City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Miss Barefooting Universe: semi-final B, Vote closes 26/12/20 at 22 Italian time

Which is your favourite among:
Swains of Barefoot Urban Girls [ 9 ]  [50.00%]
Linda from defunct sites Barefoot Forever / Postmodernwomen [ 9 ]  [50.00%]
Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
nudescalze
Posted on Dec 22 2020, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2654

Theoretically, based on the total number of voters in each stage of this contest, there are 2-3 potential votes that have not been cast yet. This means that, theoretically, Swains could still qualify for the final. In practice, this is quite unlikely. The final will be Amelie vs. Linda. What a fantastic chance for all the people here that hate The Feetosopher, and Italians in general, to fell less frustrated for a day. I would bet my balls that Linda will win the contest in the end.
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted on Dec 23 2020, 12:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 22 2020, 11:46 PM)
And how many tears do you cry when someone defames Italians? Oh how impartial you are...I guess I was right about nationalism raising it's ugly head and becoming more and more of a factor in these tourneys. cool.gif

I quit whining in my early teens. And many years spent around Europe, treated like a donkey just because I was Italian, have taught me to reward foreign assholes with the same "money" they have thrown at me for years: hatred and disdain.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted on Dec 23 2020, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Dec 23 2020, 12:14 AM)
And how many tears do you cry when someone defames Italians? Oh how impartial you are...I guess I was right about nationalism raising it's ugly head and becoming more and more of a factor in these tourneys. cool.gif

I quit whining in my early teens. And many years spent around Europe, treated like a donkey just because I was Italian, have taught me to reward foreign assholes with the same "money" they have thrown at me for years: hatred and disdain.

dear nudescalze

i dont know you, but i feel really sorry for what you have experienced in your past!
from what you wrote, you must have been treated very badly and nobody, no matter who or where is coming from should experience something like that.
But we also know, the world is a fucked up badly place, and there are bad people everywhere, no matter in which country or at which social-level, that treats people badly and exploits them! its a real shame on humanity.

i have been several times to italy too, and i have been treated badly from italiens there occasionally as well, even as a tourist, especially in cinque-terre, roma, and vatican. but that also happend to me in other countries as well, and also in the country where i live and was born, i have to frequently deal with assholes who share the same nationality that i have.
i have co-workers from italy who i love and who are the nicest people around! why should i dont like them, just because i had some bad experience in italy? no way, that would break my heart!
you cannot put them all into the same bag..

maybe if i would meet you, and get to know you personally, i would at least show you my kindest and respectful way, and not because of nationality, but because that is how i have i choosen how i want live and want to get along with others. always respect, and always be kind.
i cannot believe that you have not at least met a few kind people and built friendships in all your journeys through europe despite all the negativity that has happend?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Dec 23 2020, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

@nudescalze: I do not think that some lads here have an issue with me because I am Italian. They have an issue with me simply because.. I am The Feetosopher! laugh.gif

@michael0218, @Duffman847: Swains has read your comments, and she is not exactly pleased with them.
What annoys her the most is the fact that you assume something about her attitude towards people simply based on her style of posing.
I have the privilege of being a friend of hers since over 8 years, and I can assure that Swains is one of the friendliest and most cheerful women
(she will turn 35 in 2021) that you can meet in my area.

@shifter: I truly appreciate what you wrote in your comment, amico! This clearly shows your humanity.
Yet I would not take nudescalze too seriously, if I were you. I might be wrong, but it seems to me that he takes great pleasure in trolling around the forum.. biggrin.gif

As for this semi-final.. Swains is just one vote behind Linda now (7-8).. with still a few days to go.. you can never know.. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Duffman847
Posted on Dec 24 2020, 01:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 23 2020, 10:33 PM)
@michael0218, @Duffman847: Swains has read your comments, and she is not exactly pleased with them.
What annoys her the most is the fact that you assume something about her attitude towards people simply based on her style of posing.
I have the privilege of being a friend of hers since over 8 years, and I can assure that Swains is one of the friendliest and most cheerful women

"Not exactly pleased...." well TS if - despite being a pro - she can't take what would be considered very mild criticism in the fashion modelling world.

My critique - which is only based on a personal preference towards a more equally distributed range of emotions - is angelic compared to some jerks in the industry who, for instance, might look at size 8 women and say they're "too fat"

Don't forget, I said Swains was "great" in the first bit when I was declaring my vote for Linda. Or did you opt not to show it to her? (if you ever did!)

Also, Feeto - please tell me exactly where I implied that she was as serious in real life as she appears in photos? Name one instance where I said she was not friendly/a nice person in real life.

You will find that I have never (intentionally) said a bad word about her.

I goes without saying that she looks amazing, and if I ever criticise her moody demeanour / heavy makeup in photos, it is because I (based on my very personal tastes) believe her natural beauty is being cloaked by these elements.

Tell her that from me. And let me know exactly what she says.

I can't speak for michael0218, but I'm sure he'd second most / all of what I say.

Instead of just going instantly on the attack towards people with different opinions, perhaps read the comments more carefully and stop assuming everyone is simply trying to make your life a misery and slate BUG for the fun of it.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
nudescalze
Posted on Dec 24 2020, 08:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 23 2020, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE (nudescalze @ Dec 23 2020, 12:14 AM)

dear nudescalze

i dont know you, but i feel really sorry for what you have experienced in your past!
from what you wrote, you must have been treated very badly and nobody, no matter who or where is coming from should experience something like that.
But we also know, the world is a fucked up badly place, and there are bad people everywhere, no matter in which country or at which social-level, that treats people badly and exploits them! its a real shame on humanity.

i have been several times to italy too, and i have been treated badly from italiens there occasionally as well, even as a tourist, especially in cinque-terre, roma, and vatican. but that also happend to me in other countries as well, and also in the country where i live and was born, i have to frequently deal with assholes who share the same nationality that i have.
i have co-workers from italy who i love and who are the nicest people around! why should i dont like them, just because i had some bad experience in italy? no way, that would break my heart!
you cannot put them all into the same bag..

maybe if i would meet you, and get to know you personally, i would at least show you my kindest and respectful way, and not because of nationality, but because that is how i have i choosen how i want live and want to get along with others. always respect, and always be kind.
i cannot believe that you have not at least met a few kind people and built friendships in all your journeys through europe despite all the negativity that has happend?

Nothing personal with you, shifter. You make some good points. Yet I tend to focus on standard approaches rather than on exceptions. And in any case, I am here just to have some fun (or, in The Feetosopher's view, "trolling").
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted on Dec 24 2020, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 20 2020, 12:38 PM)
Voting for her [Linda] was a snap because she's a  genuine legend..superior in every way to a certain angry looking, slick runway model. Linda never looked like she wanted to knee you in the groin for just looking at her. cool.gif

After the 10-1 beating that your darling Yana got from Swains in Group F http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8150, you cannot but throw shit at Swains and support any opponent that she may find on her way to the final.
PMEmail Poster
scalza
Posted on Dec 24 2020, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3495

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 23 2020, 10:33 PM)
@nudescalze: I do not think that some lads here have an issue with me because I am Italian. They have an issue with me simply because.. I am The Feetosopher!  laugh.gif

In fact I love you because you are «The Feetosopher», not because you are Italian! laugh.gif
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Dec 24 2020, 10:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

I must ask all forum members that want to comment in this thread to:
1) Respect the models
2) Respect each other
3) Stay on topic
If you want to fight, do that somewhere else, thank you.

In my view, there are no "superior" or "inferior" models in this contest. All the contestants are very beautiful women. Personal preferences will lead to favour one model over the other ones.
After my candidate for the title, Julia of City Feet http://www.city-feet.com/models/32/view, was eliminated by Chat Noir in Group C, I have always shown respect to Chat Noir and to the people who favoured her over Julia. I would like to see people here do the same, thank you.

Since the contestants are divided by just one vote, I think that it is wise to update the tie-breaker situation:
Swains: 5 declared votes
Linda: 4 declared votes
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted on Dec 24 2020, 11:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 24 2020, 10:24 AM)
I must ask all forum members that want to comment in this thread to:
1) Respect the models
2) Respect each other
3) Stay on topic
If you want to fight, do that somewhere else, thank you.

In my view, there are no "superior" or "inferior" models in this contest. All the contestants are very beautiful women. Personal preferences will lead to favour one model over the other ones.
After my candidate for the title, Julia of City Feet http://www.city-feet.com/models/32/view, was eliminated by Chat Noir in Group C, I have always shown respect to Chat Noir and to the people who favoured her over Julia. I would like to see people here do the same, thank you.

Ciao amico, I apologise for the confrontation with a couple of well-known lads here, and I fully support your statement.

Just a modest advice for the lads in question, and all forum members in general.
AMELIE and SWAINS do check the forum, as well as a few other retired models (e.g. AIKO).
This means that:
- they don't need me to report anything about what you write;
- you'd better reflect before typing something rude/unpleasant about them.

On the (rare) occasions when my models have some messages for you, they ask me to kindly convey them here.. which I am obviously very happy to do.
If you don't like their messages.. this is none of my business.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted on Dec 24 2020, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Dec 24 2020, 09:02 AM)
Voting for her [Linda] was a snap because she's a  genuine legend..superior in every way to a certain angry looking, slick runway model. Linda never looked like she wanted to knee you in the groin for just looking at her. cool.gif

After the 10-1 beating that your darling Yana got from Swains in Group F http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8150, you cannot but throw shit at Swains and support any opponent that she may find on her way to the final.

I'm not overlooking this cheap shot thrown Yana's way...and that vote was an example of "home cooking" if I've ever seen it.
You've also made your jingoistic nationalistic prejudice apparently quite evident in stating your bias against French, Algerian and Spanish people.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Dec 24 2020, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Dec 24 2020, 09:02 AM)

Nudescalze, just stop trolling in my threads, OK? Last warning.

And bring respect to beautiful Yana. The fact that she got one vote only does not mean that she is ugly, and even less so that she did not deserve to be in the contest.

For instance, beautiful girls like Janina, Paloma and Kira of Toes-In-Action got very few votes in the contest, too.
But they all appeared as Featured Models of the Month (which is an invitation only status) at WU's Feet Links.
Janina: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/janinafeat.html
Paloma: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/palomafeat.html
Kira: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/feat201701.html
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted on Dec 25 2020, 07:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

This poll is very thrilling...

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted on Dec 25 2020, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Sharp on time, like a Swiss train, the Anonymous Xmas Asshole broke the tie (who would qualify Swains) in favour of Linda. Obviously the fucking coward has no balls to declare his vote.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted on Dec 26 2020, 12:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Dec 25 2020, 06:44 PM)
Sharp on time, like a Swiss train, the Anonymous Xmas Asshole broke the tie (who would qualify Swains) in favour of Linda. Obviously the fucking coward has no balls to declare his vote.

Has it ever occurred to you that people in the past treated you like a donkey because you acted like one? Not because you're Italian?

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]