City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Latest model Alena
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 6 2020, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 6 2020, 03:18 PM)
Donīt you think that itīs time to reintroduce his "country feet" theme now? Girls doing their chores in the garden or going hiking would be a great addition to CFīs standard scenarios! wink.gif

I agree. Shootings in the countryside would be safer, and after Country Feet went offline a long time ago, the only site offering country-style barefooting has been Barefoot Urban Girls. It would be nice to see some country-style updates on City Feet.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 6 2020, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jul 6 2020, 11:04 AM)
Come on guys. They'd be outdoors. Risk of infection vanishingly small.

I'm sure we've all been meeting friends and family outdoors and in. I have.

Please, enough of this excessive safetyism.

Plus challenging the rules is in the spirit of CF.

Mike123.

From your words I imagine that you have no friends or relatives that died from Coronavirus. People that I used to know died from it, so I take it seriously. It is not just a setting for some shootings. I like barefoot girls, but there are far more important things in life than City Feet updates. Plus, in Italy there is a (rude, but effective) saying: "It is easy to play the faggot with other people's assholes". You sit in your sofa enjoying City Feet "illegal" updates, but it is Paul and the models risking their health.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
  Posted: Jul 7 2020, 01:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

OK, I can see I'm struggling for a seconder here....to say the least.

And to answer your question, Mr Seeker, no I don't know or know of anyone who's been in affected in the slightest by the virus. Appreciate the Italian poetry too and sorry for your losses.

I'd be OK with countryside stuff but domestic chores including taking out the trash still hold an appeal too.

if you're going to go out in the countryside, may as well go out into an urban park surely?

I should say too that the latest model, Natalia is looking good: she seems a bit older than our rercent run of models, a good thing in my book.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jul 21 2020, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Ok, Alena Part 4. She may or may not be your type, but I can tell you that she's certainly mine...
As I've said before, this girl appeals to me on various levels. First of all I love her pretty, lovely feet and legs..she gets an A+ for them. Her face, size and complexion would make me want to court, date and ask her to marry me. Her demeanor...she seems shy and oh so vulnerable and fragile...I thought so particularly when she was milling about in those crowded places...with all those shod people...that has always seemed so very secy to me. First because what must be her decision to go barefoot in public in the first place...knowing that she's just begging for attention...in a very sweet, natural way. She's not wearing any alluring, attire,..but then, so many of Paul's models don't either...after all, it's their bare feet that are the stars of the show. Alena just felt and decided that she was sexy enough by merely being barefoot...and that's the underlying motivation for all the models of this site, when you think about it. I love the shy, and subtle way this model carried herself through out all 4 Parts of her update. The everyday, girl next door just innocently going barefoot in public speaks sexuality far more, and is far more appealing than some bronzed, scowling, haughty "how dare you look at me" type of runway model type....Alena is a winner for me!!
Oh, I'd kinda like to know what the mysterious "4-20" means that's written on the side of her foot... cool.gif I might have to ask Paul about that! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 21 2020, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 21 2020, 08:06 PM)
The everyday, girl next door just innocently going barefoot in public speaks sexuality far more, and is far more appealing than some bronzed, scowling, haughty "how dare you look at me" type of runway model type....Alena is a winner for me!!

Your.. poems about City Feet models are always very entertaining to read, michael0218.. as well as the fact that ANY City Feet model is PURE PERFECTION to you.. biggrin.gif
As for the "bronzed, scowling, haughty "how dare you look at me" type of runway model type" ( laugh.gif OMG laugh.gif ).. c'mon michael0218..
you don't seem to be a shy dude.. instead of subtle allusions.. throw your stone in the pond.. and make some names! tongue.gif
I am pretty sure that you have some BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and/or Shoeless Girl Media models in mind.. don't you? wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 22 2020, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I would also be curious to know against which models you compare positively City Feet models, michael0218. I think that The Feetosopher's guess is a good one: from your descriptions, they could be Barefoot Urban Girls or Shoeless Girl Media models. Or also some of the best Toes-In-Action models of the past, like wonderful Soraya http://www.toes-in-action.com/models/soraya.htm
In general, you do not seem to like Latinas and exotic-looking models: is there a particular reason for that?
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jul 22 2020, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 21 2020, 08:39 PM)
The everyday, girl next door just innocently going barefoot in public speaks sexuality far more, and is far more appealing than some bronzed, scowling, haughty "how dare you look at me" type of runway model type....Alena is a winner for me!!

Your.. poems about City Feet models are always very entertaining to read, michael0218.. as well as the fact that ANY City Feet model is PURE PERFECTION to you.. biggrin.gif
As for the "bronzed, scowling, haughty "how dare you look at me" type of runway model type" ( laugh.gif OMG laugh.gif ).. c'mon michael0218..
you don't seem to be a shy dude.. instead of subtle allusions.. throw your stone in the pond.. and make some names! tongue.gif
I am pretty sure that you have some BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and/or Shoeless Girl Media models in mind.. don't you? wink.gif

cool.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Now Feeto...why are you automatically so defensive when it comes to City Feet vs BUG models? I have named no names, nor have I criticized the looks..the faces of your models...you, on the other hand are rather brutal in criticizing the actual physical appearances of the CF models that you dislike...you and your buddy, the Seeker have no reason to be insulting...he is very confrontational and doesn't want to spend his membership money on a site that features such "plain looking models"...I mean, is it really necessary to be so damned mean spirited to insult the model like you do? Do you think that it's possible that a model might sneak a peek in this forum to see how she was received (you don't know that they don't do that btw)...and possibly get her feelings hurt? These girls are human after all...with feelings. To repeat, I haven't insulted or even really criticized any of your models personally, or said anything mean about not liking a particular girl's face or anything else even mildly insulting about them. If you don't favor a particular model as much as you might another...just move on, pay no attention to her, don't carp about her looks...Yes, I I love nearly all of Paul's models, but that sir, is my prerogative since I'm a paying member here. If I mention a haughty, scowling, bronzed, runway model type, I'm referring to a certain type of model...the name isn't important, ever...because the last thing that I want to do is start a pissing contest here regarding CF vs BUG models...but I will name two of your models whom I like very much...Amelie, and actually an ex-model of yours, the beyond lovely blpnde Amanda...and that's practicing what I preach about staying positive about things.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jul 22 2020, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 22 2020, 05:58 PM)
I would also be curious to know against which models you compare positively City Feet models, michael0218. I think that The Feetosopher's guess is a good one: from your descriptions, they could be Barefoot Urban Girls or Shoeless Girl Media models. Or also some of the best Toes-In-Action models of the past, like wonderful Soraya http://www.toes-in-action.com/models/soraya.htm
In general, you do not seem to like Latinas and exotic-looking models: is there a particular reason for that?

How do you arrive at a conclusion like that, that I don't like "Latinas and exotic looking models"? Besides being "in your face" rude and insulting, you're something of a provocateur, implying something like that. I've seen some very attractive models like Arnaud's beautiful Linda, she's rather exotic, being part French/Spanish/Algerian, and actually, there is a CF model of a few years back, Sofia, who appears to be of Turkish, or some exotic nationality of the Asian part of Russia, and going back even earlier, there's the lovely, decidely Asian Gulmira,...But I find I prefer the Russian girls to the other types, and is there anything wrong with that? Are they "too plain" for you? Too "ordinary"? If they are, then perhaps YOU'RE in the wrong place...maybe you could go to a site where you don't have to hover around waiting for an opportunity to grouse, complain, insult, and imply false innuendos. Maybe Russia is too racist for you by having so many lovely Caucasian girls as models...I'd leave if I were you...go where you're happy, by all means. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 22 2020, 09:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 22 2020, 06:36 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 21 2020, 08:39 PM)

cool.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Now Feeto...why are you automatically so defensive when it comes to City Feet vs BUG models? I have named no names, nor have I criticized the looks..the faces of your models...you, on the other hand are rather brutal in criticizing the actual physical appearances of the CF models that you dislike...you and your buddy, the Seeker have no reason to be insulting...he is very confrontational and doesn't want to spend his membership money on a site that features such "plain looking models"...I mean, is it really necessary to be so damned mean spirited to insult the model like you do? Do you think that it's possible that a model might sneak a peek in this forum to see how she was received (you don't know that they don't do that btw)...and possibly get her feelings hurt? These girls are human after all...with feelings. To repeat, I haven't insulted or even really criticized any of your models personally, or said anything mean about not liking a particular girl's face or anything else even mildly insulting about them. If you don't favor a particular model as much as you might another...just move on, pay no attention to her, don't carp about her looks...Yes, I I love nearly all of Paul's models, but that sir, is my prerogative since I'm a paying member here. If I mention a haughty, scowling, bronzed, runway model type, I'm referring to a certain type of model...the name isn't important, ever...because the last thing that I want to do is start a pissing contest here regarding CF vs BUG models...but I will name two of your models whom I like very much...Amelie, and actually an ex-model of yours, the beyond lovely blpnde Amanda...and that's practicing what I preach about staying positive about things.

You always seem to miss a detail, michael0218.. that is, I happen to run BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. not City Feet.. wink.gif

That said, if I were you I would not take my cheerful provocation so personally and seriously! smile.gif
And if you read more carefully ANY of my comments about some CF models that I do not find much attractive..
you will see that I ALWAYS state my views in a very polite and diplomatic way.
I have read WAY LESS POLITE comments about BUG and BN models on this forum in the not-so-remote past.. even though they did not come from you.

But.. wanna know a thing, michael0218? You are darn right! smile.gif
It would indeed be wiser from my side to stop commenting any CF-related thread.. and to stop voting in any CF-related contest. FOR GOOD.
It is basically a plain waste of time, which I could spend much better in BUG-related activities.
From now on, I will ignore this "Your desires on our content" section of the Forum, I will quit voting in any CF-related contest,
and I will happily leave you and your fellows singing your own mass about City Feet and its models.
Unless you explicitly call me, my sites and my models into question in your threads, of course.

As for my "buddy" (???).. you will have to discuss your issues directly with him.. I don't want to have ANYTHING to do with that.
As long as he is polite with me and appreciative about my sites and my models.. what he writes in the forum is none of my business.
If you want my two cents, however.. in my modest opinion, barefootfootseeker's comment was straightforward, but polite.

Maybe it's you that tend to be a bit too picky when it comes to City Feet, michael0218? wink.gif Adieu.. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 23 2020, 09:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 22 2020, 07:05 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 22 2020, 05:58 PM)

How do you arrive at a conclusion like that, that I don't like "Latinas and exotic looking models"? Besides being "in your face" rude and insulting, you're something of a provocateur, implying something like that. I've seen some very attractive models like Arnaud's beautiful Linda, she's rather exotic, being part French/Spanish/Algerian, and actually, there is a CF model of a few years back, Sofia, who appears to be of Turkish, or some exotic nationality of the Asian part of Russia, and going back even earlier, there's the lovely, decidely Asian Gulmira,...But I find I prefer the Russian girls to the other types, and is there anything wrong with that? Are they "too plain" for you? Too "ordinary"? If they are, then perhaps YOU'RE in the wrong place...maybe you could go to a site where you don't have to hover around waiting for an opportunity to grouse, complain, insult, and imply false innuendos. Maybe Russia is too racist for you by having so many lovely Caucasian girls as models...I'd leave if I were you...go where you're happy, by all means. cool.gif

I just supported The Feetosopher's guess, made a hypothesis and asked you a question, michael0218. I did not accuse you of being a racist. Why did you take offence? I do not understand, really.
I joined City Feet on many occasions in the past. Upon request from you, I wrote a long list of City Feet models that I like. You never cared to reply.
I have my own tastes, just like you have your own tastes. I do not care if a model is white, black, yellow, Russian, German, American, Italian, if she works for City Feet, Toes-In-Action, Barefoot Urban Girls, Shoeless Girl Media, etc. She has to suit my tastes. I will be happy to join City Feet again if the number of models that suit my tastes increases again, and if my economic conditions improve (I live on occasional jobs, I lost my regular job because of the economic crisis caused by Covid-19 in Italy). Barefoot Urban Girls provides many models that suit my tastes for 11.95 dollars per month. In the last months, City Feet has provided mostly models that I do not like for 39.95 dollars per month. For this reason, I prefer supporting Barefoot Urban Girls. And I declare my dissatisfaction about recent City Feet models here in this section, in the hope that Paul will take my remarks into account. I have the right to do that. There is freedom of speech here. I really do not understand what is your problem with that. You seem to have a problem with everyone that is not saying that City Feet is the best site in the world and that City Feet models are the best in the world.
I will not leave the forum, sorry. Why should I do that? There are many interesting discussions going on here. And some members have been friendly to me: shifter, The Feetosopher, ZaneSGM, DG2001.

However, your reply to The Feetosopher gave me an idea. A contest where the most popular models of City Feet, Toes-In-Action, Barefoot Urban Girls, and other sites about barefooting, past and present, clash for the title of Miss Barefooting Universe. I will launch that.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jul 23 2020, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Bro, it's all a very subjective decision, who you like best, ok? It's logical to assume that on a Russian site like this one, that the models are going to be Russian, correct? It's not always a given, but many of the CF models have fair complexions,as in Alexandra http://www.city-feet.com/models/161/view and Alyona http://www.city-feet.com/models/145/view and I happen to like that...however, I also like Asian,http://www.city-feet.com/models/146/view like Gulmira, and tanned complexions, like Sveta's http://www.city-feet.com/models/155/view ...
these are particular favorites of mine, and I also chose them because they represent a variety of skin tones, or complexions. There are other sites that feature more exotic and darker skinned girls, but right here, where I'm a member, is where my favorites are. If you didn't intend to imply that I leaned toward the "racist" side by preferring Russian girls, well, then I'll say "I apologize" for taking offense and thinking that.
As for your post where you listed some models that you liked, well usually, I compare tastes with other posters when they go to that trouble, so it must have been an oversight,..and I'll seek out your post and check them out (if I can find that post)...
I know that there are other great sites with very attractive models, including Feetosopher's BUG (see Feeto,...CIVILITY)...
In other words, it's like going to a restaurant...you'll go to one that reflects your tastes in cuisine, and likewise, with barefoot girl sites...you'll seek out those that reflect your taste in girls. If the menu is to bland for you here in City Feet, then check out a cite where the menu is spicier.
To sum it up, no offense intended, and no offense taken, ok?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 23 2020, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 23 2020, 07:15 PM)
Bro, it's all a very subjective decision, who you like best, ok? It's logical to assume that on a Russian site like this one, that the models are going to be Russian, correct? It's not always a given, but many of the CF models have fair complexions,as in  Alexandra http://www.city-feet.com/models/161/view  and Alyona  http://www.city-feet.com/models/145/view  and I happen to like that...however, I also like  Asian,http://www.city-feet.com/models/146/view like Gulmira,  and tanned complexions, like Sveta's http://www.city-feet.com/models/155/view ...
these are particular favorites of mine, and I also chose them because they represent a variety of skin tones, or complexions. There are other sites that feature more exotic and darker skinned girls, but right here, where I'm a member, is where my favorites are. If you didn't intend to imply that I leaned toward the "racist" side by preferring Russian girls, well, then I'll say "I apologize" for taking offense and thinking that.
As for your post where you listed some models that you liked, well usually, I compare tastes with other posters when they go to that trouble, so it must have been an oversight,..and I'll seek out your post and check them out (if I can find that post)...
I know that there are other great sites with very attractive models, including Feetosopher's BUG (see Feeto,...CIVILITY)...
In other words, it's like going to a restaurant...you'll go to one that reflects your tastes in cuisine, and likewise, with barefoot girl sites...you'll seek out those that reflect your taste in girls. If the menu is to bland for you here in City Feet, then check out a cite where the menu is spicier.
To sum it up, no offense intended, and no offense taken, ok?

Hello michael0218. It is clear that there was a misunderstanding between us. It happens, no problem. Now everything is clear, and I think that we can live in peace again. I am not here to argue with people. But I will always defend my right to state my opinion. Without offending anyone, of course. I do not know if you are Russian, but in any case I have no problems with Russia and with Russian people.
As I have already written, I subscribed to City Feet several times: the last time after the last update with Alla http://www.city-feet.com/models/252/view, in February this year. It is therefore obvious that not only I have no problems with City Feet in general, but I also used to like the site a lot. What I have "problems" with are the models that came after Alla. No offence to them, but they do not suit my tastes: I find them unattractive, and I will not spend the little money that I have now for them. The recent arrival of beautiful Ksenia http://www.city-feet.com/models/259/view gives me some hope that City Feet will sooner or later feature enough new models that suit my tastes, and that it will be worth joining the site again. Worth for me, of course. Good night.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0107 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]