City Feet message board

Pages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Miss Barefooting Universe - official thread, Crown the queen of barefooting
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 31 2020, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 31 2020, 06:12 PM)
Dear friends and followers of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. today I am happy to celebrate with you an outstanding achievement!
ALL the six BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models participating to the Miss Barefooting Universe contest
have qualified for quarter-finals, shutting out the competition! A resounding 6-0 triumph!
Given the quality of the opponents (the top models of City Feet and Toes-In-Action websites), this is an extraordinary result!
Out of eight quarter-finalists in the contest, six are BUG models: AIKO, AMELIE, CHAT NOIR, IRIE, PERLANERA and SWAINS! CONGRATS! smile.gif
I hope that you will like the special poster that I have prepared to celebrate this outstanding achievement!
Well.. BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS may not offer the fanciest layout.. the biggest photo&video-library.. or the highest definition videos..
but probably it offers the MOST CHARMING BAREFOOT BEAUTIES OF THE PLANET.. don't you think? wink.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you for your comment and for the fantastic, large size poster!

Well, the battles in some groups were really tough, and Barefoot Urban Girls models won by tight margins. But other models, Irie and especially Amelie, won by an avalanche. You surely were too pessimistic about the chances of your models. One of the finalists will necessarily be a Barefoot Urban Girl.
To be honest, I am very surprised and also rather upset that some wonderful City Feet and Toes-In-Action models received very few or no votes. Janina and Kira would have deserved more votes (surely more than Valeska, in my opinion), and especially gorgeous Yana (just one vote???).
I read the 6-0 shutout of Barefoot Urban Girls as a confirmation of my considerations about the very high average level of the girls that you work with.
Sadly the average quality of new debuts at City Feet has been declining (I am still waiting for a new girl worth the 40 $ monthly fee after Alla 2), and unless you are a fanatic of barefoot punk or hippy girls (no matter how they look like), the situation at Toes-In-Action is even worse: if you look beyond the extravagant (or ridiculous, to me) clothes, piercings, dreadlocks and rasta-style hairdos, most of the girls that debuted over the last 4-5 years have insignificant or ugly faces.
It seems that the majority of the forum members have been fascinated by the classic beauty of your girls. Congratulations, anyway.

P.S. One curiosity: out of the six Barefoot Urban Girls quarter-finalists, none is a blonde, and there are very few blondes left in groups G and H.
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Oct 31 2020, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

E tedeschi e russi muti. VIVA L'ITALIA! / Germans and Russians in silence. VIVA ITALIA!

Well.. BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS may not offer the fanciest layout.. the biggest photo&video-library.. or the highest definition videos..
but probably it offers the MOST CHARMING BAREFOOT BEAUTIES OF THE PLANET.. don't you think? wink.gif

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 31 2020, 10:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Oct 31 2020, 10:13 PM)
E tedeschi e russi muti. VIVA L'ITALIA! / Germans and Russians in silence. VIVA ITALIA!

Hmm.. are you a troll? This profile has not been used for a long time.. dry.gif
Whatever: I do not like this kind of comments.
It's obvious that I am happy about the results of the contest so far, and I am also proud of being Italian.
But I have great friends in Germany, and I have got a few friends also in Russia. BUG has had many German and Russian subscribers over the years.
CF and TIA have launched so many wonderful models, and I consider a huge privilege the fact that I have met some TIA models in person.
I hate this kind of soccer-style national rivalries. If you want to comment my posts, please show respect to the people that I like..
otherwise you are not showing respect to me.. OK? Thank you.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 31 2020, 10:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 31 2020, 10:04 PM)
Dear friends and followers of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. today I am happy to celebrate with you an outstanding achievement!
ALL the six BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models participating to the Miss Barefooting Universe contest
have qualified for quarter-finals, shutting out the competition! A resounding 6-0 triumph!
Given the quality of the opponents (the top models of City Feet and Toes-In-Action websites), this is an extraordinary result!
Out of eight quarter-finalists in the contest, six are BUG models: AIKO, AMELIE, CHAT NOIR, IRIE, PERLANERA and SWAINS! CONGRATS! smile.gif
I hope that you will like the special poster that I have prepared to celebrate this outstanding achievement!

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you for your comment and for the fantastic, large size poster!

Well, the battles in some groups were really tough, and Barefoot Urban Girls models won by tight margins. But other models, Irie and especially Amelie, won by an avalanche. You surely were too pessimistic about the chances of your models. One of the finalists will necessarily be a Barefoot Urban Girl.
To be honest, I am very surprised and also rather upset that some wonderful City Feet and Toes-In-Action models received very few or no votes. Janina and Kira would have deserved more votes (surely more than Valeska, in my opinion), and especially gorgeous Yana (just one vote???).
I read the 6-0 shutout of Barefoot Urban Girls as a confirmation of my considerations about the very high average level of the girls that you work with.
Sadly the average quality of new debuts at City Feet has been declining (I am still waiting for a new girl worth the 40 $ monthly fee after Alla 2), and unless you are a fanatic of barefoot punk or hippy girls (no matter how they look like), the situation at Toes-In-Action is even worse: if you look beyond the extravagant (or ridiculous, to me) clothes, piercings, dreadlocks and rasta-style hairdos, most of the girls that debuted over the last 4-5 years have insignificant or ugly faces.
It seems that the majority of the forum members have been fascinated by the classic beauty of your girls. Congratulations, anyway.

P.S. One curiosity: out of the six Barefoot Urban Girls quarter-finalists, none is a blonde, and there are very few blondes left in groups G and H.

Ciao amico, you are most welcome! And thank you very much for your nice words about my models, and BUG in general! smile.gif
I suspect that from a business standpoint CF and TIA are still much more successful than BUG.. but surely I take pride
in BUG models' shutout victory in your contest.. we all need some consolations, don't we? wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 08:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I'm really happy all of the beautiful BUG/BN girls made it into the quarter finals. Up to now it was an exciting contest with so many beauties. Sometimes hard to vote, sometimes more easily.

But in the next rounds it will be by far more difficult to vote for me. As the level of beauty is so high now and all girls deserve being quarter finalists. Maybe sometimes I have to play dice... wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 09:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 31 2020, 10:47 PM)

It's obvious that I am happy about the results of the contest so far, and I am also proud of being Italian.
But I have great friends in Germany, and I have got a few friends also in Russia. BUG has had many German and Russian subscribers over the years.
CF and TIA have launched so many wonderful models, and I consider a huge privilege the fact that I have met some TIA models in person.
I hate this kind of soccer-style national rivalries. If you want to comment my posts, please show respect to the people that I like..

It does not matter who I am. I have voted for your girls because they deserved it. What a way to show your gratitude.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Nov 1 2020, 08:58 AM)
I'm really happy all of the beautiful BUG/BN girls made it into the quarter finals. Up to now it was an exciting contest with so many beauties. Sometimes hard to vote, sometimes more easily.

But in the next rounds it will be by far more difficult to vote for me. As the level of beauty is so high now and all girls deserve being quarter finalists. Maybe sometimes I have to play dice... wink.gif

Hello gb62da, you are right. It will be even harder now to decide. But this demonstrates the very high level of the contestants who have qualified for quarter-finals so far.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Nov 1 2020, 09:23 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 31 2020, 10:47 PM)

It does not matter who I am. I have voted for your girls because they deserved it. What a way to show your gratitude.

Ciao, if you have to argue, please do that somewhere else, thank you.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao, are you Italian?
I do not think that it is a question of national rivalries. Some of the fondest supporters of City Feet and Toes-In-Action in this forum are actually American and British. And some of the fondest supporters of Barefoot Urban Girls in this forum are from German-speaking countries.
Your comments in my threads are welcome, but please do not use them to argue with other forum members, thank you.
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Nov 1 2020, 09:41 AM)

Ciao, are you Italian?
I do not think that it is a question of national rivalries. Some of the fondest supporters of City Feet and Toes-In-Action in this forum are actually American and British. And some of the fondest supporters of Barefoot Urban Girls in this forum are from German-speaking countries.
Your comments in my threads are welcome, but please do not use them to argue with other forum members, thank you.

I am Italian but I work abroad for most of the year. I've had enough of the way they treat us Italians abroad. They automatically think that they are smarter than you. Their honeys took quite a beating in the contest. That's why they don't talk now.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Nov 1 2020, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Nov 1 2020, 09:41 AM)

Ciao, are you Italian?

I am Italian but I work abroad for most of the year. I've had enough of the way they treat us Italians abroad. They automatically think that they are smarter than you. Their honeys took quite a beating in the contest. That's why they don't talk now.

Ciao. I am sorry for your negative experience abroad. Now I get your point. I have been abroad on holiday only (Spain, Greece, Croatia), and I have been treated well.
As for the lack of reactions in this thread, I think that some forum members simply ignore the contest and my threads in general.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 1 2020, 03:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@nudescalze: thank you for voting for BUG models in the contest, I appreciate that. The point is that I have had my share of arguments on this forum, so I am trying to live a more relaxed existence here.
@barefootfootseeker: sorry amico.. you are right.. end of the argument, as far as I am concerned.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 1 2020, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Nov 1 2020, 08:58 AM)

Ciao amico, thank you so much for your nice words! One thing is for sure: I WILL NOT VOTE in quarter-finals 1, 2 and 3.. wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 1 2020, 03:50 PM)
@barefootfootseeker: sorry amico.. you are right.. end of the argument, as far as I am concerned.

Ciao Feetosopher, no problem.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Nov 2 2020, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 1 2020, 03:51 PM)
Ciao amico, thank you so much for your nice words! One thing is for sure: I WILL NOT VOTE in quarter-finals 1, 2 and 3.. wink.gif

But I will do... wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]