City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Only-Fans with dirty feet/barefooting, suggestion and collections
shifter
Posted: Oct 4 2022, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1877

yeah, its a pity that OF and also C4S did ban their public filmed content, so much good stuff gone.
its cool that fansly still does allow it, i didnt knew that.
Missy is really hot, but her ppv content pricing is way above my comfort zone of what i want to spend. perhaps she will do a black-friday sale? let see.
also she removed her fansly profile preview, now you dont even seen an overview of what you will roughly get unti you pay, thats unlucky and does not quite motivate me.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 8 2022, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 2 2022, 06:25 PM)
City-Feet has the greatest barefoot girls on earth, bar none

In my view, this statement surely does not apply to City Feet models who debuted on the site over the last three years (2020-2022). The last debuts on the site that would be up to that statement are:
Maria: http://www.city-feet.com/models/251/view
Alla: http://www.city-feet.com/models/252/view
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 8 2022, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 1 2022, 09:36 PM)
I'd be curious as to how many "barefooter" models on OF, Instagram, Reddit etc are fakers / poseurs

I am afraid that also most of the girls who appear on City Feet (but also Barefoot Urban Girls) are not real life hardcore barefooters. I think that the paysite with the highest share of genuine barefooters is Toes-In-Action, but it is a pity that most of the girls who appeared on the site before Hal quit updating it in April this year look abolutely unattractive to my eyes.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 8 2022, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 8 2022, 02:37 AM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 2 2022, 06:25 PM)
City-Feet has the greatest barefoot girls on earth, bar none

In my view, this statement surely does not apply to City Feet models who debuted on the site over the last three years (2020-2022). The last debuts on the site that would be up to that statement are:
Maria: http://www.city-feet.com/models/251/view
Alla: http://www.city-feet.com/models/252/view

Lemme rephrase that

City-Feet was the best barefoot site from like 2007-2017

The only model I can actually put a face to a name with (that I didn't see on the elimination game today) in the last few years is Diana, and that's mainly because she looks a lot more distinctive than the others

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
dude
Posted: Oct 10 2022, 04:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 8 2022, 09:41 AM)
I'd be curious as to how many "barefooter" models on OF, Instagram, Reddit etc are fakers / poseurs

I am afraid that also most of the girls who appear on City Feet (but also Barefoot Urban Girls) are not real life hardcore barefooters. I think that the paysite with the highest share of genuine barefooters is Toes-In-Action, but it is a pity that most of the girls who appeared on the site before Hal quit updating it in April this year look abolutely unattractive to my eyes.

If you don’t find dirty hippie girls sexy, then TIA wasn’t gonna be for you, but it’s the dirty hippie girls who are most likely to be barefoot all the time even when not doing a photo/video shoot.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 10 2022, 03:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I like the gritty edge TIA has with the models

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
dude
Posted: Oct 12 2022, 03:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 10 2022, 03:33 PM)
I like the gritty edge TIA has with the models

Absolutely, but I also get why someone might not like no toenail polish, no makeup, dreadlocks, and random thrift-shop clothes.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 12 2022, 03:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I prefer nail polish. I like dread locks and alternative girls tho (love them so much I became one)

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 12 2022, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dude @ Oct 10 2022, 05:02 AM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 8 2022, 09:41 AM)

If you don’t find dirty hippie girls sexy, then TIA wasn’t gonna be for you, but it’s the dirty hippie girls who are most likely to be barefoot all the time even when not doing a photo/video shoot.

I used to subscribe to Toes-In-Action every once in a while till, say, the early 2010s, when Hal featured a mix of classic German beauties and elegant, good-looking hippie girls, whom I like, and alternative barefoot girls with a more edgy style (piercings everywhere, dreadlocks, flea market clothes, etc.), whom I dislike. Leaving styles aside, the main issue that I have had with Toes-In-Action over the last 7-8 years are the faces of the models, and their overall looks. I find most of the more extreme alternative-style models that Hal has proposed since the mid 2010s insignificant or plain unattractive.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 12 2022, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I’ve never been a TIA subscriber but I’ve seen some of the videos, no clue what era they’re from however, I’ve enjoyed most of what I’ve seen tho. Your sentiment towards modern TIA is similar to mine with the recent City-Feet, don’t find a lot of the newer models to be particularly special (guess I’m just super nostalgic for the oldies idk)

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Nov 22 2022, 08:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Missy Davis (know from other threads on this forum) has an fansly site (very similar concept as Onlyfans) just dedicated to barefooting
she currently offers a 5$ black friday one-month subscription
https://fansly.com/Missy_Davis22/

i pulled the trigger.
as by today, you will get about 180 photos and 16 short videos
the longer videos are only available for additional charge

i think this is a good chance to get some of her picture-sets and videos she has promoted on IG lately
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Nov 18 2023, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

some of you already may know "barefoot queen", a barefoot runner, i think i saw some of her posts on youtube or IG in the past, i didnt knew she had an onlyfans as well, but she is offering a free for 7days for her content:
https://onlyfans.com/barefootqueen500
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]