City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Miss Barefooting Universe: semi-final B, Vote closes 26/12/20 at 22 Italian time

Which is your favourite among:
Swains of Barefoot Urban Girls [ 9 ]  [50.00%]
Linda from defunct sites Barefoot Forever / Postmodernwomen [ 9 ]  [50.00%]
Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
nudescalze
Posted on Dec 26 2020, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2654

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Dec 26 2020, 12:16 AM)
QUOTE (nudescalze @ Dec 25 2020, 06:44 PM)
Sharp on time, like a Swiss train, the Anonymous Xmas Asshole broke the tie (who would qualify Swains) in favour of Linda. Obviously the fucking coward has no balls to declare his vote.

Has it ever occurred to you that people in the past treated you like a donkey because you acted like one? Not because you're Italian?

The point is exactly that no matter how nice I was to people I had to do with around Europe in the past, most of them treated me like a donkey exactly because I am Italian. So I concluded that being nice to persons that would be unpleasant to me in any case was stupid, and I started to throw shit around: it is much funnier.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 26 2020, 02:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (scalza @ Dec 24 2020, 09:50 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 23 2020, 10:33 PM)
@nudescalze: I do not think that some lads here have an issue with me because I am Italian. They have an issue with me simply because.. I am The Feetosopher!  laugh.gif

In fact I love you because you are «The Feetosopher», not because you are Italian! laugh.gif

smile.gif thank you soooooo much!!! wub.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 26 2020, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Sharp on time, like a Swiss train, the Anonymous Xmas Asshole broke the tie (who would qualify Swains) in favour of Linda. Obviously the fucking coward has no balls to declare his vote.

Whereas I agree with you that such an important vote should have been declared, I am also afraid that your trolling in this thread brought no votes to poor SWAINS, and maybe even induced some guys that would have voted for her to vote for Linda.. not because of SWAINS, but because of your nasty comments. Whatever.. there are still a few hours to go.. we will see what happens..

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Dec 26 2020, 09:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

I agree with nudescalze and The Feetosopher that the vote that decided this very tough semi-final in favour of Linda should have been declared.
It was rather a cowardish behaviour. In any case, anonymous votes are as valid as declared ones.

The final count is therefore:
Linda from defunct sites Barefoot Forever / Postmodernwomen: 9 votes
Swains of Barefoot Urban Girls: 8 votes

Linda wins semi-final B and qualifies for the final, where she will fight against Amelie of Barefoot Urban Girls for the title of Miss Barefooting Universe.

Congratulations, Linda! (sorry, it is always the same two pictures of her, but there are very few remaining ones around)

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted on Dec 26 2020, 10:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 26 2020, 02:17 PM)

Whereas I agree with you that such an important vote should have been declared, I am also afraid that your trolling in this thread brought no votes to poor SWAINS, and maybe even induced some guys that would have voted for her to vote for Linda.. not because of SWAINS, but because of your nasty comments. Whatever.. there are still a few hours to go.. we will see what happens..

You are shooting at the wrong target, Feetosopher. Assholes like michael0218 and Duffman847 will always hate you in spite of your clumsy attempts at being cool and relaxed. I was right that Linda would get to the final. And they will make her win the title to throw shit at you, at your sites, at your models, at us Italians, and at Italian style, beauty and culture.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 26 2020, 11:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, the battle is over. It is indeed rather upsetting that such a tough match was decided by an anonymous vote.

Whatever.. my most sincere congratulations to Linda. She is a wonderful beauty (I am pretty sure that she is still a hot woman,
even after 16 years that the pictures appearing on City Feet as guest set were taken). Differently from nudescalze, I believe that Linda
fully deserves the final, just like Swains (if that last vote had not been cast, Swains would have qualified for the final thanks to declared votes).

What nudescalze fails to grasp is that this is not the FIFA World Cup, where national teams fight for the title.
To be crowned Miss Barefooting UNIVERSE, a contestant should appeal to people of different nationality, as the name of the contest clearly suggests.

Pretty obviously, I had hoped in a different final.. an all-BUG duel between great friends AMELIE and SWAINS.
But now I can reveal a secret: Swains hoped to be eliminated by Linda because she hated the idea of fighting for the title against her dear friend Amelie.
I am paying SWAINS the homage she deserves with two pictures: the first one represents the final I had hoped for..
and the second one is to the benefit of all people who would like to see SWAINS smile more often.. wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted on Dec 26 2020, 11:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

That's very sporting of Swains about The Final. I think she should officially / unofficially take bronze, given that her vote difference was smaller than Irie's.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
gb62da
Posted on Dec 27 2020, 07:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Congratulations to Linda. Although I voted for Swains, this legend is a well deserved finalist. On the other hand, it makes it easier for me to vote in the final... wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Dec 27 2020, 11:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you for the free pictures, they are always very welcome. I would have liked an Amelie vs. Swains final, too.
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted on Dec 31 2020, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The equaliser that would have qualified Swains for the final came too late. The true final would have been Amelie vs. Swains, also looking at the beating that Linda got from Amelie.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0101 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]