City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Latest model Alena
Mike123
  Posted: Jun 9 2020, 01:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

This latest shoot featuring Alena is turning out to be something of a minor classic. She leaves home barefoot (though would have been good to see her at home first so we could all think, 'oh wow, she's going out without shoes on!' - as if we didn't know); she only occasionally looks at the camera; the doesn't pose thank the LORD!; she walks at normal speed; she enters a store and actually buys something giving the shoot a sense of purpose. It gets better, though: she goes to a fast food joint and to take a railway journey and- praise be - she smokes and uses her bare heel to stub out the fag!
Also love that she gets barely any odd looks cos the weather is warm if not hot - perfect. Not so warm as to make us think that anyone coulod go barefoot in THAT weather but not so cold that it starts to look odd or contrived.
And we're only half way through.
Let's hope the train is rammed when it arrives and she has to stand and let's hope she goes somewhere busy and grimy.
Oh, and let's hope too that the last episode is not wasted on a footshow and all suspension of disbelief blown away.
Just WISH she'd painted her toenails.
Well done, Paul, a winner in my opinion.
Now, let's see of we can get something like that when our herione takes a shod friend or two with her......in the evening.
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jun 10 2020, 12:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

I agree with you Mike123...I love this model...she's lovely and pretty in a flower-like, delicate sort of way. She's the natural, unassuming, girl next door (wish she did live next door) type that I adore cool.gif Her soles seem to be picking up the grime very well...and the natural consequence of them getting blacker and blacker in parts 3 and 4 are something that I'm looking forward to. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 14 2020, 08:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

As long as City Feet proposes so ordinary looking models I will surely not spend the little money that I have now to subscribe.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jun 15 2020, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

To each his own, of course, but for my part I celebrate the average, everyday woman and her place on CF: as you'll all know by now I'd love to see much older models on the site, those who certainly won't be fresh-faced beauties but will will be women who are showing the marks of experience. To me at any rate, far sexier than those barely out of high school.

I'd like to see a mother and daughter shoot where the mother is our barefoot herione and the daughter remains cautiously and conservatively shod, sadly a reflection of the age we seem to live in.

I realise new shoots are challenging to say the least right now but I'd love to get a preview of what's in Paul's archives.

Oh, and err, cameras are now much better at shooting at night now than when the site opened...HINT HINT.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jun 16 2020, 03:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Truly to each his own.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 17 2020, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jun 15 2020, 10:00 AM)
To each his own, of course, but for my part I celebrate the average, everyday woman and her place on CF: as you'll all know by now I'd love to see much older models on the site, those who certainly won't be fresh-faced beauties but will will be women who are showing the marks of experience. To me at any rate, far sexier than those barely out of high school.

Beauty, sex-appeal and charisma are not a question of age. Alla http://www.city-feet.com/models/14/view is not just out of high school, she was probably 30 or so when she posed for City Feet. But to me she is beautiful, sexy and she has personality. She would make my head turn even is she wore shoes. Nastya http://www.city-feet.com/models/255/view looks like she has about the same age as Alla, but to me she is unattractive, not sexy at all and she is insignificant. The fact that she is barefoot does not change my rating in her favour. Yana http://www.city-feet.com/models/249/view is probably just out of high school, and to me she is beautiful, sexy and charismatic. Inessa http://www.city-feet.com/models/256/view is also probably just out of high school, but to me she is unattractive, not sexy at all and insignificant.
But yes, tastes are tastes.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jun 18 2020, 12:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yes, tastes are all subjective, but we have some common ground here...regarding Yana..she is indeed a beautiful girl, sexy (!!!), alluring, and as you say,..."charismatic"...a term I have rarely used regarding a CF model....but she has it. Rising to the top of the "pecking order" here, alongside my top five favorite models, and as for so many of the others,...God knows I love them all cool.gif , lol,..I mean I love ALL
these lovely girls ,...as Feetosopher has made mention of in the past.
Another extremely pretty, sexy and alluring model is the latest "Daria". http://www.city-feet.com/models/244/view. She also has "charisma"to me.
Bottom line of this post is,...I respect the various tastes on models here, and that some of you guys prefer the "older" models,...but as for me, give me the younger girls any day of the week. Once again,....it's all so very subjective...to each his own. biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jun 29 2020, 05:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I love Alena's latest update...her part 3. I love this girl...she's so pretty and delicate in contrast to all the shod people on the public transport...she's so vulnerable and sweet looking....her soles contrasting with her otherwise fair complexion...and btw, I love that fair skin. She's ANYTHING but "ordinary"...and she's quite bold in showing off her soles in this episode....and with all due respect to you guys who don't like the "soles show",...I'm looking forward to her part 4...and an old classic park bench, where she can display those evermore blackening soles soles of hers (hopefully..it's not a given cool.gif ),...and hopefully this sweetie will return for an encore, like sweet cutie Daria did recently. Alena ticks all the boxes for me (again, she's so PRETTY) tongue.gif along with Daria and of course, Yana, You're doing great Paul...no complaints from me about a damned thing...you keep finding and using the lovliest models sir....just please, keep it up. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jul 1 2020, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Two cheers to you Michael0218; yes, part three of Alena's shoot was pretty much all I'd hoped for....the train was busy and she did stand for a good portion of the journey. We could have done without the footshow towards the end and I'd have preferred her to dive into one of the busy stores instead.

I withold my third cheer because I hope we're SPARED the footshow on a bench or anywhere else: every footshow is membership money wasted for me though others clearly like them.

So, while I appreciate your hopes, I'm rooting for Alena to find her way into a busy store or outdoor market or even better to find a bar and have drink - which has NEVER happened on CF but may Alena set a precedent. Either that or find a rammed Maccy Dees and queue for a coffee.

By the way, I hear that despite lockdown restrictions, Muskovites are flouting the rules unchallenged.

Now I'd like to see 'Illegal barefoot walk' filmed at night featuring three or four girls ONE OF WHOM is barefoot. They take cans of beer (or maybe a bottle of Prosecco??) with them to a park on a warmish evening. A Metro ride will be included of course.
What say others?
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jul 1 2020, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Oh, and i wonder what the significance of the '4.20' tattoo is on her left foot?
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 4 2020, 09:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jul 1 2020, 03:34 PM)
By the way, I hear that despite lockdown restrictions, Muskovites are flouting the rules unchallenged.

Now I'd like to see 'Illegal barefoot walk' filmed at night featuring three or four girls ONE OF WHOM is barefoot. They take cans of beer (or maybe a bottle of Prosecco??) with them to a park on a warmish evening. A Metro ride will be included of course.
What say others?

If they do not follow the rules, they will never get out of the pandemics. Covid 19 is not something you can joke with. I am not interested in any "Illegal Barefoot Walk" update, and I hope that Paul is responsible enough to stay away from troubles for himself and for the models.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jul 4 2020, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Don't worry, as far as I remember, Paul himself mentioned he's got enough already-made shoots for a good while, so there's no need at all to expose our beloved barefoot girls to this virus.

Stay safe and healthy!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
Posted: Jul 4 2020, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jul 4 2020, 04:24 PM)
Don't worry, as far as I remember, Paul himself mentioned he's got enough already-made shoots for a good while, so there's no need at all to expose our beloved barefoot girls to this virus.

Stay safe and healthy!

Indeed.. and Pavel seems a smart guy.. I am pretty sure that he is unwilling to risk his own health and the health of his models..

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Mike123
Posted: Jul 6 2020, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Come on guys. They'd be outdoors. Risk of infection vanishingly small.

I'm sure we've all been meeting friends and family outdoors and in. I have.

Please, enough of this excessive safetyism.

Plus challenging the rules is in the spirit of CF.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 6 2020, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

I agree that Alena is a fantastic model and that her series is one of the best Paul has treated us to so far.

Speaking of the new material, I believe that the virus shouldnīt be underestimated and thatīs why I would understand Paul perfectly if he chose not carry out any urban shoots this year. That said, I wouldnīt like him to scrap this seasonīs plan either. Donīt you think that itīs time to reintroduce his "country feet" theme now? Girls doing their chores in the garden or going hiking would be a great addition to CFīs standard scenarios! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]