fantastic closeup videos you already do.

+ an upgrade in the video resolution, i dont even dare to ask again for 4K, but at least real Full HD 1920x1080px would be amazing
the current regular 1080x600 px widescreen HD videos are really small on my screen, i dont dont even have an 4k monitor yet biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted on Jan 4 2021, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 3 2021, 09:46 PM)
... I prefer to go for swimwear or sexy, revealing outfits.

My dear friend, I'm absolutely fine with "More material with sexy outfits (braless/hot pants/miniskirts), bikinis & thongs". That's why I opted for that... wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 4 2021, 10:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jan 4 2021, 06:56 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 3 2021, 09:46 PM)
... I prefer to go for swimwear or sexy, revealing outfits.

My dear friend, I'm absolutely fine with "More material with sexy outfits (braless/hot pants/miniskirts), bikinis & thongs". That's why I opted for that... wink.gif

.... ahhh.. OK then.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 4 2021, 11:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 4 2021, 12:16 AM)
i really love the barefoot lifestyle series, so i would love to see more like that
but of course, i have nothing against new models or new locations too :-)

another thing on my wishlist though would be longer and more video content.
i know, you have written before you wont do the follow the model with the cam like on TIA or CF is doing , but i really would love to see more walking sequences on video + the fantastic closeup videos you already do.

+ an upgrade in the video resolution, i dont even dare to ask again for 4K, but at least real Full HD 1920x1080px would be amazing
the current regular 1080x600 px widescreen HD videos are really small on my screen, i dont dont even have an 4k monitor yet biggrin.gif

Ciao amico, many thanks for voting and for your inputs! smile.gif

I will try my best to produce new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in 2021.. provided that I am in good enough health conditions to hold shootings,
and that the development of the Covid-19 pandemics will allow me to shoot in public places with the model not wearing a mask..
this would currently be impossible in Italy, we always have to wear a mask when we leave our houses, indoors & outdoors.

As for longer, full HD 1920x1080px videos available to BUG subscribers.. it will very much depend on the improvement of the speed and stability of Wi-Fi
internet connections in my area. Those videos are very heavy files: if upload speed is slow and/or the connection is not stable,
the uploading process takes ages, or crashes in progress, which implies re-starting the procedure from scratch
=> a HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS for the poor Feetosopher.. sad.gif
I would say that BUG subscribers already get much more HD VIDEO content than TIA subscribers (leaving aside Hal's clips4sale video stores),
and for a slightly cheaper fee.. of course I cannot beat City Feet video offer!
For 2021, I think that I will mostly stick to the current 1080x600px (16:9 widescreen HD), bit rate 8Mbps, 30 frames per second video format..
but I will probably also run some trials with full HD 1920x1080px videos.. so STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
Sergeď
Posted on Jan 5 2021, 09:06 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 17

Dear Feetosopher,

I voted for the third proposal because I really fell in love with some models from this period: Selene, thanks to whom I discovered your work on TIA, Lady D, Alesix (especially the first sets with her little jean skirt), the delightful little Oceana, for whom I would surely have fallen in love if I had had the chance to meet her, and of course the fantastic Irie for which I had voted and which remains in my opinion the most beautiful model of all time.

As a BUG subscriber, I agree with Shifter's remarks about the videos, while being perfectly aware that this is not your favourite technique since you are above all a genius photographer. I would add that when it comes to photos, I particularly appreciate the non-posed shots, when the models are moving in the urban crowd. But the close-ups of the soles of the girls' feet remain beautiful and only you are capable of taking such shots. Moreover, the urban side is in the DNA of the site and must in my opinion remain so, especially when you take advantage of your photo shoots to make us discover the wonders of Italy (Venice, the most beautiful city in the world where I dream of being able to end my days, and so many other enchanting places...).

Finally, I would like to make a suggestion about the architecture of the BUG site: the photo page is taking longer and longer to load and it is becoming very difficult to find the set of your choice. Why not try to group the sets of the same model, which in my opinion would make the site much more attractive while its current architecture is frankly discouraging for those interested in one or more models in particular.

I believe that you have not finished impressing us and I wish you a happy new year 2021, especially in terms of health.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 5 2021, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Sergeď @ Jan 5 2021, 09:06 AM)
Dear Feetosopher,

I voted for the third proposal because I really fell in love with some models from this period: Selene, thanks to whom I discovered your work on TIA, Lady D, Alesix (especially the first sets with her little jean skirt), the delightful little Oceana, for whom I would surely have fallen in love if I had had the chance to meet her, and of course the fantastic Irie for which I had voted and which remains in my opinion the most beautiful model of all time.

As a BUG subscriber, I agree with Shifter's remarks about the videos, while being perfectly aware that this is not your favourite technique since you are above all a genius photographer. I would add that when it comes to photos, I particularly appreciate the non-posed shots, when the models are moving in the urban crowd. But the close-ups of the soles of the girls' feet remain beautiful and only you are capable of taking such shots. Moreover, the urban side is in the DNA of the site and must in my opinion remain so, especially when you take advantage of your photo shoots to make us discover the wonders of Italy (Venice, the most beautiful city in the world where I dream of being able to end my days, and so many other enchanting places...).

Finally, I would like to make a suggestion about the architecture of the BUG site: the photo page is taking longer and longer to load and it is becoming very difficult to find the set of your choice. Why not try to group the sets of the same model, which in my opinion would make the site much more attractive while its current architecture is frankly discouraging for those interested in one or more models in particular.

I believe that you have not finished impressing us and I wish you a happy new year 2021, especially in terms of health.

Hello there Sergeď, many thanks for voting and for the valuable inputs that you provided! smile.gif
First of all, I owe you my apologies for the hard-nosed comment to this thread that you started (but I hope that I helped you to learn how to include
images in your posts wink.gif): http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8181
I was a bit frustrated that nobody seemed to acknowledge AMELIE's triumph in the Miss Barefooting Universe contest. I hope that you took no offence.
Oh, and I stayed on topic! wink.gif

As for your requests and considerations.. unfortunately I have no unpublished material in my archives for some of the early models that you mentioned..
but I deffo have plenty of never-before-seen stuff for other ones.. so STAY TUNED! wink.gif
I am happy to confirm to you my promise that I will explore the possibility of shifting towards higher-definition videos during 2021! smile.gif
Thank you so much for your appreciation about my photographic work.. even though I have to say that the 21st century was graced by three other
super-talented barefootographers: Hal, Arnaud Ferrand, and Pavel.
As for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS PAGE.. you are deffo right, but there is nothing that I can do about that.
I lack HTML programming skills, so I have totally left the IT management of both BUG and BN to my host, BHE.
Plus, I am relying on their standard site layout to keep costs down (otherwise you would not enjoy so much quality stuff for so cheap a fee),
and this comes with the downside that you mentioned. I will ask BHE if there is something that they can do to make the photoset section more
viewer-friendly, but I am 100% in their hands to address the issue.. I am sorry! sad.gif
Spasibo again for your precious insights, and for your good wishes: I badly need them, especially as far as my health is concerned.. sad.gif
I wish all the best for 2021 to you and to the people that you love! smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Jan 6 2021, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Based on the results of the survey and on The Feetosopher's statements I am sure that 2021 will be an exciting year for all Barefoot Urban Girls subscribers, myself included. I am only worried that the full HD videos may be difficult to download in my area because of the low-speed wifi internet connection.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0119 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]