City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> AMELIE - Miss Barefooting Universe!, A Barefoot Urban Girls exclusive!
nudescalze
Posted: Jan 3 2021, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2654

If you like to see your models in the bottom positions, good for you.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 3 2021, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Jan 2 2021, 04:17 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 31 2020, 05:45 PM)
I do not like the way nudescalze writes, but I have to agree with him about the anonymous votes only for Linda. And probably an Amelie vs. Swains final would have been more balanced. We will never know, yet.

Thank you very much to The Feetosopher for the wonderful poster (as a subscriber to Barefoot Urban Girls I could enjoy the full resolution version) and above all for the very interesting facts and figures about Amelie that he shared with us.

I hope that Amelie will get from the members of this forum all the praise that she deserves for this unquestionable success. She won each stage of the contest by a clear margin. After my candidate for the title, gorgeous Julia of City Feet http://www.city-feet.com/models/32/view was eliminated in the group stage, I hoped that Amelie would win the title. She is beautiful, elegant, sexy and above all she is cheerful. I think that we all need a smiling face to hope in a better 2021.

I have three nominations for the anonymous voters for Linda in the final: michael0218, Boso, and alyfab. The latter is Italian, but he is clearly anti-Italy, anti-Feetosopher, anti-elegance, and pro-hippy. But BicycleRepairman or dude could be two other good candidates.

Giving Amelie the praise that she deserves? What the heck are you talking about, barefootfootseeker? Except than The Feetosopher himself, you and his few friends (who also seem to be the only friendly, intelligent and cool people in the forum, especially shifter), nobody is giving a fuck about Amelie and her title. Even losers that never post in the forum have made idiotic posts to bump this thread down. People here seem schizophrenic. They vote for Amelie, they declare their votes for her, and then they do not celebrate her victory.

I have already written that: this forum is just a place where gangs battle for supremacy. People saying that I am a troll are not better than me. They are just hypocrites: they wear a nice face, and stab you once you turn your back. I am sure that the City Feet gang will do anything to humiliate Chat Noir and Amelie in that bullshit of the Miss BF Universe Super Six contest that Duffman created with just one goal: seeing Amelie and Chat Noir end up in the two bottom positions.

Nudescalze, you are getting on my nerves. Cannot you leave me alone? Thank you.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 3 2021, 09:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jan 1 2021, 07:59 PM)
The sweet Amelie, our new Queen!

A well deserved crown.

Hello amigo, sorry for thanking you just now.. I fully agree with you about AMELIE! wink.gif

But now the Barefooting Queen will have to wear her battle outfit again.. the Miss BF Universe: Super Six tournament will start shortly! smile.gif
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8176

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Daniellowl
Posted: Jan 4 2021, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Congratulations, Amelie! Beautiful woman with fantastic dirty bare feet! Well deserved! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 4 2021, 10:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Jan 4 2021, 05:11 PM)
Congratulations, Amelie! Beautiful woman with fantastic dirty bare feet! Well deserved! wub.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, my friend! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0096 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]