Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Our polls > City-Feet Championship S4 - Wild Card Qualifier

Posted by: Duffman847 Jul 5 2020, 06:38 PM
Vote now for your favourite group stage runner up from Season 1!

Alla
http://www.city-feet.com/models/207/view

Anna
http://www.city-feet.com/models/211/view

Albina
http://www.city-feet.com/models/202/view

Veronika
http://www.city-feet.com/models/199/view

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 5 2020, 08:28 PM
A tough choice between ALLA and ALBINA.. I went for the latter in the end, mainly due to her.. glasses.. smile.gif I love sexy girls wearing glasses! smile.gif

Posted by: michael0218 Jul 6 2020, 04:41 AM
As pretty as the other three girls are, it's really no contest.. cool.gif ...give me sexy Veronika
any day of the week. First of all, she has a KILLER figure...gorgeous legs, beautiful feet, soles and toes...she also has a sexy smile, "knowing" eyes,...and man, the girl knows how to POSE(!!)...and to er, uh, "exhibit" herself. I also LOVE her choice of apparel, and how it seems to be spray painted tongue.gif biggrin.gif on her lovely self. She has some serious competition up ahead, but she didn't have any trouble with tonight's opposition. cool.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jul 6 2020, 03:03 PM
Right, first of all let me tell you that itīs great to know that the tradition of CF tournaments continues! I hate autumn but this contest will make it bearable I hope. wink.gif

As for these girls, my vote goes to Anna. Although I think that Alla has the best feet, when it comes to actual updates I watch Annaīs only. Veronikaīs and Allaīs are posing only and Albinaīs shows "a girl carrying her shoes" situation which I donīt like at all.

Posted by: ZaneSGM Jul 6 2020, 04:54 PM
Albina is a close runner up, but Veronika is amazing (even though I'm not usually a fan of blondes). Short shorts and filthy black soles can't be beat. cool.gif

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Jul 6 2020, 08:56 PM
It was not easy to choose between Veronika and Albina, since they are both beautiful and very sexy, but I am not into peroxide-bleached blondes, so I voted for Albina in the end.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 7 2020, 09:06 PM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 6 2020, 08:56 PM)
It was not easy to choose between Veronika and Albina, since they are both beautiful and very sexy, but I am not into peroxide-bleached blondes, so I voted for Albina in the end.

I bet my balls that Albina will earn the bottom spot in this contest, amico.. you and I seem to have
completely diverging tastes from the rest of the pack.. biggrin.gif
No surprise after all.. since you are one of the very few BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers here.. wink.gif

Posted by: gb62da Jul 8 2020, 01:27 PM
Funnily my choice also was between Alla and Albina. All are beautiful, but Albina has most elegance for me.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 11 2020, 09:01 AM
QUOTE (gb62da @ Jul 8 2020, 01:27 PM)
Funnily my choice also was between Alla and Albina. All are beautiful, but Albina has most elegance for me.

I am not surprised by your preference for classy ALBINA, amico.. wink.gif

Posted by: markpendre Jul 12 2020, 12:33 AM
I'm a sucker for the hippie girls in flowing dresses so obviously Alla... buuuuuuut, there's something so alluring about Anna! I usually don't go for that look, but now I can't decide... gonna have to sleep on it, lol.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 12 2020, 08:51 PM
It looks like this wild card match will be a very tough one.. smile.gif

Posted by: michael0218 Jul 13 2020, 04:26 AM
Go Veronika!!! biggrin.gif cool.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 22 2020, 09:50 PM
@Duffman847: sorry man, but michael0218 provided some inspiring inputs that made me conclude that I should quit voting in any CF-related contest,
and stop commenting in the related threads. I mean, I run a competing website, after all.. any interaction from my side could be viewed by some as..
"unfair competition".
I had come to appreciate your contests a lot, so mine is not a light-hearted decision. But I think that it is the wisest thing to do.

I wish the greatest success to any CF contests that you will launch in the future! Cheers! smile.gif

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Jul 23 2020, 09:40 AM
Ciao Feetosopher. I respect your decision, but I think that you should not surrender to overbearing people. You have the right to comment in any thread in the forum and to vote in any contest, just like any other forum member. There is freedom of expression here.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 23 2020, 01:32 PM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 23 2020, 09:40 AM)
Ciao Feetosopher. I respect your decision, but I think that you should not surrender to overbearing people. You have the right to comment in any thread in the forum and to vote in any contest, just like any other forum member. There is freedom of expression here.

Ciao! You are probably right from a purely theoretical standpoint. However, past experience in the Forum has taught me to steer clear from
open confrontations. It is wiser to ignore "troublesome" people, and to mind one's own business. I'll go for a pragmatic approach, this time.

Posted by: shifter Jul 23 2020, 06:45 PM
voted :-)
tough one but i already had my fav. :-)

Posted by: michael0218 Jul 26 2020, 09:58 AM
Well, I don't want to jinx her, but I see my girl Veronika has a healthy lead that she's maintained from the start....good...keep it up baby!! cool.gif

Posted by: Duffman847 Aug 3 2020, 11:21 AM
VOTE CLOSED

We have a tie!

Alla
http://www.city-feet.com/models/207/view

and

Veronika
http://www.city-feet.com/models/199/view

Will participate in CF Championship S4! See you in three weeks for the grand launch!

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Aug 8 2020, 10:37 AM
I voted for Albina, but Alla and Veronika are definitely two beautiful girls, too. Congratulations to them. I am glad that Anna did not pass the qualifier: in my opinion she is the least attractive of the four contestants.

Posted by: michael0218 Aug 9 2020, 10:03 AM
I think that a large part of the appeal of these contests is the sheer sexuality or the "turn on" factor between the girls When it's between Model "A" and Model "B", you can ask yourself " which one would titillate or turn me on the most if I happened to be on the scene wherever the update was taking place? It's all purely subjective of course, but I'd get the biggest thrill if I saw Veronika on the scene in public,...the shorts, the "painted on outfit", the killer figure, and the DIRTY bare soles, always visible due to the way this model walks...far more than Albina, Alla, or damned near any of them TBH,...except for my core "elite" group of favorites, that is. See, when you factor in that just seeing a barefoot girl in public is virtually the rarest sight you will ever see...then the explosive "punch" of any of these girls would be a shock factor that has to be considered, lol... cool.gif

Posted by: DG2001 Aug 10 2020, 08:16 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 7 2020, 04:06 PM)

I bet my balls that Albina will earn the bottom spot in this contest, amico.. you and I seem to have
No surprise after all.. since you are one of the very few BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers here.. wink.gif

My vote was for Albina too smile.gif

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Aug 11 2020, 02:41 PM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 10 2020, 08:16 PM)

Hello DG2001, I am happy that you voted for Albina, too.

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 11 2020, 05:17 PM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 11 2020, 02:41 PM)
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 10 2020, 08:16 PM)

Hello DG2001, I am happy that you voted for Albina, too.

I am happy too, amigo! wink.gif