City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-Feet Championship S4 - Wild Card Qualifier, Vote closes: 2 August (11pm BST)

Vote below
Alla [ 6 ]  [28.57%]
Anna [ 4 ]  [19.05%]
Albina [ 4 ]  [19.05%]
Veronika [ 7 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 21
Guests cannot vote 
Duffman847
Posted on Jul 5 2020, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 5 2020, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

A tough choice between ALLA and ALBINA.. I went for the latter in the end, mainly due to her.. glasses.. smile.gif I love sexy girls wearing glasses! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted on Jul 6 2020, 04:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

As pretty as the other three girls are, it's really no contest.. cool.gif ...give me sexy Veronika
any day of the week. First of all, she has a KILLER figure...gorgeous legs, beautiful feet, soles and toes...she also has a sexy smile, "knowing" eyes,...and man, the girl knows how to POSE(!!)...and to er, uh, "exhibit" herself. I also LOVE her choice of apparel, and how it seems to be spray painted tongue.gif biggrin.gif on her lovely self. She has some serious competition up ahead, but she didn't have any trouble with tonight's opposition. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 6 2020, 03:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Right, first of all let me tell you that itīs great to know that the tradition of CF tournaments continues! I hate autumn but this contest will make it bearable I hope. wink.gif

As for these girls, my vote goes to Anna. Although I think that Alla has the best feet, when it comes to actual updates I watch Annaīs only. Veronikaīs and Allaīs are posing only and Albinaīs shows "a girl carrying her shoes" situation which I donīt like at all.
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted on Jul 6 2020, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

Albina is a close runner up, but Veronika is amazing (even though I'm not usually a fan of blondes). Short shorts and filthy black soles can't be beat. cool.gif
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Jul 6 2020, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

It was not easy to choose between Veronika and Albina, since they are both beautiful and very sexy, but I am not into peroxide-bleached blondes, so I voted for Albina in the end.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 7 2020, 09:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 6 2020, 08:56 PM)
It was not easy to choose between Veronika and Albina, since they are both beautiful and very sexy, but I am not into peroxide-bleached blondes, so I voted for Albina in the end.

I bet my balls that Albina will earn the bottom spot in this contest, amico.. you and I seem to have
completely diverging tastes from the rest of the pack.. biggrin.gif
No surprise after all.. since you are one of the very few BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers here.. wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted on Jul 8 2020, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Funnily my choice also was between Alla and Albina. All are beautiful, but Albina has most elegance for me.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 11 2020, 09:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jul 8 2020, 01:27 PM)
Funnily my choice also was between Alla and Albina. All are beautiful, but Albina has most elegance for me.

I am not surprised by your preference for classy ALBINA, amico.. wink.gif

--------------------
markpendre
Posted on Jul 12 2020, 12:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1518

I'm a sucker for the hippie girls in flowing dresses so obviously Alla... buuuuuuut, there's something so alluring about Anna! I usually don't go for that look, but now I can't decide... gonna have to sleep on it, lol.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 12 2020, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It looks like this wild card match will be a very tough one.. smile.gif

--------------------
michael0218
Posted on Jul 13 2020, 04:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Go Veronika!!! biggrin.gif cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 22 2020, 09:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@Duffman847: sorry man, but michael0218 provided some inspiring inputs that made me conclude that I should quit voting in any CF-related contest,
and stop commenting in the related threads. I mean, I run a competing website, after all.. any interaction from my side could be viewed by some as..
"unfair competition".
I had come to appreciate your contests a lot, so mine is not a light-hearted decision. But I think that it is the wisest thing to do.

I wish the greatest success to any CF contests that you will launch in the future! Cheers! smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Jul 23 2020, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher. I respect your decision, but I think that you should not surrender to overbearing people. You have the right to comment in any thread in the forum and to vote in any contest, just like any other forum member. There is freedom of expression here.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 23 2020, 01:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 23 2020, 09:40 AM)
Ciao Feetosopher. I respect your decision, but I think that you should not surrender to overbearing people. You have the right to comment in any thread in the forum and to vote in any contest, just like any other forum member. There is freedom of expression here.

Ciao! You are probably right from a purely theoretical standpoint. However, past experience in the Forum has taught me to steer clear from
open confrontations. It is wiser to ignore "troublesome" people, and to mind one's own business. I'll go for a pragmatic approach, this time.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]