City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Another comeback?

I would like to see...
a new girl. [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
Anna. [ 3 ]  [33.33%]
Kristina. [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
any other encore set according to Paul´s own preferences. [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 3 2020, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 2 2020, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 2 2020, 09:22 PM)
Nearly 40 dollars per month to see a barefoot girl going around with her boyfriend? No thanks.

1 dollar per month to see a barefoot girl posing? No thanks.
40 dollars per month to see a barefoot girl going around with her boyfriend? Any time! wink.gif

I have to bear the sight of boyfriends in real life, but at least I do not have to pay for that.
When I spend money for an adult site, the last thing that I want to see around is the models' boyfriends, husbands etc.
You have different tastes, bfwatcher? No problem, you keep yours, I keep my own.
And I will always be glad to spare those 40 dollars to spend them in a way that better suits my tastes.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 3 2020, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 3 2020, 08:48 PM)
Nearly 40 dollars per month to see a barefoot girl going around with her boyfriend? No thanks.

40 dollars per month to see a barefoot girl going around with her boyfriend? Any time! wink.gif

I have to bear the sight of boyfriends in real life, but at least I do not have to pay for that.
When I spend money for an adult site, the last thing that I want to see around is the models' boyfriends, husbands etc.
You have different tastes, bfwatcher? No problem, you keep yours, I keep my own.
And I will always be glad to spare those 40 dollars to spend them in a way that better suits my tastes.

Good point, amico! wink.gif
Well, you know well that no male asses have ever ruined the dreams of all BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers..
and I can swear on my poor mommy's grave that this will be The Feetosopher's policy until I will be able to hold a camera biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 3 2020, 09:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Oct 2 2020, 04:14 PM)
Paul, you're really on a great run at the moment, a purple patch, with older models, indifferent weather and realistic scenarios. This is exactly the reason I subscribe to CF and largely leave alone all the other competitor sites.

I think it's so good that you understand your niche and serve it. Let others cater to the posing and the obsession with sole shots and the hippies and so on.

Mike123.. with those statements you basically label BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and Toes-In-Action
as two online loads of garbage, myself and Hal as two losers, and all BUG and TIA subscribers as a bunch of morons..
but you do that with class, no doubt.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 3 2020, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well bfwatcher.. if this is what you think, all your words of praise for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS deffo sound insincere.
If I were you, I would not bother commenting my threads anymore.
In the end, ALL my models are just "barefoot girls posing".. surely not worth the attention of connoisseurs like you and Mike123.
The latter, at least, has never wasted a single word under any thread dealing with BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
the only time that he did so, it was for clearly stating that he wanted my ass out of the forum.
So if I surely do not count Mike123 among my friends here.. at least I acknowledge his sincerity.

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 06:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

I couldn´t agree more! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 07:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 3 2020, 10:13 PM)

Well bfwatcher.. if this is what you think, all your words of praise for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS deffo sound insincere.
In the end, ALL my models are just "barefoot girls posing".. surely not worth the attention of connoisseurs like you and Mike123.
The latter, at least, has never wasted a single word under any thread dealing with BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
the only time that he did so, it was for clearly stating that he wanted my ass out of the forum.
So if I surely do not count Mike123 among my friends here.. at least I acknowledge his sincerity.

Wow! Reading your words, Feetosopher, is not easy, I admit. Why do you feel that my comments are not sincere enough? I thought that my position was quite clear. Everybody knows that City Feet is my favourite site because it provides a lot of content in which posing is kept to the minimum.
At the same time, I believe that I´m quite an open-minded person who likes barefoot girls in general and who has no problem admiting that there´s something he likes about other sites too. When it comes to BUG, I love the models, friendly women who seem to enjoy being part of this community and who do not kick their shoes off just for money.
By the way, am I the only City Feet Forum member with this attitude to your site and to your models? No, I´m not. Look at barefootfootseeker´s contest. So far there have been two heats and both of them have been won by girls representing BUG. I´ve also checked out the third one and if nothing has changed I can add that Chat Noir, another BUG model, is doing quite well too.
There´s one more point I´d like to make. You say that your models pose only. Yes, they do pose a lot but in your latest barefoot lifestyle series they do more than that.
Anyway, if the above makes me a hypocrite in your eyes, I´ll have to learn to live with it, I guess...
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 3 2020, 09:52 PM)

Good point, amico! wink.gif
Well, you know well that no male asses have ever ruined the dreams of all BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers..
and I can swear on my poor mommy's grave that this will be The Feetosopher's policy until I will be able to hold a camera biggrin.gif wink.gif

Thank you for that, Feetosopher! The absence of boyfriends, husbands etc. in your pictures and videos is surely one of the strong points of Barefoot Urban Girls, as far as my tastes are concerned. Even though I have to say that I envy you a lot when you chat with Swains and Amelie in your videos!
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Two points to clarify:

1. I don't want to see The Feetospher's arse off this site: we just have different tastes. if you've made that assumption I hereby seek to correct it.

2. I don't really care who accompanies our heriones on CF shoots, I just like to see real life enacted as much as possible and most people you see out and about are with someone else. So boyfriends, friends, mothers, etc are all welcome. I just like to see the contrast between shod and barefoot made explicit: one member of the party - our heroine - has made the choice to be barefoot while her friends and / or relatives have made the more conventional choice.

I'm glad that I have someone on this board who agrees with me so strongly. I know, however, full well that Mr Feetosopher and I come at the subject differently. So be it. We can co-exist.

Here endeth the sermon.

Bless you all.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 4 2020, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Oct 4 2020, 10:05 AM)
Two points to clarify:

1. I don't want to see The Feetospher's arse off this site: we just have different tastes. if you've made that assumption I hereby seek to correct it.

2. I don't really care who accompanies our heriones on CF shoots, I just like to see real life enacted as much as possible and most people you see out and about are with someone else. So boyfriends, friends, mothers, etc are all welcome. I just like to see the contrast between shod and barefoot made explicit: one member of the party - our heroine - has made the choice to be barefoot while her friends and  / or relatives have made the more conventional choice.

I'm glad that I have someone on this board who agrees with me so strongly. I know, however, full well that Mr Feetosopher and I come at the subject differently. So be it. We can co-exist.

Here endeth the sermon.

Bless you all.

Mike123

Good to see that you changed your position since the infamous 2015 pro- or anti-Feetosopher poll, Mike123..
you see, I have the memory of an elephant.. biggrin.gif You can refresh your own by checking this out.. wink.gif
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.5520
Yet I have to concede that you expressed your position with class also back then.. wink.gif
Whatever.. the two of us have basically lived in peace over the last years.. I see no point in starting a war now.. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 4 2020, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 4 2020, 08:31 AM)
Thank you for that, Feetosopher! The absence of boyfriends, husbands etc. in your pictures and videos is surely one of the strong points of Barefoot Urban Girls, as far as my tastes are concerned. Even though I have to say that I envy you a lot when you chat with Swains and Amelie in your videos!

Great to know amico.. and again.. don't fear! wink.gif
As for me chatting with Swains and Amelie in the videos.. well, we are great friends in everyday life.. chatting with them in the videos comes up spontaneously. I know that forum members have diverging views about girls talking in the videos.. what is your view about that?

--------------------
Feetosopher
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 4 2020, 07:08 AM)

Wow! Reading your words, Feetosopher, is not easy, I admit. Why do you feel that my comments are not sincere enough? I thought that my position was quite clear. Everybody knows that City Feet is my favourite site because it provides a lot of content in which posing is kept to the minimum.
At the same time, I believe that I´m quite an open-minded person who likes barefoot girls in general and who has no problem admiting that there´s something he likes about other sites too. When it comes to BUG, I love the models, friendly women who seem to enjoy being part of this community and who do not kick their shoes off just for money.
By the way, am I the only City Feet Forum member with this attitude to your site and to your models? No, I´m not. Look at barefootfootseeker´s contest. So far there have been two heats and both of them have been won by girls representing BUG. I´ve also checked out the third one and if nothing has changed I can add that Chat Noir, another BUG model, is doing quite well too.
There´s one more point I´d like to make. You say that your models pose only. Yes, they do pose a lot but in your latest barefoot lifestyle series they do more than that.
Anyway, if the above makes me a hypocrite in your eyes, I´ll have to learn to live with it, I guess...

OK, your clarification is welcome, bfwatcher. The point is that with your initial statement you told a lot more about your (lack) of appreciation
for the pillars of my 17-plus year work as The Feetosopher: beautiful models, elegance, and POSED PICTURES. And staged "photograpy-style" videos, too.
Do not get me wrong: I am perfectly comfortable with the fact that people like you and Mike123 do not like my approach to barefootography and videomaking. The fact is that now I basically read all your appreciative comments for BUG along the following line:
"Hey Feetosopher dude, you have found plenty of gorgeous barefoot beauties: it would be really great if they could be shot and filmed by Pavel or Hal, rather than by you". You will concede that this is not particularly exciting.
Whatever.. I have got too many troubles to deal with outside this forum, and more rewarding things to do here than feuding with you and Mike123.
Feel free to comment under my threads. Peace & love.

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 01:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 4 2020, 11:00 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 4 2020, 07:08 AM)

OK, your clarification is welcome, bfwatcher. The point is that with your initial statement you told a lot more about your (lack) of appreciation
for the pillars of my 17-plus year work as The Feetosopher: beautiful models, elegance, and POSED PICTURES. And staged "photograpy-style" videos, too.
Do not get me wrong: I am perfectly comfortable with the fact that people like you and Mike123 do not like my approach to barefootography and videomaking. The fact is that now I basically read all your appreciative comments for BUG along the following line:
"Hey Feetosopher dude, you have found plenty of gorgeous barefoot beauties: it would be really great if they could be shot and filmed by Pavel or Hal, rather than by you". You will concede that this is not particularly exciting.
Whatever.. I have got too many troubles to deal with outside this forum, and more rewarding things to do here than feuding with you and Mike123.
Feel free to comment under my threads. Peace & love.

OK, I see your point and understand that you, as the creator of the content featured at BUG, might feel offended. On the other hand, I have always been open about my "criticism" of your approach. I have even made a few suggestions on what to do to make BUG more appealing for people like me, and you always seemed to be quite comfortable with that. I assumed that while we were aware of the differences between our views, the differences themselves would never prevent us from having a chat about the topic we both liked. Clearly, I was wrong. My appreciation of your models and of pictures in which I found them especially attractive has turned out not to be good enough. I get the message then and I´m ready to act accordingly.

You mention my comment here. Well, if you look at it carefully, you´ll see that it actually emulates the tone of barefootfootseeker´s post in which he bluntly dismisses Paul´s latest update. I neither said a word about BUG in it nor had your site in mind when I was writing it. After all, I do believe that BUG´s models do much more than just pose. For instance, they don´t just sit on a bench with their legs stretched, which is the case of countless of sites specialising in posed stuff. Believe me, I wouldn´t spend even one cent to get access to the content like that. In other words, what I wrote was not there to attack you or your work and I´m sorry you read it that way.

OK, let´s leave there, shall we? You´re totally right that real life is more important than this forum.

All the best to you personally and to the site(s) you run!
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 4 2020, 10:40 AM)
I know that forum members have diverging views about girls talking in the videos.. what is your view about that?

Ciao Feetosopher! Well, I can tell you how it works for me. I am sure that it works in a completely different way for other people here.
One thing that I love about Barefoot Urban Girls is that most of your models seem very friendly and open-minded towards guys like us. By looking into the camera in pictures and videos, by smiling, by showing off their bare feet, by chatting with you about how dirty their feet have become (in a language that I can understand, and this is a plus compared to City Feet and Toes-In-Action videos), your models allow me to indulge in fantasies that I like.
I can fantasise that I could approach your models while they walk barefoot in the city, and that they would be happy to talk with me about their barefoot lifestyle and their bare feet. In my wildest dreams, I can fantasise that they would let me admire their feet, maybe massage them, and maybe - if I am cool enough to them - even invite me to their houses, strip for me and have sex with me.
On the contrary, when I look at videos featuring models that just walk barefoot around, never look into the camera, never talk, etc. I feel like a shy voyeur loser, chasing girls that walk barefoot in the street from a distance, afraid of being caught. This is very depressing to me.
When barefoot girls appear in videos together with their men, I cannot even fantasise to approach them, because the best thing that I could expect from their men would be a hostile glance, and the worst thing a punch right in my face.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 4 2020, 01:12 PM)
OK, I see your point and understand that you, as the creator of the content featured at BUG, might feel offended. On the other hand, I have always been open about my "criticism" of your approach. I have even made a few suggestions on what to do to make BUG more appealing for people like me, and you always seemed to be quite comfortable with that. I assumed that while we were aware of the differences between our views, the differences themselves would never prevent us from having a chat about the topic we both liked. Clearly, I was wrong. My appreciation of your models and of pictures in which I found them especially attractive has turned out not to be good enough. I get the message then and I´m ready to act accordingly.

You mention my comment here. Well, if you look at it carefully, you´ll see that it actually emulates the tone of barefootfootseeker´s post in which he bluntly dismisses Paul´s latest update. I neither said a word about BUG in it nor had your site in mind when I was writing it. After all, I do believe that BUG´s models do much more than just pose. For instance, they don´t just sit on a bench with their legs stretched, which is the case of countless of sites specialising in posed stuff. Believe me, I wouldn´t spend even one cent to get access to the content like that. In other words, what I wrote was not there to attack you or your work and I´m sorry you read it that way.

OK, let´s leave there, shall we? You´re totally right that real life is more important than this forum.

All the best to you personally and to the site(s) you run!

OK bfwatcher, I trust your words, no worries. Thank you for the appreciation for my models (if not for the way I shoot and film them).
And thank you for your good wishes, I deffo need them. Incident closed, no hard feelings from my side. Ciao.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 4 2020, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 4 2020, 01:39 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 4 2020, 10:40 AM)
I know that forum members have diverging views about girls talking in the videos.. what is your view about that?

Ciao Feetosopher! Well, I can tell you how it works for me. I am sure that it works in a completely different way for other people here.
One thing that I love about Barefoot Urban Girls is that most of your models seem very friendly and open-minded towards guys like us. By looking into the camera in pictures and videos, by smiling, by showing off their bare feet, by chatting with you about how dirty their feet have become (in a language that I can understand, and this is a plus compared to City Feet and Toes-In-Action videos), your models allow me to indulge in fantasies that I like.
I can fantasise that I could approach your models while they walk barefoot in the city, and that they would be happy to talk with me about their barefoot lifestyle and their bare feet. In my wildest dreams, I can fantasise that they would let me admire their feet, maybe massage them, and maybe - if I am cool enough to them - even invite me to their houses, strip for me and have sex with me.
On the contrary, when I look at videos featuring models that just walk barefoot around, never look into the camera, never talk, etc. I feel like a shy voyeur loser, chasing girls that walk barefoot in the street from a distance, afraid of being caught. This is very depressing to me.
When barefoot girls appear in videos together with their men, I cannot even fantasise to approach them, because the best thing that I could expect from their men would be a hostile glance, and the worst thing a punch right in my face.

Ciao amico, thank you very much for your reply! Extremely interesting considerations indeed! smile.gif
Yet I think that I have badly gone off-topic.. so to show my respect to the thread starter, bfwatcher, this will be my last comment here.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0134 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]