City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Another comeback?

I would like to see...
a new girl. [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
Anna. [ 3 ]  [33.33%]
Kristina. [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
any other encore set according to Paulīs own preferences. [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
michael0218
Posted on Oct 5 2020, 05:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Just a couple of random, "throw away" thoughts here...I love comebacking Anna...really , I loved her more in her first update though...her "Goth" image...and why? Her boyfriend, that's why. He seems like a fairly inoffensive sort of guy...but he's there...a "with Anna" in her update kinda "there"...and that ruins everything... It's like a model bringing shoes along with her...a deal breaker. Rant over, thanks.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted on Oct 5 2020, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

I seem to be in a minority in not minding boyfriends at all - it's good to have a shod companion with our heroine. But I guess I'd marginally prefer to see one barefoot girl with one or preferably more friends and if the bunch of friends is amixed sex group then fine - it means no one has 'ownership' of our herione and we can imagine becoming part of the group......or something.
I think the psychology of this thread is quite interesting actually.
I dont' mind seeing boyfriends because the models are generally a lot younger than me and I couold never be in a position to have any claim on her - which I why I love to see more older models (with husbands?? maybe.....actually yeah, I'd be OK with that too.).
Actually, I would like to see three older couples go out together one of whom is a barefoot woman and ideally they'd be dressed up for an occasion.
Would also love to see 'Four Friends Meet for Shopping and Drinks'. All are aged between 30 and 45 and one is our barefoot herione: the other women don't seem to notice or comment......because they're women and they see going barefoot as perfectly legitimate, like wearing their hair tied back or wearing it down.
Anyway, enough for today.
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 6 2020, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Oct 5 2020, 05:20 AM)
Just a couple of random, "throw away" thoughts here...I love comebacking Anna...really , I loved her more in her first update though...her "Goth" image...and why? Her boyfriend, that's why. He seems like a fairly inoffensive sort of guy...but he's there...a "with Anna" in her update kinda "there"...and that ruins everything... It's like a model bringing shoes along with her...a deal breaker. Rant over, thanks.

I absolutely agree with you, michael0218.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Oct 10 2020, 02:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Oct 5 2020, 05:36 PM)
I think the psychology of this thread is quite interesting actually.
I dont' mind seeing boyfriends because the models are generally a lot younger than me and I couold never be in a position to have any claim on her  - which I why I love to see more older models (with husbands?? maybe.....actually yeah, I'd be OK with that too.).
Actually, I would like to see three older couples go out together one of whom is a barefoot woman and ideally they'd be dressed up for an occasion.

Thatīs the way I see it as well. Apart from that, for me each Paulīs video is actually a filmIīm watching at the cinema or on TV. Iīm never part of the plot thus the girl and anybody else who happens to be on the screen are just wonderful characters. In other words, boyfriends, husbands or girlfriends (shod of course) are not a problem at all. They actually add a special flavour to the viewing experience by providing contrast between the shod and the barefoot cast, which I enjoy a lot. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Oct 10 2020, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

By the way, thanks for another vote for Kristina. It came late but I appreciate it anyway. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]