City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The FINAL! CHAT NOIR vs. RED-X!, Vote closes on May 30 - 10 p.m. CET!

Who will be the BAREFOOT NUDITY FLASHING QUEEN?
CHAT NOIR [ 7 ]  [87.50%]
RED-X [ 1 ]  [12.50%]
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on May 30 2020, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 30 2020, 10:02 AM)
There have been no Italian models of The Feetosopher on Toes-In-Action since 2016, if I remember well. I would be surprised to see them again there.

Sure, the trend is quite clear, isnīt it? On the other hand, the EU is still around, you know, the same currency, no borders, stuff like that. So itīs actually not a big deal where and with whom a particular session takes place. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on May 30 2020, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 30 2020, 10:40 AM)
There have been no Italian models of The Feetosopher on Toes-In-Action since 2016, if I remember well. I would be surprised to see them again there.

Sure, the trend is quite clear, isnīt it? On the other hand, the EU is still around, you know, the same currency, no borders, stuff like that. So itīs actually not a big deal where and with whom a particular session takes place. wink.gif

Sorry but I have not understood. What do you mean, bfwatcher?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 30 2020, 01:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 30 2020, 10:40 AM)

Sorry bfwatcher, but I am not that sure that I have got your point either biggrin.gif
In any case.. the launch of BUG did not allow me to supply TIA anymore, for various reasons.
But I don't think that this has changed the friendship between me and Hal.
As for CHAT NOIR.. if you mean that Hal could bypass me and hire her for some shootings in Germany.. well, everything is possible with internet..
but to my knowledge Hal has no infos to contact CHAT NOIR directly.. and I think that I know Chattie better than anyone else here.. don't I? wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted on May 30 2020, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

My point was actually quite simple. If you are an Italian model who wants to take part in a session held in Germany, you just put a few items in your backpack and go. When you add that Hal and Feetosopher are friends, thereīs no issue regarding the trust between the girl and the video maker either. Just compare it with a similar event held in Moscow, quite a different story, isntīt it? Visa, flying, etc. What I apparently did not get though was the sad fact that both TIA and BUG models probably sign an exclusive contract with their respective sites which forbids them to work for other productions and/ or that going somewhere else for a shoot simply isnīt on their agenda. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 30 2020, 01:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 30 2020, 01:44 PM)
My point was actually quite simple. If you are an Italian model who wants to take part in a session held in Germany, you just put a few items in your backpack and go. When you add that Hal and Feetosopher are friends, thereīs no issue regarding the trust between the girl and the video maker either. Just compare it with a similar event held in Moscow, quite a different story, isntīt it? Visa, flying, etc. What I apparently did not get though was the sad fact that both TIA and BUG models probably sign an exclusive contract with their respective sites which forbids them to work for other productions and/ or that going somewhere else for a shoot simply isnīt on their agenda. smile.gif

Ah, OK.. I have basically got it right then.. smile.gif
Well, it is indeed theoretically possible that Chattie may decide to contact Hal to model for him in Germany. I refer to the pre-Covid-19 situation, of course.
Neither BUG nor BN models sign an exclusive contract. They are free to work for any other paysite.
To my knowledge, TIA models sign no exclusive contract either, but maybe Hal has changed his practices in that respect.
I mean, JANINA, KIRA, SHEILA, LO, MAJEIRA also posed for BAREFOOT NUDITY, and it was actually Hal who helped me to recruit them!

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 30 2020, 08:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It's official.. CHAT NOIR is the BAREFOOT NUDITY FLASHING QUEEN! Congratulations! smile.gif

The final score is:
CHAT NOIR: 6 votes
RED-X: 1 vote

In my modest opinion, CHAT NOIR is now holding a well-deserved title: not only for her all-essential role in the development of BAREFOOT NUDITY,
but also because she defeated any opponent that she found on her way to the title by a large margin.. including in this final.

To celebrate CHAT NOIR, I paste below a non-nude picture of her from the BAREFOOT NUDITY / BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS TOUR 2018..
in the hope that CHAT NOIR will be the star of many more other editions of the tours!

Once again, thank you very much to all the forum members who voted in the contest and who wrote their cool comments! smile.gif

CHAT NOIR celebrates the end of the BAREFOOT NUDITY / BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 at the railway station of Verona (Italy)
user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted on May 31 2020, 07:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Congratulations to Chat Noir! She deserved to win.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 31 2020, 09:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 31 2020, 07:38 AM)
Congratulations to Chat Noir! She deserved to win.

Indeed she did, imho! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 31 2020, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

OK.. for the (very few, I guess biggrin.gif ) folks that may be interested.. I am sharing with you the votes I cast over the contest.

Poule A: I went for JANINA, who did not qualify for quarter-finals.
Poule B: I stayed with CHAT NOIR till the very end, final included, of course! wink.gif
Poule C: I stayed with GOLD CHANEL up to the quarter-final, where she was eliminated.
Poule D: I went for TAISSA, who did not qualify for quarter-finals.
Poule E: I went for CHARLOTTE, who qualified for the quarter-finals. There, I favoured FENICE yet.. see below.
Poule F: I stayed with FENICE for all the contest, semi-final included, which she sadly did not pass.
Poule G: I went for PURPLE QUEEN, who did not qualify for quarter-finals.
Poule H: I went for RED-X, who qualified for the quarter-finals. There, I could not choose between RED-X and ELETTRA. I supported FENICE against RED-X in the semi-final.

--------------------
gb62da
Posted on May 31 2020, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I'm so happy Chattie made it!

Her beauty, charm and also open mind make her a well deserved winner and BN queen! smile.gif Congratulations!!!

And I'm also glad regarding the next places. Red-X had to get her medal, and silver is great, too. Without Chat Noir as competitor, it would be her. But there's only on winner, as is only one Chat Noir. wink.gif

So lets all hope this is not the last photo we will see from her!

g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on May 31 2020, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Congratulations, CHAT NOIR! Youīre the winner! Do you know what it means? People want you back! Please, take off your shoes and go for at least one more session. Feetosopherīs camera is ready and so is the crowd of your followers!

Thanks, Feetosopher, for organising this tournament. Iīm sure everyone who was voting and commenting had a great time!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jun 1 2020, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ May 31 2020, 02:07 PM)
I'm so happy Chattie made it!

Her beauty, charm and also open mind make her a well deserved winner and BN queen! smile.gif Congratulations!!!

And I'm also glad regarding the next places. Red-X had to get her medal, and silver is great, too. Without Chat Noir as competitor, it would be her. But there's only on winner, as is only one Chat Noir. wink.gif

So lets all hope this is not the last photo we will see from her!

g.b.

Ciao amico! You know too well that I hope exactly the same thing.. let's cross our fingers together.. and do our best to make that happen! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jun 1 2020, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 31 2020, 03:11 PM)
Congratulations, CHAT NOIR! Youīre the winner! Do you know what it means? People want you back! Please, take off your shoes and go for at least one more session. Feetosopherīs camera is ready and so is the crowd of your followers!

Thanks, Feetosopher, for organising this tournament. Iīm sure everyone who was voting and commenting had a great time!

Thank you again for following the contest from start to end, bfwatcher! smile.gif
I cannot but confirm that I will do all that I can to bring CHAT NOIR back to modelling.. and to help her to be happy again! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Jun 2 2020, 04:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 1 2020, 07:52 AM)

Thank you again for following the contest from start to end, bfwatcher! smile.gif
I cannot but confirm that I will do all that I can to bring CHAT NOIR back to modelling.. and to help her to be happy again! smile.gif

Hopefully this result will help you to cheer her up a bit. Fingers crossed!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted on Jun 2 2020, 08:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 2 2020, 04:12 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 1 2020, 07:52 AM)

Hopefully this result will help you to cheer her up a bit. Fingers crossed!

Hopefully..

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0369 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]